• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“Oh ya know, I’m a hippogriff in the Pony Lands, being stared at like I’m in some circus side show.” He remarked bluntly, like that was a completely normal thing to say, and not to realize that maybe it was a little bit off-putting.

“Ah… Hmhm! Apologies, I haven’t introduced myself.” He said, walking over to the other creature, “I am the emissary from Mount Aris, evidently, sent by Queen Skylark. My name is Shortfeather. Hopefully we’ll get this whole deal done soon and be able to go home, yes?”

He glanced around, then looked up at the changeling as he came face to face. And blinked as he craned his neck up.
“… wow, you’re tall.” He stated. Just a very matter-of-fact statement. “like, wow. What do you eat? And where do I get some of it? Cause I really need to catch up on the height department, and whatever it is you’re eating, I want it.” He gestured vaguely at the height of the changeling, before realizing god damnit again with the possibly-rude comments. ".... Thats a compliment by the way. The- The height- I'm just gonna stop now."

He looked down at his foreclaws and fell into an awkward silence, before he started to back away with an awkward, "Welp, nice to meet you! Uhhhh, have a nice day! HahAHahAHa... god, shut up Shortfeather!"

And with that he was off, dipping back into his tent anxiously as he lamented his forsaken social skills. He has replaced all of his ability to interact with others, with the ability to swing a spear around.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back