• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Newfound Lands - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
sorry sylph i know i saw you type but i had it ready and i wont be able to come back on today until late in the evening so i had to post it

I am not sure how I glossed over Sally eating the leeches in my first read, but I am deeply saddened by the fact I cannot write Ymir's reaction to it

i mean there were a few leeches. so you might have seen him eat one. after all leeches are very bitter and metallic in taste so it will take him a while to eat through them.

like between the point of you asking chicharu, and chiharu saying snakes Sally could have eaten a few more.

YOO Crazy 2-3 weeks people been tryna steal from or do bad stuff to me and haunted by demons and a spider infestation and so much it dont feel real but the universe hasn't killed me yet, turned from depresso expresso to adrenaline creature, what do I need to know since I'll do a post to come back not sure how to enter back into scene with whats gone on
🫡

YOO Crazy 2-3 weeks people been tryna steal from or do bad stuff to me and haunted by demons and a spider infestation and so much it dont feel real but the universe hasn't killed me yet, turned from depresso expresso to adrenaline creature, what do I need to know since I'll do a post to come back not sure how to enter back into scene with whats gone on
🫡
Trash Lizard gang rise up

🫡
That really does sound like a really rough few weeks there. Hope things are indeed looking up for you. As for what is going on in the roleplay since you last posted here is a quick rundown. There were several conversations between characters as they traveled (Ruvo answering the question Vyilki asked him), eventually the group stopped in a clearing of sort to catch their breath, during this break there were a few interactions or people doing things like checking for leeches or playing some music, then the break ended and the characters continued traveling deeper into the marshland where they are soon to be jumped by a large bug.

So not too much has been missed really. I wouldn't worry too much about the perfect way to come back into it, a short summary of what Vyilki was doing or thought about things up until the big bug showed up should suffice.

🫡
As Ratking said, several smaller conversations and a brief respite for the group. They're now back among the branches with a Megapede in the wings, as well as a constitution drain in effect. You can find the information about that here.

Very much enjoying the variety of reactions we have to this new threat so far (⁠ ⁠´⁠◡⁠‿⁠ゝ⁠◡⁠`⁠)

I will look at doing a post soon, but if anyone wants more time to respond before that then let me know!

a post will be done this week.
kinda got an idea for the post but need to do research first, and i need to get out of the zone of writing the lore for Tir Na Nog or else it will be way to big.

Last edited:
couldnt figure out exactly what i wanted to write, so i made a smaller one.
also don't think hard about the "leave corpse intact. might get us a means of travel" stuff its only the last of us Cordyceps stuff

Last edited:
I will be working on a post soon, promise!!!! Uni is in full swing now but I finally have a weekend to catch up

I love saying I can get something done then IMMEDIATELY FIND OUT THERE'S AN ASSIGNMENT DUE MONDAY AHHHHHH I HATE THIS THE YEAR NEEDS TO END

As an apology how about an OOC event (≧▽≦")/

Megilagor Megilagor RatKing RatKing Key of Stars Key of Stars Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Femboy Femboy BFabulous BFabulous SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
There are six biomes set up for expeditions at the moment, so I'd like to know how your characters would deal with/have dealt with the threats or challenges in these environments. Five points for each biome answered!

1. The Dark Marsh - Hot; humid; dense vegetation; bug infested (constitution drain)

2. The Wastelands - Arid; sparse vegetation; bandit outposts; sandstorms

3. The Ashlands - Extremely hot; mountainous; volcanic soil; ash storms (constitution drain)

4. The Frozen North - Arctic; mountainous; hostile residents; snowstorms

5. Treasure Isles - Temperate ocean; underwater caves; pirates; sea creatures

6. Solmar - Cold; undead ruins; catacombs; cursed sky (mana drain)

I love saying I can get something done then IMMEDIATELY FIND OUT THERE'S AN ASSIGNMENT DUE MONDAY AHHHHHH I HATE THIS THE YEAR NEEDS TO END

As an apology how about an OOC event (≧▽≦")/

Megilagor Megilagor RatKing RatKing Key of Stars Key of Stars Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Femboy Femboy BFabulous BFabulous SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
There are six biomes set up for expeditions at the moment, so I'd like to know how your characters would deal with/have dealt with the threats or challenges in these environments. Five points for each biome answered!

1. The Dark Marsh - Hot; humid; dense vegetation; bug infested (constitution drain)

3. The Ashlands - Extremely hot; mountainous; volcanic soil; ash storms (constitution drain)

1: Eat the Mushrooms, Freeze some pathways, Burn Vegetation, Get shocked by swamp eels
2: Provide Ice for Everyone, Vaporize the Bandits water, Ride the Worms
3: Collect Sauna Rocks, Discriminate against the N'Wahs, Camp in caves
4: Stay warm by burning local wildlife, Keep warm by burning locals, Camp in caves
5: Freeze pathways, Take Diving Lessons, Burn the Pirates, Freeze the Aquatic Life
6: Burn the zombies for warmth, Drink plenty of mana restoring tea, Check with the local Weather Wizard

1. Will grow mint and turn it into incense so insects would run away from it, mix some ground herbs with some slime put it on some cloth, and give it out to everyone to fix the heat part of the problem so they can use it as a cooling cloth, will grow some Boston ferns as they suck away humidity making the air a bit easier to breath. Dense vegetation will use his plant magic for either clear a bath for himself and others or via cordyceps to infect a centipede to use as a form of transport.

2. Will use earth and plant magic to locate a water source or at least some type of giant cacti as their juice can be turned into drinkable water, will cover entire body in loose cloth, will drink a lot of water cause when sweat stops coming out well you will get a heatstroke. Will try to move either during the morning or evening hours or even during the night rather than during the day. Will use plant magic or ask someone with water magic to dry out cacti to use as a source of heat during the night as deserts are cold as hell during the night. Will grow wooden googles like inuits have to use when sandstorms happen. Will just cause sinkholes under the bandits since why not and its normal in a desert.

3. Still covered in loose clothing from top to bottom, will drink lots of fluids, will not camp in caves instead will use earth magic to create a hole for everyone [in case of any rocks falling down or lava if its a volcano the entrance will be higher so rocks and lava will flow down the mountain rather than inside the hole] will steal some volcanic soil since its good for the plants.

4. Will use cold-resistant plants and will give out onion, garlic, black pepper, ginger, and other spicy foods in either food form or some kind of tea with help of other in creating it, will try to make an igloo but will fail so he will make a den under the snow to keep warm will light campfire and probably cuddle with someone for extra warmth. Will use fireflies or any other heavily visible light source he has during snowstorms so he could be found.

5. Not much help in the sea other than a medic, unless he will try and use water plants to do different stuff [maybe even manipulate the wood of enemy ships if viable for shenanigans] but will probably just use kelp/seaweeds to grab people by ankles or necks and drag them underwater to drown them, or in case the earth is close to the ocean surface will cause a spike to emerge piercing the hull of enemy ship. Otherwise might be not so useful.

6. Will prepare peppers to keep people heat up, will also prepare garlic and wolfsbane for potential vampires and werewolves in their undead variants, Hawthorne spears/stakes will be prepared, thorn whip probably to hold them, or my favorite pair of plants, Strangleweed [parasitic plant which feeds on blood and such if it infects a non plant host] or will grow sandbox tree fruits and throw them, they are better known as dynamite tree. Its poisonous, its fruit explodes the tree and the seeds are essentially spikes coated in poison at all times.
for context the fruit when it explodes throws the seeds at the speeds of 240 kmh or 150 mph for you Americans, for even bigger context the faster baseball pitch was 160 kmh so that fruit has 50% more power. sandbox tree vid

although now that i think about it lets use sandbox tree also in the desert, make some weapons like clubs with spikes for a few companions and a heck ton of the fruits..

yep im evil and i like it, but im not evil enough to use a manchineel tree ,that one will kill you with everything it produces.

1. The Dark Marsh - Take plenty of rests to have the strength for any sudden attacking issue and make sure to never trip up on anything and fall face-first into murky marsh water. She's not used to marshes and places like such, so acting like you wouldn't be able to expect anything is key just in case blissful ignorance causes issues later. Also, keep an eye out for something to use for a weapon and put your all into any opponent you have to face like it was your last (never underestimate anyone). Being warmed up, ready for hitting things hard and having magic prepped is always crucial at any potentially dangerous area she's travelling in.

2. The Wastelands - Bring food and snacks, possibly find something to use as a mask to keep sand out of eyes and face. Stay hydrated and make sure any companions also stay hydrated. She's not used to wastelands and places like such, so acting like you wouldn't be able to expect anything is key just in case blissful ignorance causes issues later. Also, keep an eye out for something to use for a weapon and put your all into any opponent you have to face like it was your last (never underestimate anyone). Being warmed up, ready for hitting things hard and having magic prepped is always crucial at any potentially dangerous area she's travelling in.

3. The Ashlands - No need to be overdressed in case of overheating, although make sure to find suitable clothing or armour to remain well protected. Take rests to keep healthy or make sure a local medic or healer is travelling alongside to support in potential dangerous combat. She's not used to ashlands and hot places like such as they are the complete opposite of her home, so acting like you wouldn't be able to expect anything is key just in case blissful ignorance causes issues later. Also, keep an eye out for something to use for a weapon and put your all into any opponent you have to face like it was your last (never underestimate anyone). Being warmed up, ready for hitting things hard and having magic prepped is always crucial at any potentially dangerous area she's travelling in.

4. The Frozen North - Oh, she knows this one. This is just a regular casual stroll outside and she'll be used to anything she comes across here and can withstand the sheer cold and snowstorms well enough with her learned skills and fitting clothing. Perhaps make sure to have access to fire, water, food, and that any companions travelling alongside aren't going to immensely suffer from being in the Frozen North. Being warmed up, ready for hitting things hard and having magic prepped is always crucial at any potentially dangerous area she's travelling in obviously, but she's more expecting of what she'll come across.

5. Treasure Isles - Figure out how boats work, don't get sea-sick, make sure to have a crew that actually knows what they're doing and have all the supplies and essential knowledge necessary. She's not used to oceans and places like such, so acting like you wouldn't be able to expect anything is key just in case blissful ignorance causes issues later. Also, keep an eye out for something to use for a weapon and put your all into any opponent you have to face like it was your last (never underestimate anyone). Being warmed up, ready for hitting things hard and having magic prepped is always crucial at any potentially dangerous area she's travelling in.

6. Solmar - Bring a light source for anything dark, make sure to bring food and water since it is unlikely any will be found around. Make sure that she is healthy and warmed up enough in order to break and shatter any undead with her bare fists or any weapons she has in case her magic is decommisioned or not effective at all in the current situation. She's not used to cursed spooky locations and places like such, so acting like you wouldn't be able to expect anything is key just in case blissful ignorance causes issues later. Also, keep an eye out for something to use for a weapon and put your all into any opponent you have to face like it was your last (never underestimate anyone). Being warmed up, ready for hitting things hard and having magic prepped is always crucial at any potentially dangerous area she's travelling in.

Lesson learned: Be ready to hit things really hard, don't underestimate anything, fight like it's for your entire life and potentially your last.

... Strategy isn't entirely a strong-suit.

or will grow sandbox tree fruits and throw them, they are better known as dynamite tree. Its poisonous, its fruit explodes the tree and the seeds are essentially spikes coated in poison at all times.
for context the fruit when it explodes throws the seeds at the speeds of 240 kmh or 150 mph for you Americans, for even bigger context the faster baseball pitch was 160 kmh so that fruit has 50% more power. sandbox tree vid
Not me being like hmmm which game did they take that from it's kinda- IT EXISTS????

Lesson learned: Be ready to hit things really hard, don't underestimate anything, fight like it's for your entire life and potentially your last.

... Strategy isn't entirely a strong-suit.
she_got_spirit.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back