• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night and Day Character Sheets

OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Hestialuna

Hello! Please use this form for your character sheets!

Name:
Court: (Night or Day)
Appearance: (Description of roughly 5 sentences or Picture)
Personality: (1 or more paragraphs of 6 sentences)
Backstory: (1 or more paragraphs of 6 sentences)
Details/Other Things:

You can add things to this form if you want, but please add everything that is already there :D
ty!

prettylightelf.jpg

Imizael Dorphya, Angel Of The Snow
523 Years Old
Fae ( Day Court)

One of the most respected and powerful people in the Light Kingdom, Imizeal Dorphya is known as the Angel Of The Snow due to their usage of a sapphire-topped staff that lets them use snow and ice-based magic. While they're not the current ruler of the Day Kingdom, they have pledged their allegiance to the throne and proved their loyalty time and time again. Back when they where a younger Fae (when the war between the Day and Night Kingdoms where soon to end), Imizael successfully fended off a small group of assassins who where sent by the current ruler of the Night Kingdom to slay the ruler of the Day Kingdom. Using the staff an old family friend who passed away not too long after (he was a human wizard) gave to them, Imizael managed to defeat the assassins after putting up quite a struggle. Since then, Imizael has sworn to protect the throne of the Light Kingdom.

Not much is really known about Imizael (more or less bc I can't think of a fleshed-out background on the spot) besides their pledge to protect the throne, as they're quite reserved and because they don't talk about their history. Putting that aside, Imizael is a kind, caring and respectful individual. In their spare time, they like to help out the servants working in the Day Kingdom palace. They are also known for hating how people of lower social classes are treated, and that they have begged and pleaded over and over to have the people of lower classes to have a better way of life, and for all people in the Light Kingdom to live without having to sleep in piles of dirt and rot, while others get to sleep on satin and velvet.

But why, may you ask, has Imizael continued to pledge their allegiance to the throne if they know that the ruler of the Light Kingdom won't allow their subjects to live equally? Because they know that nobody else besides the current ruler of the Light Kingdom can successfully rule the Light Kingdom. They hate it, they really do. They also are known for supporting women and trying to empower them. Sure, while women where the backbone of kingdoms in real life (I mean, a kingdom couldn't survive without a week without what women used to do back in those days). They want women to have the ability to choose to have job that dosen't require them to raise a family, and the ability to join the Day Kingdom military. So far? No progress as been made.

Note: I tried to add in real-life elements into the world of Ygris, but these are open to change. Please, if you want anything changed, tell me! I'll do my best to fix what has been suggested! Hestialuna Hestialuna

your character is so so awesome CreamsicleSoda CreamsicleSoda I think what you wrote is really awesome, and has elements we can definitely include in the RP!
I'm going to put my character sheet together tomorrow morning, and I'm really excited to begin roleplaying!

Sevi Ineva
-21-
Fae of the Night Court
Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 10.39.28 AM.png
(art by Alqohol)
Sevi is a very cunning and charming fae. She loves to tell stories and she is famous in the Night Kingdom for the wonderful tales that she tells. Sevi is typically very friendly, she loves meeting new people and listening to their stories. Those who meet her are often charmed by her. Sevi is very easy to talk to, and she can often get people to tell her things they wouldn't normally be likely to tell. She is also very imaginative, and spends hours thinking of magical and unique things and stories. Sevi is usually a very calm fae, but if a debate starts up on a topic that she is very passionate about, she will make herself heard. She hates to see people being made fun of or hurt for things they cannot control.
Sevi was born to two travelling fortune tellers, who gave her a love of stories and talking to people. Sevi often went between Night and Day with her parents, until her mother and father were arrested in K'eni for a crime they did not commit when she was 15 years old. Despite her best efforts to free her parents, they were not released. Heavy hearted, Sevi returned to Night and lived with her aunt, a potion maker until she was 19. Sevi left Öo, and began telling her stories at inns, bars, and anywhere she could throughout the Night Kingdom. Sevi still would not go to Day, because of what happened to her parents there. Currently, she still avoids Day as much as possible, but does venture there on occasion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back