• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nexia Academy -Grand Opening-

Drax jumped back after seeing the weapon. "Well you seem like a mild mannered little girl." he told her ruffling her hair a little. He picked up his necklace and walked to the portal. "You can follow if you want." he told her. He never been to the human world ever in his life. He only heard rumors of them and about them.

Mika watched him curiously "but I want to stay around here and play" she wined to him as the kuni dissapered "can you stay please" she asked him while giving the boy puppy eyes

@D&\#039;Gamr

Drax stopped and turned to her. "Maybe next time." he thought walking back to her. "What do you want to play?"

"Ummmmmm............ Target practce!!" She cheered happily as he walked back then hugged him around the waist because she was so short. "Do you have a gun" she asked him softly wit an inocent smile

@D&\#039;Gamr

"I don't use guns. I don't need to use guns." Drax replied sitting on the grass and his wolf ears revealing. "I feel I don't need to use a gun."

"Well you need a gun to have target practice silly" she shsaid inocently to him as she skipped over and dood tere in front of him with her hands behind her back and an inocent smile on her face

@D&\#039;Gamr

Aria stands up, looking back at the portal, a small frown on her face. She picks up her bag and slowly walks toward the school, trying to get use to gravity and the earth. "Why can't I just be stardust all the time" She mutters as she walks.

Lillian appeared on the other side of the portal then transformed to her human form. She holds on tight to her dark red backpack then looked up. "Nexia Academy huh," she mumbled and started walking in the direction of the school, "at least I get a break from my parents." She hummed a tune that she memorised on the piano then smiled. With her mind on the tune she didn't notice that there was someone near by. Unluckily, she couldn't stop herself in time and crash into something, or rather someone, resulting in her landing on her butt. "Ow," she said quietly, "I'm so sorry!"

@Piffy Queen

Hearing that the portal was open Raziel dropped Dakota's stuff by her feet and morphed into hellhound form and sprinted through the forest in the direction of the portal. There had to be more students so he figured he would introduce himself to them. He slowed down once he saw two girls heading in his direction toward the school. He quickly leaped and simultaneously morphed into a human landing on his feet leaving scorch marks due to being a hellhound. "Hello girls, welcome to Nexia Academy. I'm still new here so don't bother asking me about the school. My name is Raziel Evans, it's nice to meet you."

@Joka

Dnaleri017 said:
Hearing that the portal was open Raziel dropped Dakota's stuff by her feet and morphed into hellhound form and sprinted through the forest in the direction of the portal. There had to be more students so he figured he would introduce himself to them. He slowed down once he saw two girls heading in his direction toward the school. He quickly leaped and simultaneously morphed into a human landing on his feet leaving scorch marks due to being a hellhound. "Hello girls, welcome to Nexia Academy. I'm still new here so don't bother asking me about the school. My name is Raziel Evans, it's nice to meet you."
@Joka
((Any way to jump in?

Drax looked at her. "I can't use a gun." he told her. "I have to go to my room and put my stuff down, but I'll be back." Drax began to walk off towards his dorm without knowing where it was at. He looked around the area and saw Raziel and rolled his eyes. "Hellhounds." he muttered under his breath.

Dnaleri017 said:
@Joka
@xoloveox ((this

"Huh?" Dakota turned to find Raziel was already gone, her bag by her side "Thank you" she called out as he ran off. She lifted up her stuff and carried it with her, finding somewhere nice to sit, she found a bench out in the front of the school where she decided to sit, pushing some hair from her face she took out a book and began to read.

Lillian jumped in surprise at the sudden appearance of another person then compose herself later on. She looked up and smiled at the person, "Hi," she said then stood up, "I'm Lillian, Lillian Kerova. It's nice to meet you too." She brush some dust from her dress then looked at the guy, observing him carefully. It was her first time coming to a school like time, so she wasn't sure who to trust. "Are we late?" she asked, holding on to the backpack on her back, "I hope not."

@Dnaleri017 @Piffy Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back