• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Night. [Deep & Dark Psychological Horror RP] (7 SLOTS OPEN)

So then one of the characters could have met Stephen through someone else instead of they all know Stephen and meet the others through him?

So then they do all have to have met through Stephen and not be introduced to him through someone that already knew him. xD since you say they had to meet him in Cali. We were talking about the two characters meeting in Italy and then the one that already lived in Cali introduced mine to Stephen when she got to Cali. So should I instead have that she met Stephen after she got to Cali and put aside the history between the other two characters?

So then they do all have to have met through Stephen and not be introduced to him through someone that already knew him. xD since you say they had to meet him in Cali. We were talking about the two characters meeting in Italy and then the one that already lived in Cali introduced mine to Stephen when she got to Cali. So should I instead have that she met Stephen after she got to Cali and put aside the history between the other two characters?
Well then that would mean that the two characters that met in Italy met BEFORE meeting Stephen, which is the antithesis of what I stated in MC CS. The whole point for everyone meeting through Stephen initially is to give them direct tie and personal reason to assist in locating him, as opposed to bringing a friend along who Stephen didn't personally know initially.

I'll summarize it to this lol: Meet Stephen, and then you're free to create whatever relationships how you please xD

Ahhh I see. I'll take out that little detail out later then.

Yeah, I am still kinda' hinting at the relationship between our characters since someone that has design experience and a theatre kid could definitely get along, maybe it was the reason that he introduced them.

I'd also like to include Ivy in that intro if that's ok, OppositeInverse OppositeInverse . :) you know, since she speaks Italian and my character is from Italy, Stephen might have though she'd like to speak with someone that speaks her first language.

Yeah, I am still kinda' hinting at the relationship between our characters since someone that has design experience and a theatre kid could definitely get along, maybe it was the reason that he introduced them.

I'd also like to include Ivy in that intro if that's ok, OppositeInverse OppositeInverse . :) you know, since she speaks Italian and my character is from Italy, Stephen might have though she'd like to speak with someone that speaks her first language.

We should talk about their relationship deeply once people are getting accepted. But they would get along well - Vincent loves anyone who can do anything related to theater.

Is this a first come first serve Rp? If it's not then im 110% for it and you know i got that post length down :P:P
It's not lol.

Will this have some Silent Hill elements as well?
Tone speaking yes it will, but it won't be reminiscant of the plot that much.

We should talk about their relationship deeply once people are getting accepted.
^^ What AI said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back