• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New York By Night (A Vampire The Masquerade RP)

Why not?
P.S. Amazing warhammer pfp

that would be helpful.

Shoot me a DM so we can discuss your character sheet.
I have been debating about joining, because I have very little experience with VTM. I would love to learn more about the game and would love to RP it, if you're alright with my noob-iness lol Londo_Mollari94 Londo_Mollari94 .
I can help you make a sheet, just DM me so we can work on making your character.
Why not?
P.S. Amazing warhammer pfp
Thank you. NECRONS 4 LYFE.

I'm interested in playing if that's alright. I've had to move away from my vampire group (can't afford to live there anymore), so this seems like a fun alternative if you all haven't started yet. I have an idea for a character and I'm a seasoned player/storyteller.

RECRUITING: I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A VTM RP, PLEASE SHOOT ME A PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back