[Nightmares of the Second Age] The Daily Scribe

I'd Like to Join if you've got room for a new player, Not sure of a exact concept yet, though as I've only really read the core book it might be worth sticking to a solar though i'd happy go over a manual if there's time. No truely solid concept yet, though I'd like to try out the twilight caste.

Thanks for your Time.

Do you have a copy of Dreams of the First Age? That is the template that everyone is using to start with, then add on the xp.

I do. I think I'm just missing graceful wicked masks, glories of the most high and the compass series in terms of source books.

Exaccus said:
I do. I think I'm just missing graceful wicked masks, glories of the most high and the compass series in terms of source books.
You will want Glories of the Most High, it has much goodness. Also the Ink Monkeys compendium.

Ok, using the DotFA books and the 2.5 errata, start off with the Established Solar write-up, and add 100 xp on top of that. Once you have a character sheet, I'll look it over and see if it needs any work, then we can come up with a opening for you to join in the fun.

I don't know much about the Devil Tigers, other than that they are a type of Infernal. After the invasion of Thorns thread, the Yozis will be a big bad guy, not available for PCs.

Do I get the Training Points? That is, the free dot's from training? I am assuming so, as the other PC's no doubt did, but...?

Which are the training points? I'm not sure what you're referring to.

In the Dreams of the First age book, in it's Lunar's section- the Caste Training and that? The bit that gives free Skill (Ability) dots, for being a certain type of Exalt? I am guessing so, as the other PC's no doubt did, and you even mentioned "After training" in the Char creation rules, but I wanted to be sure.

Ah, that. Yes, you can start with that, but you'll have to be one of the three modern castes and tattooed.

Note: The Charachter I am currently writing up, was inspired by listening to this song.

[media]

[/media]
While reading the Lunar Splat book, about three months ago. I just need to, y'know. Actually write this crap down now.

Not sure if this is a warning or just a interesting tidbit. If my writing sucks on this Char, tell me and smack me around a bit for it.

Use the Dynast training, since you are a more modern aged DB.

You should have plenty of backgrounds, but if you need more, it is 3xp per dot.

Yar- after I spent it all as planned, I noticed that.. erm..

I had only a 3 Dot Artifacts- oh, and do I take Wealth or Resources? Cus that would affect.. quite a bit.

No matter how much a player gets, they always want more, myself included. I believe that you are going for Resources in the Second Age.

@Sherwood I'd like a little info on how long Rose has to rework the Scarlet Dynasty in her image, and to what extent she is opposed and supported by various factions. It's not very dramatic, though and doesn't involve other players so we should probably do it OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back