• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Nightmare On Elm Street: The New Batch

KillGill

Snap out of it

Its been 23 years since Freddy's last murder spree (IGNORING NEW NIGHTMARE, FREDDY VS. JASON, THE REMAKE AND THE GODDAMN SHOW) and a new batch of teens have popped up on Elm Street. But when the murders start up again what will the kids of Elm street do to stop Freddy for the final time?

Freddy-GIF-a-nightmare-on-elm-street-30543480-500-200.gif

jump-the-rope-elm-street-nine-ten-never-sleep-again.gif

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be curious to hear more. I'm a huge Freddy fan, Nightmare on Elm Street was my first horror flick when I was a kid. Any more information on the particulars? Setting, characters, et cetera? Or are you just gauging for interest right now?

FleetingInfinity said:
I'd be curious to hear more. I'm a huge Freddy fan, Nightmare on Elm Street was my first horror flick when I was a kid. Any more information on the particulars? Setting, characters, et cetera? Or are you just gauging for interest right now?
I'm really just looking for interest but I think that this time the town and characters will change.

All right. My most important question then I suppose is would you be looking to have players fill all the roles, including Freddy, or just players to play the victims?

FleetingInfinity said:
All right. My most important question then I suppose is would you be looking to have players fill all the roles, including Freddy, or just players to play the victims?
I'm thinking of having somebody else play Freddy, but only if they have the writing skill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back