• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy: Part 2

TheGodSnake

Back in the states
We are rebooting an old roleplay. The original went well, but got convoluted and disorganized, this time we're changing some stuff. I'm co-hosting this RP with my great friend, @StarrySkyofLostSouls. We'd like to welcome you to Night Dale Academy, where the Supernatural is all too real. The school is located in a hidden forest, surrounded by trees, where the supernatural population can learn to control their abilities with ease and safety. But there's a catch, since the academy's original beginnings, the hunters who at first attacked us became our allies, they worked to keep our people hidden, taking out the dangerous ones. Things have changed once again, the Van Helsings have regained power and have turned the hunters against us, luckily your teachers at the academy have quite powerful abilities and have been able to keep everyone safe from the threat, as long as you abide by the rules you should be just fine. So will you join us and your fellow beings at the academy?

We are looking for people to play both sides, I'm not quite sure how Soul will want to organize it, but we will probably be keeping you at a two-three character minimum. Furthermore, this will be a simple-detailed RP and we will require at least 1 paragraph per post. Interested? Have questions? Post below.

Now, as does supernatural also entail supernatural creatures and humanoids as well? I'm interested nevertheless, I'm just also curious.

I really don't have friends on here. I picked this up again a year and a half ago but only for a few months cuz all the rps I was in died. I'm hoping to have a better experience this time! :D

UniLad246 said:
I really don't have friends on here. I picked this up again a year and a half ago but only for a few months cuz all the rps I was in died. I'm hoping to have a better experience this time! :D
Same, but only like 2 months ago instead of a year xD

Archbeast said:
Same, but only like 2 months ago instead of a year xD
Well I just got back on for the first time in a year the other day. So yaaaaaaay for fellow noobish noobyness. :D

Archbeast said:
@TheGodSnake Are we allowed to play as teachers? Or as like refuge "faculty"?
I can answer that question, and i will say yes since i did allow certain rpers to take on the rolls of teachers in the first alliteration of Night Dale Academy. who would help young adults learn to defend themselves as well as their history.

StarrySkyofLostSouls said:
I can answer that question, and i will say yes since i did allow certain rpers to take on the rolls of teachers in the first alliteration of Night Dale Academy. who would help young adults learn to defend themselves as well as their history.
Shweet. Because I had a really cool character concept for twins who would / could be teachers. Is there a link to the main RP yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet since i'm still working on the opening post as well as the history of the Hunters and working on my own characters sheets. I also need to wait for my co-mod to get his butt on but he's at school so.

Not yet since i'm still working on the opening post as well as the history of the Hunters and working on my own characters sheets. I also need to wait for my co-mod to get his butt on but he's at school so.
Alrighty! No rush, just askin'! =)

:P I get on every night, chill

This sounds like a fascinating Idea I'd love to get into, the story is good and I can imagine this being a huge success!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back