• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightlings Chat.

Question, when Shapeshifters absorb people and gain their appearance, do the clothes they are wearing stay the same?

Also, my computer is being annoying and not working right today, so I'm on my phone. My computer should be better tomorrow so I'll post then, because I hate doing it on my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Question, when Shapeshifters absorb people and gain their appearance, do the clothes they are wearing stay the same?
Also, my computer is being annoying and not working right today, so I'm on my phone. My computer should be better tomorrow so I'll post then, because I hate doing it on my phone.

[/QUOTE]
yed the clothes remain the same. Though the clothes from the person you absorbed can be still worn since they are just left bhind in a heap and that's fine.

LilyannaGaming said:
S
yed the clothes remain the same. Though the clothes from the person you absorbed can be still worn since they are just left bhind in a heap and that's fine.
I thought so, just wanted to be sure. You never know with some people......

There, done. Sorry it's so long, my posts shouldn't always be that long, but I had to describe the whole scene and it ended up being longer than I thought it would be.

Right then. Are any of us going to actually interact with each other...? I don't know what to do next.

Aowyn said:
Right then. Are any of us going to actually interact with each other...? I don't know what to do next.
I was waiting for everyone to post, then I was gonna force everyone to leave together....

DarksideQueen said:
I suppose, with my character being a Hunter, I should just wait for the Nightlines to escape the facility?
That's what I wanted to talk to You about. Hunters aren't really gonna be active right now. If you want to change to another human organization that's fine. If not tell me and I will pm you about ideas.

I'm cool with playing the Hunter just because I enjoy being a bad guy.

I can create a Nightling though, if it's okay I Roleplay Multiple characters? I know some GMs only allow one character per person....

DarksideQueen said:
I'm cool with playing the Hunter just because I enjoy being a bad guy.
I can create a Nightling though, if it's okay I Roleplay Multiple characters? I know some GMs only allow one character per person....
More than one CS's are allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lola Shimmer]am i to late to join ;-; i meant to join at the startt of the week then life hit the fan

[/QUOTE]
No we are always accepting. I was waiting in your CS, but I had to go ahead and let some others post .

LilyannaGaming said:
No I was tired so I didn't really put down who posted and who did not. I just copied and pasted the last post and took out the names I was absolutely sure of.
xD , got it no need to be sorry just trying to use every emoji/smiley I can in different places this year.

T

shadowz1995 said:
You guys still accepting characters? I have an interesting idea for one here.
yeah we are still open

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Still open? I'm interested, but my CS won't be in for a few hours
Yea we are open.

Gotcha, mind if I took a spot then? I'll have a CS in about 7 1/2 hours, after I finish work and make my way home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back