• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Next Avengers OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
My character is a marksman who can open portals.

Done with work, I can start thinking about a character. Going to see what is there so far. Are we using Discord btw?

Cannot control or manipulate entities or can change events. You have to have a drawback on magic and it cannot be that strong.

Now that I thought about it, yeah Hercules is too much for this rp I feel so I will be using someone else.
Respectfully disagree. This team is lacking in the firepower with dealing with cosmic-level threats that permeate the setting. Everyone seems to be around captain america-to-iron man level outside of maybe my glass cannon character. Silver Surfer would definitely solo this team and he's low level cosmic.

Respectfully disagree. This team is lacking in the firepower with dealing with cosmic-level threats that permeate the setting. Everyone seems to be around captain america-to-iron man level outside of maybe my glass cannon character. Silver Surfer would definitely solo this team and he's low level cosmic.
Yeah, I agree with you. This team isn't the best strength-wise, not to mention they are all greenies. I feel like Hercules could be not a mentor per se but someone with a little more perspective on things (being as old as he is). And this team would get beaten into the dust so easily by an avengers level threat, so Hercules adds a better chance to the group.

That is true, Nubian shared a nice point. That's why I'm making a character that's associated with Dr. Strange, not necessarily his son but his legacy, So he def won't be lacking power-wise.

Wait....actually, seeing Nubian's character, I have an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back