• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Niche Fandoms! (Portal, Half Life, The Stanley Parable, Marble Hornets, etc.)

Caroline1539

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! ^^

I'm Caroline1539! I've been around this site for a couple of years but I don't think I've ever made a comprehensive search thread before, so here I go!

I don't really mind roleplaying with people under 18, by the way! I've never really roleplayed with anyone that age since I was a teenager myself, but I'm welcome to any and all partners to give everyone a fair opportunity to write! ^^

I'm working a retail job, so my schedule varies- just to be safe, I'll keep my frequency to one reply a week minimum! I'm also an advanced writer- I give my partners 3-5 paragraphs, and would appreciate the same frequency! I also love OOC talk, so don't be afraid to chat at me!

I tend to lean for more familial or platonic relationships vs romantic, just to let you know! I would be entirely more comfortable with found friend/family plots, or possibly plots where there's no familiarity at all!

Here are the fandoms that I am familiar with! I will list all of the canon characters I am most comfortable playing. The craving goes from one to five stars, least to most interested!

***** Portal: GLaDOS, Wheatley, Doug Rattman

** Half Life: Gordon Freeman, The G-Man

* Marble Hornets: Jay Merrick, Brian Thomas

** Undertale: Sans, Gaster, Chara, Flowey

** Deltarune: Kris, Ralsei, Spamton, Gaster

* Over The Garden Wall: The Beast

*** OFF: The Batter, Zacharie

* Omori: Sunny

**** The Stanley Parable: The Narrator, 432

If you're looking for a partner for any of those fandoms, I am open to plotting! : D I am also willing to discuss OC roleplays, where I am most familiar with slice of life, mystery, or psychological horror as far as genres go!

So, thank you for giving my search thread a peek, and if any of this intrigues you, please PM me!

Last edited:
hey! i have no idea what i would want to do, but i know i want to rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back