• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Next Avengers OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
oh, maybe you can list them and we can help?
So we have the Black Priest, Dark Dimension Sorcerer Supreme and Multiversal Traveler Sorcerer.

- The Black Priest is eldritch in nature and he's quite similar to Strange Supreme in what if but not on that level of power yet, but with more eldritch into it. Once a proud and heroic sorcerer who turned into a grief-stricken amalgamation of various mystical creatures. They also possess the Wings of Needless Sorrow, a talisman that absorbs energy and spells, and Blu'dakorr aka the Blood Bible. They aren't human however and their morality is a bit rocky. Their magic is more to the dark side btw. This is the darker character idea

- Dark Dimension Sorcerer Supreme is the cousin of Clea Strange, Son of Dormammu, and a Mhuruuk (Dark-Dimension Mortal). This one is quite similar to the current Clea in Earth 616 so they aren't evil or only use dark magic. He's a practitioner of both Black Magic and White Magic, and can invoke both good entities and evil ones. And Dr. Strange is also his Brother-in-Law so they're very close. This is the neutral character idea.

-Multiversal Traveling Sorcerer is...unique, he's from another reality and his residence is in the Gap Junction. Yes, he possesses the ability to travel to other realities but for the RP's sake, anything multiversal won't be mentioned and done unless That Weird girl That Weird girl says so. They are heavily inspired off of Defender Strange from Multiverse of Madness and even wear the same robe, but they are essentially different people. Their power is unlike any sorcerer in that they can manipulate the Mirror Dimension (like MCU strange), draw power from other dimensions (Like those orange construct spells from the MCU but white in color), and invoke the aid of extra-dimensional entities from other dimensions like the Vishanti and Cyttorak. They also possess the Book of the Vishanti (comic version). Just like how the Masters of the Mystic Arts magic is orange, his is white. This is a good character idea.

Last edited:
Btw, Dark Dimension Sorcerer Supreme has the Cloak of Levitation that was gifted to him from Strange.

Fyi, for those worried that they're gonna be world destroyers and have a multiversal level of power...no. They have their weaknesses and don't operate on that power scale. Just don't try to fight them using magic because it'll be very hard to put them down in that aspect.

Last edited:
I was gonna for a magic user myself too but I may have to make a superhero in some way.

So we have the Black Priest, Dark Dimension Sorcerer Supreme and Multiversal Traveler Sorcerer.

- The Black Priest is eldritch in nature and he's quite similar to Strange Supreme in what if but not on that level of power yet, but with more eldritch into it. Once a proud and heroic sorcerer who turned into a grief-stricken amalgamation of various mystical creatures. They also possess the Wings of Needless Sorrow, a talisman that absorbs energy and spells, and Blu'dakorr aka the Blood Bible. They aren't human however and their morality is a bit rocky. Their magic is more to the dark side btw. This is the darker character idea

- Dark Dimension Sorcerer Supreme is the cousin of Clea Strange, Son of Dormammu, and a Mhuruuk (Dark-Dimension Mortal). This one is quite similar to the current Clea in Earth 616 so they aren't evil or only use dark magic. He's a practitioner of both Black Magic and White Magic, and can invoke both good entities and evil ones. And Dr. Strange is also his Brother-in-Law so they're very close. This is the neutral character idea.

-Multiversal Traveling Sorcerer is...unique, he's from another reality and his residence is in the Gap Junction. Yes, he possesses the ability to travel to other realities but for the RP's sake, anything multiversal won't be mentioned and done unless That Weird girl That Weird girl says so. They are heavily inspired off of Defender Strange from Multiverse of Madness and even wear the same robe, but they are essentially different people. Their power is unlike any sorcerer in that they can manipulate the Mirror Dimension (like MCU strange), draw power from other dimensions (Like those orange construct spells from the MCU but white in color), and invoke the aid of extra-dimensional entities from other dimensions like the Vishanti and Cyttorak. They also possess the Book of the Vishanti (comic version). Just like how the Masters of the Mystic Arts magic is orange, his is white. This is a good character idea.
TBH I like the dark dimension sorcerer supreme the best out of all them. Also at some point I was going to introduce the multiverse into the rp but that would be later when the team gets settled and the characters get more comfortable with each other..

I will be mostly offline until around the 18th

Realized i never put a backstory in lol. Gist was she was put into a stasis pod for safety due to mutation. But it got ejected automatically when all her planet's systems went haywire with 1/2 the people in important infrastructure roles got snapped and had meltdowns etc.

Realized i never put a backstory in lol. Gist was she was put into a stasis pod for safety due to mutation. But it got ejected automatically when all her planet's systems went haywire with 1/2 the people in important infrastructure roles got snapped and had meltdowns etc.
Ok, who raised her if I may ask?

minor question, how old are androids supposed to be?
Depends on when they are made I guess? Good question

Was debating that, Default answer was going to be shield but not certain if there were other options.

Btw, can you linke the main RP thread at the top like you did the Character thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back