• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Night Zero: Thousand Maws of The Abyss

Nadina_Banner.jpg

Nadina looked to caster, a look of anger showing up briefly in a spark at Caster's comment as he questioned her knowing who it was before quickly dismissing it. "Of... of course I know! I... I mean I can't know with 100% certain obviously but I know whom it is meant to summon with a very high probability!" She spoke out sharply in response a soft blush on her cheeks a bit embarrassed as it made her doubt herself a little bit or worry it might summon another hero she hadn't thought of. It made her a bit nervous either way she might look like a fool.

She kept quiet during the summoning, a little taken back seeing the process done by a servant though keeping quiet. There was no reason for her to worry about having another servant at her disposal. The whole beast situation put a hamper on her plans... but it was something she could ignore. Why couldn't it just be a normal Grail War... I can't afford to lose.... but its not like I can ignore such a threat either. She shrugged off her thoughts again as a bright light filled the room causing her to hold her arms up again.

Her eyes adjusted as she witnessed a new figure standing in the room. She looked at the woman a sense of relief filling her as it seemed at least from first glance she wasn't wrong about who the ring would summon. She wasn't certain what she would do if she found out it was the wrong person. She looked towards the woman hearing her speak seeming quite lively then what she expected. Her sense of playful teasing did at least put a light smile on her face briefly which she quickly hid away.

"He doesn't look like much, but he has shown himself at the very least knowledgeable, even if it can get annoying at times." She spoke with her arms crossed as a little jab back at his 'insults' from earlier he directed in her way. She looked at Lancer bowing her head in response dropping her arms to her sides. "Nadina Wurzel, Caster's Master if it wasn't obvious as it is." She spoke lifting her sleeve up a bit showing off the Command Seal.

Wilted Wilted Birdsie Birdsie

[Grand] Caster

265ad3b25aaea9960fb062d3c3b65bc5.jpg
"I prefer the term: 'accomplice,' master," he said jokingly, then chuckled. "But no, seriously. You have much to learn yet," he added and looked up at Lancer. He bowed his head slightly, introducing himself. "Servant-Caster, and your new best friend and sensei," he chuckled. "Ah, it reminds me of my younger days, when I used to guide youthful samurai warriors to the right path and advised the Emperor in so many ways... Good times," Caster commented, before turning around and taking some looks around the place.

"Either way, Master. I'll need a workshop. Some confined space where I can work peacefully without anyone interrupting. Also, don't worry about mana reserves, my temples are good enough to generate enough mana to keep me fed without your help," he explained, as he kept looking around the place. "And you Lancer," he briefly turned toward the woman. "I would be indebted to you if you could do me a big favor and go out into the city and search for Beast-kun. I already have one of my familiars working on it, but he's not on the levels of Heroic Spirits -- you see. I believe our Beast might be donning a disguise of some sort, otherwise, I'd be capable of sensing him from anywhere; A Beast Servant emits loads of energy, but I can't quite get a good sense of him. Regardless, trust no one."

Hanarei Hanarei Wilted Wilted

MEANWHILE...
PARAMETERS (By Heroic Spirit standards)
Strength: E++
Endurance: E+
Agility: D++
Mana: E-
Luck: E--
Officeworks Building, Sydney
Ueno-Honzo, the Oni Familiar
The spirit clad in samurai armor was on lookout on one of the rooftops of large buildings. "What a weird city... what year is it, anyway?" he asked himself. Ueno sat down on one of the edges of the roof and kept on the lookout for Beast or other Heroic Spirits that he'd have to inform Caster of. It was a trivial work that he had to put up with. Practically slavery, but he got used to it. Of course, if he could, he'd run away from Caster's grasp, but that was easier said than done. "Cursed magi... and their damned spells... let them all die from a plague! Bah!" the spirit stood up and kicked a metal pipe which bent itself and fell to the crowded streets below.

(Note to other players: If you pass by central Sydney, chances are you might just sense this guy, and he might sense you.)

Lancer continued to smile. "It is a pleasure, Master Wurzel and Sir Caster. I look forward to working with you." She gave a polite, archaic bow. However, her pleasant expression was soon wiped away by a more serious one upon hearing Caster's request. "Of course. Are there any telling features or anything I should look for?" She asked, being completely unfamiliar with this new present time, the Beast, or most of the situation, having only recently been summoned. In what seemed to be a blink of an eye, she had already made a move towards the exit, ready to leave with a tight grip on her weapon; the only thing to wait for was a response to her question.

Hanarei Hanarei Birdsie Birdsie

Rider

"I can understand, what you mean about restoring your family's glory, but if I may ask why do you want to restore your family's glory? You haven't met them before am I correct?" Rider said as he reminisce about his own family. "I'm not saying that your resolve is wrong, but what was your reason besides restoring your family's glory?" His family in the past wasn't exactly the ideal family to have. Rider could only frown a little at Takehiko's reasoning on participating in the Holy Grail War. "What if you lose the Holy Grail War? What will become of you after you failed your family?" Rider said bringing of a question. He was curious on how strong Takehiko's resolve was for his family, since that seemed like his only goal.

Birdsie Birdsie

[Grand] Caster

"Ugly face, definitiely. I had a vision. Beast looks like something straight out of a nightmare. Then again, he is donning a disguise of some sort, so be careful. Once you identify Beast, do not engage. Beasts are too strong for standard Servant, but a Grand Caster like me might at least stand a chance in the very least," he replied to Lancer, swiftly turning away and calmly hopping through the corridors of the Wurzel Complex, leaving his Master and Lancer alone to do their thing. Caster kept opening doors and looking into the rooms, trying to find a small, secluded, quiet, private spot. An abode that he could take for himself and turn into his true temple, personal workshop, and meditation spot. Caster preferred small, closed, nearly claustrophobic rooms to be his guest rather than large and expansive ones. He could live in a janitorial closet rather comfortably if he put his mind to it.

Hanarei Hanarei Wilted Wilted

Takehiko Fujimoto

"I suppose it's a mix of pride, self-interest, and slight benevolence. I have been given a chance to restore something that fell into utter ruin. A chance to restore it to greatness. Even if I don't win the Grail, I'd have learned something valuable, which is better than a good start, right?" he asked, closing the book and opening up one of the shelves in his desk, then putting it in carefully. He calmly waited to hear what Rider thought

(Sorry for short post. I'm on phone.)

Shoggoth (Saver's Familiar)
Climbing up the Officeworks Building, Sydney

A grey gelatinous mass slowly climbed up the Officeworks Building. It's target? The strange demon creature that appeared to be scouting the area. It approached the rooftop of the building, as it's form morphed into a shape more fitting of combat. Two clawed arms sprouted from it's gelatinous form and a mouth lined with razor-sharp teeth appeared at the 'front' of the creature. It seemed to be focusing on raw strength to overpower its target. Large, grey-ish green tentacles sprouted from the mass, giving it a form resembling an eldritch octopus-like creature. It came up under the Oni Familiar and gave out a bone rattling screech before leaping out from under the Oni and threw itself at the familiar.

Birdsie Birdsie

Parameters:
upload_2017-5-22_9-18-59.png
Str: C
End: D
Agil: E
Mana: E
Luck: E

Archer offered a smile to his master before turning to spirit form and traveling past the lines of their defenses and found himself happy that he was considered a 'friendly' presence. Lines of lesser demons bound by the monks floated around in all their terrifying glory, and hundreds of 'mines' that would detonate and rip apart the spirit form of a servant, and that wasn't counting the hundreds of physical defenses designed against servants. Once fully past their defenses he was allowed to move faster without the slowing effect that occurred naturally around the motel. The city itself was impressive, a modern marvel that stood in defiance of the hovels that he had existed in. Even the finest mansion would have been nothing but the work of a native in the eyes of the marvels that stood before him.

When he finally found a tall enough building he took his physical form and was suddenly stricken by two feelings. One was that of other Servants around the city, none of which were close enough for him to worry about. If needed he had a method of escape from this battlefield, but the other feeling gave him pause. There was a feeling of wrongness in the air, as if nature itself was screaming in pain of the existence of something horrible. "What devilry is this?" he muttered to himself, looking around the area and trying to spot what had given him such a horrid feeling.

Nadina_Banner.jpg
Location Wurzel Complex​

Nadina glared over at Caster hearing his comment yet again directed at her. It was as if her eyes were daggers looking at him. She let out a sigh, allowing him to talk to lancer a bit a she crossed her arms again, gripping carefully onto his book being mindful of it despite attempting to show signs of anger towards Caster for what he said. She wasn't used to being berated... at least not by someone who wasn't her mother. Being wealthy did tend to make others treat you in a very specific way and create the air of superiority. She wasn't the type who viewed herself as better then others but her behavior could easily portray that without her even being aware.

After sending Lancer off she looked to caster keeping a bit of her general defiant attitude. "Do whatever you want. This place is large enough I'm sure you can find a room somewhere, if not one of the side buildings. The few servants working here that are aware of the war are staying within this building so the servant quarters are completely empty if you really want." She spoke to him in brief before he would go off on his search for a room. Her eyes shifted over to Lancer looking at her. She smiled at the woman lightly attempting to be friendly. She held onto Caster's book resting it by her side.

"I know technically you are summoned under his will, but if you need anything feel free to ask. I have to admit I wasn't expecting anything such as beast to appear... although its not really something I can help. My desire to obtain the grail will just have to take a back seat unfortunately." She spoke with a soft sigh looking at her. "Good luck and be careful out there." She told Lancer seeming to put up a bit friendly front around her so far then Caster.

Birdsie Birdsie Wilted Wilted

Last edited by a moderator:
Rider

Rider sighed as he held his hands up. "All right, if that's how your resolve is then I will fight for it," Takehiko didn't even mention about the amount of faith he had in Rider. It bothered him a little bit, but it quickly faded away as he started to think of something else. "Hey master can we go outside?" Rider asked as he wanted to explore outside the house for a little bit. The reasons for asking these questions, were to satisfy his curiosity and experience what was it like outside of the modern world. He was asking Takehiko to come so he won't get lost.

Birdsie Birdsie

Jiro couldn't help but laugh as Berserker put on the makeshift cloak. The absurdity of it was hysterical. After a moment he wiped his eyes and regained his demeanor. "I like your enthusiasm my dear Bersereker, However when I said a way to stay out of sight I meant completely. What was that ability that servants had again." He tapped his chin in thought as he searched through his brain trying to find the right words. "It was some sort of magic ability that servants posses, Ah right! Spirit form was what it was called. If you can go into spirit form that would be much appreciated. "

Turing around Jiro headed up the stairs leading into the main house and eventually out into the street. Whether or not Berserker managed to turn into spirit from or was still following behind in normal form didn't really matter. Either way it meant Jiro had back up. He began to piece what he wanted to do toghether in his head as he walked down the old residential area where his home was located. There was enough space between the houses that no one would have heard the girls scream, though they might have heard Berserks roar, oh well He would deal with that later if he had to.

Jiro stopped walking and looked up into the night sky. The moon was an odd color, A blood moon if he remembered correctly. Personally he didn't mind it but even so he felt like something was off.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

"I will, thank you." Lancer flashed a quick smile of gratitude at the magus. "Very well. I will be on the lookout for anything... 'ugly'." She nodded towards Caster in a more business-oriented fashion. "Have fun with each other." Her last, teasing statement lingered in the air before she set out immediately to do her assigned work.

It took little time for her to find this time period to be truly fascinating, but very unfamiliar. Sticking to the roofs of buildings and quiet alleys to stay discreet and out of sight, she began to look for something like what Caster had described. Not that it was a very helpful description at all. She saw many humans amongst the crowds of people that had faces far from being attractive, but she highly doubted the Beast was any of them as she sensed nothing out of the ordinary about them. The unfamiliarity of her surroundings made her feel uneasy. She steeled herself nonetheless, and scolded herself about any negative things she mgiht possibly end up thinking about the situation. This was her duty, and it was quite rude of her to think badly of it or the Servant who had ordered her to do so. She continued to stare down at the crowds of people below her in the city, searching for anything suspicious.

Hanarei Hanarei Birdsie Birdsie LostHaven LostHaven (Since she's looking for Beast)

Berserker was confused as his master laughed at him. Then once Jiro pointed out Berserker could go into spirit form Berserker thought for a moment and realized he could. As Jiro made his way up stairs Berserker went into spirit mode and followed close behind him. Berserker spirit stayed close to Jiro but also explored a little, getting a idea of the general area.
Dante Verren Dante Verren

Saver, Sydney Streets

Among the people who had hurried outside to witness the blood moon, one figure in particular stood out from the rest. Saver wore a golden mask with two narrow slits for his eyes, and he was covered head to toe in a white robe. Lancer would've been able to immediately sense Saver with her presence detection. However, Lancer would also be able to sense a very chaotic, aura around Saver, as if the servant's flesh was merely a prison, sealing away an energy that could blow the whole place apart. Saver's eyes briefly drifted abouts the tops of the buildings, before locking on to Lancer for a brief moment, and gave her one of those 'I will kill you in your sleep' sort of glares, before resuming his walk down the streets, as if in search of something.
Wilted Wilted

Ueno-Honzo, the Oni Familiar
Officeworks Building Rooftop

Ueno felt a presence of strong corruption near him. He looked down, seeing the shoggoth approaching. He drew his katana sword and jumped back to a more defensive position. "What in the seven hells?" he yelled. As the shoggoth threw itself forward, Ueno took a small jump to the left and slashed it with his katana as it darted past him. Being a spirit, his weapon could hurt other spirits, even Servants... if they were hit, that is.

Ueno, no matter if the shoggoth was hit or if it somehow avoided the attack, ran off in the opposite direction, taking hold of a line between two buildings, and slid down using his katana's sheath as a hook for holding on. Several more seconds and he'd be on another rooftop.
LostHaven LostHaven

Takehiko Fujimoto

10a76dc30ef8824450c99d04a0c56a04.jpg

"I am glad I can count on you, Rider. And likewise, you can count on all I have to help you," he smiled, reassuring his Servant. His smile lowered into a thinking expression as Rider asked his next question. Takehiko took a good while to think. "Yes, but you'd have to change into modern clothes, otherwise we'd attract unnecessary attention. If you want, I can borrow you some of my own. Then we can go and buy some of your own," he stated. Takehiko looked at Rider. "It would not be normal to see someone wearing armor like yours in the modern era. Humans replaced the old metallic armor with several other types of protective bodywear, like kevlar vests, that are much better at protecting from modern weaponry. Then again, you're a Servant. Guns and bullets won't hurt you," he added.

Takehiko stood up from his chair and grabbed his jacket, putting it on. The night was cold. He skimmed through his wardrobe, searching for something Rider could wear until they got him better clothes. "See anything you like?" he asked. The wardrobe was overflowing with a diverse variety of clothing, but a notable majority of its pants were jeans. Takehiko, despite his reserved behavior, was excited to make Rider's acquaintance. He couldn't wait to introduce his Servant to the wonders of modern technology and show him his favorite anime; JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Misuteeku Misuteeku

[Grand] Caster

Caster made his way through the rooms and made himself comfortable all over the building, making it into his personal temple. It was full of his essence and considered his territory. Nadina could feel an immense burden taken off of her shoulders as if Caster suddenly stopped drawing mana from her.

Caster sat down in his room, kneeling on both of his legs and started meditating. His eyes were closed and he was very calm. "Alright, it is time to use my Noble Phantasm, here and now..."

(Since he's alone, I am blotching out the name, but not the effects :P) "***** ****** ***!" he loudly called out.

His body's magic circuits started glowing, and a glowing white pentagram appeared on his armored hand, shining so brightly it could be seen through the armor as if it were glass. He closed his eyes and looked out beyond space, and beyond presence...
It was almost as if Caster wasn't there, yet he was there at the same time. He could see it all. He saw Saver looking at Lancer. With Lancer being Caster's Servant, he had a telepathic communion with her. "Do not trust him, Saver was not summoned in this war. He may be Beast or Beast's, accomplice. Regardless, you have done your job. I'll need you to get a little... sneaky. I know it is a job for Assassin, but try tracking him wherever he goes. At all cost, you must avoid confrontation," he gave the orders to Lancer, before his spirit moved one elsewhere, to see his familiar fighting a Shoggoth. He ignored it, seeing that his familiar was returning, and possibly leading the monster to the complex they were in. Good. A new familiar to the collection.
Wilted Wilted LostHaven LostHaven

Caster could have looked into the lives of so many other people, but he was not one to abuse his powers. Caster stood up, with his Noble Phantasm's effects slowly fading. He walked out of his room and approached his Master.

"My beautiful Master," he complimented her, before giving a brief report in a rather serious voice. "I have determined the location of Saver, with Lancer's aid - however, I doubt Saver was summoned in this War. I believe he may be controlled or has been blackened by Beast. Worst case scenario is that Beast has the ability to control others' minds. The best case scenario is that Beast summoned a Saver that happens to be particularly grumbly. Another good news is that I have found a striking clue to Beast's identity," he lastly said, thinking about the Shoggoth he saw. It was of no doubt that a creature like that could only come from one of Lovecraft's tales. It was obvious that Caster was the only one of his class in this war; therefore he was sure the Servant that Beast was wasn't Prelati, or Gilles De Rais, or anyone else of that type - but he knew they had an association with H.P. Lovecraft. Knowing that Beast was a particularly animalistic Class, it was probably one of the Gods sublimated into a Servant.

He took the support of a table near him and smiled at her. "Ever heard of H.P. Lovecraft, Master?" he asked. His question was most unusual. Servants were only meant to get a rudimentary understanding of the modern world, so Caster knowing about a person like H.P. Lovecraft suggests he either encountered him in his time or... it could mean a lot of things, really.

Hanarei Hanarei

More of Saver's Minions

The Shoggoth creature was sliced clean half by the Oni, as it dashed at it in an attempt to kill the creature. The Shoggoth's master saw no more reason to continue sustaining it, and the creature soon faded away. However, just as it had faded away, five more red, octopus like creatures leapt at the Oni from all sides, each one with their mouth lined with razor-sharp teeth pointed the Oni. Each one wasn't as powerful, nor useful as the Shoggoth from earlier, but they were obviously meant to be summoned in huge swarms.

Birdsie Birdsie

Star Vampire
upload_2017-5-23_5-37-24.png
Str: E++
End: E+
Agil: E
Mana: E-
Luck: E

Last edited:
Jun picked himself off the ground the way Assassin spoke gave him a strange warm feeling. It took him a moment to place the word that matched the feeling, then he had it. Hope, she gave him hope he felt he truly could do this with her help. Nodding his head Jun smiled at her dragging his fingers across his lips in a zipper fashion. "Not a soul." From what he read form the book a servant telling you their name could be seen as many things. A sign of respect or a sign they did not fear you. Jun had a feeling he was a bit of both but none the less liked the idea Assassin trusted him with her true name. "Of course then I'll be calling you Assassin still I look forward to working with ya, hmmm A-chan yeah A-chan sounds good. Right A-chan?" Despite asking it seemed Jun had already settled on the nickname for the servant he placed his hands in his pockets. "So what's the plan we just wait for these other Masters and Servants to come to us?"

Jun's original plan if one could even call it that was to simply go out looking for a fight. Showing off his servant and simply wait for another Master and Servant to try and take him out. When he really thought about it he hadn't really thought the so called plan all the way through. Jun never was the biggest planner but Assassin on the other hand, well she seemed just the type. Be it fate or a stroke of luck she was the Servant he summoned and so he'd do his job and watch her back and she'd do the same.
Hanarei Hanarei

"it's to quiet out here. Are all the other masters going to sit back and wait for the fight to come to them? That would be problematic if they did." Muttered Jiro as he walked down the streets of Sydney. He stopped walking and stepped into the darkness of a side alley. "Berserker, do you sense any nearby servants? Telepathically grunt once if you do or twice if you don't" he said over their telepathic communication. Man, having a servant who couldn't talk was definitely going to be a pain in the ass when trying to speak through the mind.
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Saver, Sydney Streets, Dark Alley

Saver turned around into a dark alleyway, and came face-to-face with Jiro. Saver's eyes locked onto Jiro's in a cold, unwavering stare. Your servant- Saver began. A creature unbound from chains of sanity. I am the prophet of the Gatekeeper, the God that which dwells in the grail. I've come to propose an alliance. He explained. Saver's voice was calm, showing almost no emotion, nor hostility. Though his hands were out, he only let them hang to the side of him. He didn't raise his hands to prepare in case Berserker were to attack, and he didn't plan on fighting at this point either. It wasn't like he had the choice either. It was orders from his summoner.
Dante Verren Dante Verren ChazGhost ChazGhost

Nadina_Banner.jpg

Nadina had heard Lancer's last remark causing her to blink a bit clueless at first before blushing lightly in response. She growled a little bit pouting noticably in a sign of both anger and embarrassment. "Wh... what the heck was that suppose to mean?" She spoke shaking her head clearing her thoughts after the little playful remark. She figured it was pointless to dwell on what was suppose to be just a playful joke... even if she questioned why she would say such a thing. She wasn't the best at dealing with jokes made at her expensive, specially if it was in the form of teasing that could embarrass her.

She felt a strange sense of relief, blinking in response. She tugged at the sleeve of her shirt,lifting it up enough to see her command seal just to check and ensure it was still there instinctively. He must of found a room and established his domain. Such a strange ability to have although it isn't something I could complain about. Having to not worry about him draining my Mana makes it a lot easier for me to handle myself should I get into any trouble. I won't have to worry at least about my trait draining me dry even quicker then it already does if I am forced to use it. The young Magus walked down the hall, her mind drifting into thought causing her to be taken by surprise by him wandering up to her with the compliment. She blinked looking up, her cheeks reddening more. She glared a bit suppressing the blush as much as she could snapping back at him.

"You idiot, there is no reason for you to address me as anything more then simply just 'Master'. You don't need to embellish it." She spoke fiesty, still gripping onto his book, not having put it down quite yet despite having stated her reluctance to use it. Truthfully she had debating peeking inside the text though she hadn't had the chance to really settle down to even figure out of she would peek inside. She listened to the rest of what Caster had to say before nodding.

"I see... if it is true that Saver is here and working under the Beast, things have been completely thrown off-kilter far more then originally thought. I just hope the Beast doesn't have ways of controlling other Servants, it could make things that much more dangerous if he starts to evoke his influence on the other Servants taking part in the war." She spoke with a nod in response. Her eyes drifted up t Caster in thought at him mentioning a suspicion on the identity of the Beast.

"Lovecraft... yes... I have at least a small understanding of such material. It is all fictional writings though from what I know. His writings would of all been from the 20th century at the latest. I am not aware of any work dating before such a time detailing any of the creatures his stories tell of." She spoke up in some thought attempting to recall if she could remember any books or material that might relate to his work.

Wilted Wilted Birdsie Birdsie

AssassinBanner.jpg

Assassin looked towards the boy, hearing him start to ramble off. She cringed a little bit staring at him as he mentioned the nick name. "I would prefer Asasssin to be honest..." She spoke before letting out a soft sigh. It wasn't worth the effort to really fight his excessive pestering to give her such a nick name. She wasn't honestly that picky about her name, she had only taken up her name kept in legend to show respect for those who wished to title her such. Stilll it would of been nice if he had come up with a nicer name.

"The best course of action is to keep a low profile. From what I can tell from first glances you aren't exactly brimming with experience to fight.... nor do I wish to get you into danger. It would be best for you to maintain a low profile. I am able to fight more efficiently when I only have to worry about myself in combat. I will be keeping myself hidden away, it is vital you hide that you are a Master, keeping your Command Seal well hidden away from other eyes. I have the ability to fully conceal my presence so the only way someone might be able to know that you are a Master is if you expose it yourself."
She spoke quite clear in her words attempting to avoid any confusion as she talked.

"I will scout over the area tonight attempting to observe what I can without exposing myself. You are to keep in a safe place at all times, whether it be your home or an area with other people to minimize the chances of anything bad happening to you. It is best that at night to avoid being outside as much as possible, that will be when most Servants and Masters will be on the move with minimal risk of civilians wondering around at night." She spoke at him leaning to her other side. "Does that sound good to you Master?"

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

The sound of footsteps coming from deeper in the alley caught his attention and he turned to see who was coming. A thrilling aura emanated from the man, one that honestly Jiro didn't know how he could feel. It must have been magic of origin, which meant this man was either a servant of master. His suspicion was confirmed when the man mentioned Berserker, an alliance, and something about a gatekeeper. That term sounded familair but Jiro didn't know what he was talking about. "Berserker, do not attack until I give the order. I wish to see what this man has to say."

"If you know about my servant then that means you are a member of the war. The question is are you a master or servant. We can awnser that later for now... I have a more pressing question" as Jiro spoke he locked eye contanct with the man, a thrilling chill went down his spine. "The prophet of Gatekeeper? The god that sleeps within the grail? If my memory is correct there are only seven classes, Archer, Assassin, Berserker, Caster, Lancer, Rider, and Saber. Is gatekeeper merely a title, or is there more than just seven classes?"
LostHaven LostHaven ChazGhost ChazGhost

Saver- Random Dark Alley in Sydney

Saver listened to what Jun had said. It was clear that many of the Magi still don't know what has occured in the previous Grail wars. The seven original classes, yes. They are the standard servants for a Holy Grail war. However, there are several more servant classes that can be summoned, through meddling with the grail. I am the servant Saver, summoned through the ancient entity that has possessed the Holy Grail. Gatekeeper is more than a title. It is a servant class of the ancient god that will materialise through the grail.
Saver explained, also revealing his own class in the process. I am Saver, prophet of the ancient gods. I ask again. Will you accept my proposal?

Dante Verren Dante Verren ChazGhost ChazGhost

Berserker grunted once when Jiro asked him to if he sensed any servants around. Then when savior came into alley and began talking to Jiro, Berserker went out of spirit mode and appeared right behind Jiro. He was prepare to attack when Jiro said not to until he said other wise. Say Berserker is currently stand right behind Jiro, weapon ready for if Savior made a wrong move or Jiro just wanted him dead.
Dante Verren Dante Verren LostHaven LostHaven

Rider

Rider nodded and somewhat felt relieved that Takehiko had some faith in him. When Hiko replied to his question, the thought of wearing modern clothes never occurred to him. "I see, I guess the era really advanced when I was last alive," Rider said as he followed Takehiko into his wardrobe. Guns were inferior to magic, unless there were advancements to guns that could be on par with magic. They seemed to be effective in killing regular people. Rider didn't classify, Takehiko as a proper mage and thought of him as a regular person who could small magic tricks though he could handle himself, Rider thought.

Rider started to unbuckle his armor. His chest plate immediately disappeared when it came off, disappeared into blue particles. He grabbed a black t-shirt, and put it over his body, and a dark blue flighter's jacket opened. There wasn't that much when it came to pants since they all looked the same except for colors. Taking black jeans off, he quickly undressed his current pants, which disappeared like the chest plate, and put the jeans onto him. "I'm done, Master," Rider said as he looked at himself. The clothes were rather comfy then back then.

Birdsie Birdsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back