• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Night Zero: Thousand Maws of The Abyss

Takehiko Fujimoto

10a76dc30ef8824450c99d04a0c56a04.jpg
Takehiko nodded and led Rider out of his house. "Anyone asks? We're friends," he said, closing the door behind him. The streets were somewhat chilly at night, but a strong pack of wind helped it a little. Takehiko took a good look around the streets, scanning for the auras of Servants. The only one within range was Rider. Good. "Where do you wanna go then? This is a big city, so there is a lot of things to see," he asked, turning his head to him as he disabled his Mystic Eyes.

Misuteeku Misuteeku

[Grand] Caster

265ad3b25aaea9960fb062d3c3b65bc5.jpg
"Some say he got his inspiration from ancient arabic texts. Others claim he just had an imagination from hell. Whatever the case, you might be fascinated to discover my familiar just fought a Shoggoth on one of the rooftops," Caster sighed. This would have been hard. "Either way. Beast is a no-no. You keep away from Beast. Lovecraftian Horrors make mortals go insane just from looking at them, that's how ugly they are. Bet it works on Servants too," Caster groaned. He had to make an amulet for Lancer, and possibly his Master to protect them from the madness.

Hanarei Hanarei

Saber

The summoning circle glowed intensely, letting out a golden light that blinded everyone around it. Slowly, the light faded away and a man clad in platinum armor stood before Sir George, holding his sword with both hands. He looked around as his face was covered by a helmet. The breathing of the servant is very intense, muffled by the metallic headgear. The servant took off his helmet and pujt it underneath his arm, holstering his sword and placing his right fist on his chest. "Ave Cesar. I ask thee...are you my master?" He asks calmly, saluting the man before him. He already knew he was this man's servant, but he asked anyway to see if this man was confident enough to take responsibility for his dangerous action.

Mion Mion

Sir George Henry Valentine
Sydney Beach House

09/06/2019, 06:20

Once completing the summoning ritual a flow of relief washed over his body once the great golden light began to emit from the circle. He stared in awe for as long as he could before he was forced to cover his vision from the intense light. It took a few moments for his sight to come back to him, but once he did he found that he was no longer alone in this room. His servant stood before him now, saluting him after asking him if George was his master.

With a nod of his head George straightened his body once more, he had hunched over to block as much as the light as possible but now his back was as straight as a sharpened blade. He firmly placed his feet together and returned his servants salute in a more enthusiastic manner than usual. "Yes, I am your master." He said simply as he took the glove off his right hand, revealing the command signs. Personally Sir George wished to work with his servant as if they were an equal, but even then the command signs could come in handy. For example if a particular honourable servant was fighting a losing battle. "We are close to the beginning of the war... I do not know when or how it will begin but I have taken the liberty to plan ahead my servant." Sir George spoke in confidence as he attempted to quickly fill his Servant in on what had happened up until now. "To your right you will see a board with a number of maps and sites of Sydney and the areas surrounding it, I have been studying the place for a while now myself. And now that I have summoned you we have the opportunity to explore this city in more depth." Sir George gave his servant a warm smile before finishing, he had taken this war seriously even before it had started.

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Nadina_Banner.jpg

She looked to caster hearing what he had to say. She wasn't quite certain what the create he was talking about was, but it was something she could look into further if it truly was what he said it was. A creature that could inflict madness upon those who gaze upon it was far from something that could easily be combated. From what little she knew about H.P Lovecraft's work, the horrors that were written about weren't something able to be fought back, only prevented from coming into the world. She looked to caster after a brief pause.

"Is there anyway I could combat such a threat? I am not looking to fight it intentionally, but it would be foolish for me to simply expect to avoid it completely. If I should have to deal with the threat myself I want to be prepared as to not fall victim to its effects." She spoke looking towards caster. Her red eyes locked onto him being resolute as she stood in place. She wasn't the type to show fear no matter what it might be threatening her. It wasn't like she lacked fear, it was something she suppressed and tried to face head on. The last thing she wanted to do was look like a coward and serve as an insult to her family name.

Birdsie Birdsie ((Dinky post sowwy!))

Jiro listened intently to the mans explanation. The servant Saver summoned by the servant Gatekeeper who was locked away in the grail. Common sense told him not to believe it or at least to run, however the more he heard about it the more interested he became. " I had already told my servant that enemy masters and servants we found would be shown no mercy. When I said that I was under the impression that we would only be fighting the standard classes. Fighting a god could be a pain. Before I accept your proposal I want to know one more thing. What do you gain from making an alliance with me, and more importantly what do I gain from an alliance with you?"
LostHaven LostHaven ChazGhost ChazGhost

[Grand] Caster

265ad3b25aaea9960fb062d3c3b65bc5.jpg
"Yes, I will prepare protective amulets that should at least dampen the effects right away. I advise you wear it at all time. I will give the other one to Lancer, and I myself need no such protection," he stated, then thought for a moment. Caster turned around and prepared to walk away, but he stopped after a few steps, briefly turning to her. "Also, Master." Caster gave her a deadly serious look. "Inform the Overseer at once. Try to convince him to put up a hunt for Beast, in exchange for an additional command seal, or something like that. If we get all seven Servants together as a team, even Beast doesn't stand a chance. Ciao for now," he waved to her, as he walked off. After a few more steps, his body sublimated into particles of mana in the air, that soon after lost all visibility; he turned into his spirit form.

Caster made his way back to the room that he had now inhabited, and started looking around for materials for his protective amulets. He returned to his physical body and started working on them, but he assumed that making them would take a while. At least thirty minutes, or so.

Hanarei Hanarei

Saver- Sydney Streets, Some Random Dark Alleyway

As Saver talked, he could see the expression Jun was given to him. It was even more evident that Jun was somewhat intrigued, as he asked one last question. What do I gain, and what's in it for you? Easy. Gatekeeper gets released, eats all the other servants for you, and then it goes to wherever it originally came from. As for you, I would imagine that six servants would be enough for you to reach the Root and grant whatever little wish you're after. Saver's spoke out in his usual, calm tone. However, he was lying. Saver didn't plan on sparing any allies from Gatekeeper's fury, nor did Gatekeeper plan on returning from where he came from.
Dante Verren Dante Verren ChazGhost ChazGhost

Lancer stared unflinchingly back at the Saver servant, slightly uneased by his glare, but standing her ground anyway. She nearly jumped upon hearing Caster's voice, being preoccupied with the tension. A slight frown creased her face upon hearing Caster's request. She wasn't sure that was a good idea, as he was correct in that this was a job much more fit for an Assassin classed Servant. Yet she continued to hold her doubts in her head alone, and didn't bother voicing them. "Understood." Was her short reply, as she set out immediately to act upon this new order. As she had been spotted by Saver already, she moved to a different row of buildings to move on top of while trying to follow the Servant as discreetly as possible, and moved down below into the alleys more often as a precaution.

Birdsie Birdsie LostHaven LostHaven

Last edited:
Nadina_Banner.jpg
She looked to Caster giving a light nod in response. Hopefully it wouldn't be an issue to get the overseer to hopefully agree to Caster's recommendation. "I'll see what I can do. The overseer should be arriving by tomorrow. I'll visit him during the day when it should be safer before any conflict should start. The church from what I know tends to be very cautious about any threats could possibly endanger lives or expose these 'supernatural' occurrences to the public." She watched as Caster vanished leaving her alone.

"I suppose I should rest up. The earlier I visit the overseer the better chance I have to get this whole teaming up situation happening. The sooner we take care of this threat, the sooner I can work towards winning the grail and discovering the truth." She mumbled a bit to herself, not typically one to talk out loud to herself but given how things unfolded tonight she was far from being in the greatest of moods. Speaking her thoughts out loud was a good way to vent her frustration and clear her mind from overthinking. She was quite tired as it was.

Nadina ventured into her large bedroom, glancing around briefly before wandering inside. She placed down the text caster gave her. Her fingers brushed against it, temptation lingering in the back of her mind to open it up and start reading. She shook her head a bit in response. No.... not tonight at least. I feel guilty for getting access to such material.... but it wouldn't be right to simply ignore it either. It would of been far easier if he just never offered me it in the first place. That idiot... making me feel so guilty...

She blushed lightly shaking her head as she ventured to her bed, laying upon it. Her eyes felt heavy as she looked up at the ceiling, her vision slowly growing darker. She drifted off quickly into a deep sleep, exhausted from her long day not even bothering to change her clothing or slip under the bedsheets, preparing for the long day that awaited her.

Birdsie Birdsie Wilted Wilted

Archer gave a nod to himself, having observed many of the battles from afar and having collected suitable data for future use. Whatever this horrid creatures were they at least provided a wonderful testing ground for the other heroic spirits. Of course seeing as the others were more then happy to oblige him in removing the stain from the city he didn't even have to dirty his hands on the matter. With all he had gathered from the day he returned to the motel and to his small master, kneeling down before her, more for his benefit then anything else. When one served they should show the upmost respect to the one they were under, even if it went unnoticed.

He relayed all of the information and the battles he had seen in as much detail as he could to the girl, stopping to answer any questions that were asked. "I believe an outside force may be attempting to muscle in on this whole Grail business. It might be prudent to seek out another master and form a non aggression pact with them until the source of the monsters I described can be put to bed. Otherwise I fear that we may end up on the wrong end of a war against enemies who have no interest in playing by our rules."

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Mizore was waiting in her room as she worried about archer. ...Stop worrying so much kid... It's giving me a headache... The demon said mentally to Mizore

But what if something happens to...Wait you need to go back down into the inner thoughts... Mizore thought before grabbing a small pendent that monks made to help push the demon back. A The demon didn't say another word to Mizore.

...I wonder when she'll relies that pendent doesn't work...

Then Archer came back and told Mizore about the creatures and how it maybe a good idea to for a alliance with another master and servant team. "I think you could be right... Through the creatures could just belong to another servant... But then why would they have monster like... I'm not sure what we should do. Maybe would should research what those creature were tomorrow first and maybe go from their..." Mizore said uncertain if this could just be the work of another regular servant or something else entirely.
Zelmalic Zelmalic

Jiro smirked, the man had told him pretty much exactly what he had wanted him to here, there was no way that that was all. "Alright then, If this gatekeeper will help me dispose of the other servants and I get my immortality then you have yourself a deal. I look forwards to a prosperous partnership between us." responded Jiro. He didn't trust this servant, not even in the slightest but playing along with the servants alliance would be beneficial for now.
LostHaven LostHaven ChazGhost ChazGhost

Rider

"I think the place that is referred to is the 'mall'," Rider said. He was rather curious on what it looked like with his very own eyes. The T.V. said it was place where people sold clothes, flowers, and many other assets. He learned this from the term 'shop lifting' in which someone steals without paying. It was also be convenient to buy clothes for himself to so he could stop using Takehito's clothes. The clothes he got out were a little small, but they were okay for now.

Birdsie Birdsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back