• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ▂▂ ▂ nightshade `『 search 』

i killed them

giphy.gif

hello, i'm looking to write something dark
i'm pretty new to this site; i'm primarily a gaiaonline user lol
i like writing as guys primarily
my writing length varies
i'm looking for mostly a longterm partner, someone who would be willing to start over or continue an old story
i love communication, being able to chat ooc, plotting and just talking in general
real fcs or descriptions
i'm pretty relaxed/flexible; short conversation posts can be about 200 words; usually i go for about 400-1000
this one is important to me - i'd much rather have someone who writes not very much but is emotionally mature,
rather than someone who can write a novel but needs a cliche romance to be the backbone of the plot. i'm not here to
help people live out their weird fantasies lmao - i just want to write some cool stories, and the quality of writing is usually
horrible when the whole plot is dedicated to your amazing and perfect limpy wet noodle girl who is the predetermined
love interest of my psychopathic serial killer just because she looks vaguely like an old flame. sorry, had to say it.
yes ///
vampires who are too old to give a shit
beasts by nature, untamable
elegant murder parties
parasitic lifestyles
small towns in the snow
wendigo calls from the forest
cults and their 20 year plans
flashing lights, cybernetic modifications, redlight districts
class wars, government coups
viruses that affect people technologically and biologically
vampires, demons, witches, etc.
hannibal, alan wake, killing stalking (reluctant to put this one on bc of spineless characters lmao)
true crime stuff without the weird fetishism
haunting nightmares
people who won't let go
drowning slowly
destructive codependency
self destruction
red and white snow
blood bonds and bad promises
contracts with the devil
existentialism and nihilism
stream of consciousness
runaways and life on the road
no ///
my character carrying the rp
you playing the damsel in distress
your character being an exception or object of affection lmao
immature plots/edgelords/extreme cliches
lack of communication
furries
abo
forced romance
weird shit in general

Last edited:
Hey lovely!!
I’d love to write with you, it’s usually on here though!
Maybe a phychopath and his object of affection story? I’m a loser and love a weird and twisted romance, of course it wouldn’t be one right away. Maybe he kidnaps her just because he can. Keeps her locked away, then starts to feel soemthing completely unsure of what it is, and becomes even angrier.
Let me know!! (:

giphy.gif

hello, i'm looking to write something dark
i'm pretty new to this site; i'm primarily a gaiaonline user lol
i write over discord (bonesy#9908) and gdocs, sometimes email and thread
i like writing as guys primarily
my writing length varies
i'm looking for mostly a longterm partner, someone who would be willing to start over or continue an old story
i love communication, being able to chat ooc, plotting and just talking in general
real fcs or descriptions
i'm pretty relaxed/flexible; short conversation posts can be about 200 words; usually i go for about 400-1000
yes ///
parasitic lifestyles
small towns in the snow
wendigo calls from the forest
cults and their 20 year plans
flashing lights, cybernetic modifications, redlight districts
class wars, government coups
viruses that affect people technologically and biologically
hannibal, alan wake, killing stalking (reluctant to put this one on bc of spineless characters lmao)
true crime stuff without the weird fetishism
haunting nightmares
people who won't let go
drowning slowly
destructive codependency
self destruction
red and white snow
blood bonds and bad promises
contracts with the devil
existentialism and nihilism
stream of consciousness
no ///
my character carrying the rp
you playing the damsel in distress
lack of communication
furries
abo
forced romance
weird shit in general
if you're interested, add me on discord bonesy#9908 and tell me who you are
I'm interested!

i'm definitely interested in doing something spooky with killer/crime/obsession or vampires too old to give a shit lmao

I made a discord but am not familiar with it so i'd love to try a rp there to give it a shot! If you're willing to be patient with me then i would love to try

i'm definitely interested in doing something spooky with killer/crime/obsession or vampires too old to give a shit lmao

I made a discord but am not familiar with it so i'd love to try a rp there to give it a shot! If you're willing to be patient with me then i would love to try

hey i'd love to rp with you!

vampires who are too old to give a shit
haunting nightmares
people who won't let go
contracts with the devil

Maybe mix all of this? >.>

I'm that mature roleplayer you're looking for. Maybe not novel-length replies (unless I have both the time and the inspiration to go overboard like that), but high-quality posts. If there's romance, it makes sense. If there's murder, it makes sense. Even the chaos makes sense (a la Hannibal Lecter, or John Kramer/Jigsaw).

I'm very much into the dark aesthetic, and to be honest, I know what it's like to HATE roleplayers, because they want the killer be in love with them. I can't stand a little girl who wants Jason Voorhees to have some kind of bond with them, or some hormonal teenage girl to want an Insane, 60 year old Nazi Scientist (Edward Richtofen) to be in love with them, unless they're a mere successful test subject.

I hate that kind of thinking, and I believe we could write some truly good stories, together, based on the temperament I see in your post. Have a nice day, and I hope to hear from you soon, should you feel that we could write well together.

I'm that mature roleplayer you're looking for. Maybe not novel-length replies (unless I have both the time and the inspiration to go overboard like that), but high-quality posts. If there's romance, it makes sense. If there's murder, it makes sense. Even the chaos makes sense (a la Hannibal Lecter, or John Kramer/Jigsaw).

I'm very much into the dark aesthetic, and to be honest, I know what it's like to HATE roleplayers, because they want the killer be in love with them. I can't stand a little girl who wants Jason Voorhees to have some kind of bond with them, or some hormonal teenage girl to want an Insane, 60 year old Nazi Scientist (Edward Richtofen) to be in love with them, unless they're a mere successful test subject.

I hate that kind of thinking, and I believe we could write some truly good stories, together, based on the temperament I see in your post. Have a nice day, and I hope to hear from you soon, should you feel that we could write well together.

oh my god bless you lmao
yeah i totally understand the
girl wanting to be with the crazy evil scientist and be the one exception like jfc
it's always the people who are into the true crime fandom and want to marry ted bundy or smth lmao like "i can change him i sWEAR he won't kill me" lmao

but yes! i'd love to write with you
tbh i've never done this on site before, but i wouldn't mind learning how to!

I only really have stable access to this website (and I'm lucky for that, between us... Federal Building and what have you). I'd greatly appreciate the effort it would take to write with me here, though if it is essential, we can find another place, a neutral party, as it were.

I only really have stable access to this website (and I'm lucky for that, between us... Federal Building and what have you). I'd greatly appreciate the effort it would take to write with me here, though if it is essential, we can find another place, a neutral party, as it were.

sounds good with me haha
i can write here for sure - let's plan something out via pm!

I would love to, but sadly, I'll have to leave for the night any minute. Please, send me a PM with whatever you're burning to try, and I'll respond (injecting what I'm burning to try) as soon as possible.

I would love to, but sadly, I'll have to leave for the night any minute. Please, send me a PM with whatever you're burning to try, and I'll respond (injecting what I'm burning to try) as soon as possible.

i just sent one out! no rush! i'll try to remember to check the pms here haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back