• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy New World and a New Life

As Ke'Keeya made her way to the bar. A figure joined her. "Good to see you again." Deek looked over at Ke'Keeya with a smile "So how was your nap?" It had been a while. He had a few extra scars all across him. His heavy ax looked a little more worn down and had a bit of blood stuck to it. His robe had a few new tares in it. @TheDarkOwl

The bartender looked over to hikaru "You want a drink sir? I can get you, or make any drink beverage of your choice! So what will it be?" the man asked as he handed an Arial some sort of fizzy liquor. @Mitsuko

Adrian sat alone in his home. Looking like the depressed little cookie he is. @Verdana

As scarlett stepped into the hot tub Mir walked to the side and dipped her feet in. She pulled up her pants legs a bit so she could slip more and more of her legs in. She let out a small grin. "This is fucking amazing" @FireMaiden

The carts only had a bit longer to go. They had already made it out of the bad part of town and was closing distance to the village fast. It didn't help that 2 members of this scouting team died and the other tried to draw fire away and probably had the same thing happen. But at least they got some shit. It was only going to take a few more minutes before they reached the mountains. 

Scarlett bathed somewhat quickly, and when she got out, got dressed in her new outfit. But she stayed with Mir for a few minutes, before, "I'm gonna go explore, later girl." She walked out of the bathing area, securing her weapon to her hip like always. Scarlett sighed,  and walked around the village, noticing a lot had changed in the 8 months, and them being alseep for that long was still hard to process. Especially since that dream seemed to only last for a few minutes at most. "Damn...that makes my head hurt," She muttered, fixing her beanie. After walking around for a bit, she decided to check out her house, which she shared with Omid according to Mir. Once she got there, and walked inside, she sighed and instead of checking it out like she thought she would, she sat down on the couch. But she soon got bored, and wanted a drink so she decided to join Hikaru at the bar. Once she got there, she sat next to the only familiar face. "Something strong," She told the bartender, before looking at Hikaru. "Hey."

@Bobman070 @Mitsuko

Last edited by a moderator:
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm. I'm pretty sure I made it clear that Adrian barely feels any emotion.

Depression is actually self-doubt but Adrian isn't feeling that either. @Bobman070

Hikaru thought about a drink that could make him face reality in a more straightforward way. "Bourbon." He told the bartender taking his seat, noticing that Deek got a hold of Kee'Keeya, which was such a relief since he couldn't keep up with her train of thoughts. Though he was surprised as the familiar human female came and sat next to him. Truthfully, their relationship wasn't something remarkable, they were strangers even though they knew basic information. Though it took him a moment to recall her name. "Scarlett?" He was a bit confused, not used to being this close to her let alone for her to talk to him. Though thinking about their situation and the time that has passed some things were bound to change. "Fancy seeing you around... a few meters in my vicinity. What's the occasion?" Hikaru smiled as his eyes danced with amusement, keen on understanding more about humans since the situation with the other race which Kee-Keeya represented wasn't going all too well. At that moment he glanced back at Deek and Kee-Keeya just to check if they were still around. "Presumably I'm on the whole 'babysitting' duty, though that's all a coverup. I'm gonna drink till my head drops and then I'll be in the mood to think straight." He took a look at Scarlet, making slight eye contact, Scarlett was probably used to the whole 'talking cat' situation. @Bobman070 @FireMaiden @TheDarkOwl

Ke'keeya sat down at the bar and looked up as Deek sat down next to her. She gave him a miscievous grin, as pointed at him 'Well, a nap is the best way to stay out of trouble, although that doesn't seem to work in my case. Now that I'm back, you won't be able to take it as easy as you have been lately, cause trouble is something I can promise you.' She ended her last sentence with an even wider grin, which wasn't very reassuring. It was hard to tell if she was just joking, threatening or if she meant something else. She narrowed her eyes at Deek and looked at him, inspecting his appearance. 'See! Just as I thought. If your axe is only that much more worn down and you have only have a couple new scars, you couldn't have had a proper challenge, during the time I was napping!' She looked him straight in the eye. Ke'keeya was a lot more observant and noticed a lot more than many people would think. That made her, in combination with her eye for tactics and sneaky attacks a capable fighter. 'Care, for an actual challenge?'

@Bobman070 @Mitsuko

The bartender poured 'the talking cat' a drink of bourbon into a tall but thin glass. Looked quite fancy. "What about you miss? You wanting a drink?" He asked as he pulled out another glass waiting to be filled. @FireMaiden@Mitsuko

Deek looked curiously at Ke'Keeya. Then with a smile he nodded and held out his hand. "I accept your invitation to this dance." He let out a small formal bow. @TheDarkOwl

A man appeared in the room of Adrian. Making no noise. "Hello Adrian. How are you? I need you to do something for me. Trust me it is a job you cannot refuse." The man lifted his arm and they were gone. The room they appeared in was dark. Too dark for anyone to see.@Verdana (good luck my dude!) 

The car came closer and closer to the mountains but they were being followed. "Come on you cocks Lets get going make this fukin thing go fasta." The cart drifted around the corner with the other shortly behind. There was an explosion that echoed up to the mountains but was drowned out from the festivities. One of the carts had crashed. They drove up onto the a small hill that lead to the path for the village. 

"Something strong," She repeated herself. "Whiskey, or something like it." Scarlett chuckled at Hikaru, "No special occasion, i just dont wanna be with thw crazy lizard, so that rules Deek out too," She stated. She then laughed at his second comment, "That...actually sounds like an amazing idea."

@Bobman070 @Mitsuko

Hikaru growled as he drank the bourbon in his glass, wanting to facepalm at what he was hearing. Kee'Keeya and Deek would probably wreck this place if this 'formal dance' was conducted around the bar. "Oh... And I thought it was my handsome look and whiskers..." He winked playfully chuckling lightly, he didn't really get to joke around before, though now somehow a long time has passed. If he didn't enjoy his time around then it wouldn't mean anything. "I just hope Kee'Keeya doesn't accidentally take my head off when I'm not looking. Their little tango might be dangerous for us." Hikaru concluded, keeping his look at Scarlett. "Now, I understand why I'm asking for something to knock my socks off, but what about you? Care to share your troubles with a cat like me? It might not look like it, but legend has it that I have nine lives... Oh and that I'm a good listener!" He made some playful and occultic hand signs while stating the part about the legend. It was interesting, talking to other species. @Bobman070 @FireMaiden @TheDarkOwl

Ke'Keeya grinned as motioned for Deek to follow her and led him away from the bar slightly. She didn't take his hand though, as that could proof to be very dangerous, as he could easily twist her arm. She got into a fighting stance and grinned at Deek devilishly. Without further warning she decided to do a quick attack. It seemed real enough, as she came at him with a lot of speed, although she could easily stop if it was necessary, but her attack was mostly to test his reflexes. @Bobman070

The Bartender poured a shot of whisky for the lass. "There you go." He handed her the drink then left to tend to another customer. A man walked over and sat near them both. Avoiding thier gaze just ever so slightly. "Not from here are ya?" His gravely almost smoker like voice asked. If they looked over they would have seen the man was elderly Not frail. He had a slight point to his ears. He wore a thin black dress shirt with some pants and boots. On a little patch on the shirt that just covered his breast pocket was a pin with a symbol on it

Weejas.gif

His belt also had a large collection of knives. Around 20-25. With a handgun on the back that looked unused. 

The man turned his head to face them. A scar ripped across the left side of his face, deep enough to see teeth, that looked like a grin. His silver hair was tied up into a ponytail. His eyes an icy blue. "You're probably going to need me to pay for ya drinks. Don't worry about it. I can cover you both to the point of being shit faced." 

Deek stood ready to dodge the attack for when it came. He let it get close out of cockyness. And almost teleported out of the way when it got to him. He did a quick painless jab at her now extended arm and then hopped back out of the way almost knocking some man carrying drinks over. 

Deek motioned for Ke'Keeya to come at him. 

@FireMaiden @Mitsuko @TheDarkOwl

Scarlett downed the whisky before answering Hikaru. "My troubles aren't very important," She said. When she man joined them, she eyed him with a cocked eyebrow. But she nodded, "Thanks I guess." She muttered. "I'm Scarlett, and that's Hikaru. If you're paying for our drinks,  mind telling us who you are?"

@Bobman070 @Mitsuko

"The Name is written on my face deary. My real name isn't important. So you can call me grin. It is a pleasure to meet ya Scarlett." @FireMaiden

"Alright," Scarlet said. Not the weirdest thing she's heard. She tapped the bar top twice, signaling the bartender for a refill, "So, why is she the reason you're still alive?"

@Bobman070

"I really have no idea. I should have died. Actually now that I think about it I think I was dead." He shrugged dismissing it as the bartender came to give more drinks. @FireMaiden

"I didn't pass out and go into a coma my dear. I was stabbed in the heart. Shot in the head and various other ways." The bartender walked over and left the bottle behind. "I used to drink till I couldn't drink no more. The liquor has no meaning anymore. Whisky is like water to me." @FireMaiden

"Inspiring," Scarlett muttered. She poured herself a shot, downed it, then poured another. "So Grin, what's a guy like you doing being nice to a girl you dint even know?"

@Bobman070

"Oh my dear that is an easy question. Its because you need a drink. And I always need a drink. So having a few drinking buddies isn't too bad. Not to mention I'm sorta new here too." With that he motioned for a drink and shortly after it was dropped off and handed to him. His shaky hand lifted the drink up to his lips. "So What brings you to getting drunk on a fine day like today?" @FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
"I guess it's what I did before to cope with a confusing situation. I wake up, told I've been alseep for 8 months, a few of my friends are gone and one of them looks like shit. And while in the coma, I had a weird dream where my boyfriend killed my best friend then tried to kill me. But he didn't,  and I killed him," Scarlett said. "And I liked it. So eon said that people who do that say they liked it cause they put their old lives to rest but me....I don't think that's why I liked it."

@Bobman070

Hikaru stared down the man trying to discern if he had any ominous signs with his 'blessed' eye. Going through the conversation he felt a bit furious at Scarlet. Why? Well either that she didn't want to speak with him about what was bothering her and decided to tell to a random stranger who happened to just pass by. He clenched the glass he was holding and was at the close line of shattering it. Somehow he managed to control himself, stand up and walk away. His composed look cracked as he was seething with anger as he downed the last of the bourbon. Guess he can't even drink without being agitated by simple and meaningless things. That's right. He knew it. In the end, they are all useless. His stay at the bar was short and the character that appeared didn't intrigue him, perhaps it was the way he approached that ticked Hikaru off. Yup, it was probably that. Being on edge wasn't good, clearly, the bar wasn't the right place for him. Too random bullshit can happen that will just piss him off even more. Perhaps it's best to investigate a bit about the dream he had, at least that won't piss him off as much. Dee wasn't around, and the rest wouldn't even give him 5 minutes of their life as it seemed. "There goes that bullshit about being a team." @Bobman070

Grin watches as Hikaru leaves. "Hey comeback. I am buying drinks! fucking hell. fine if you don't want the drinks!" Grin hopped out of the chair carrying a bottle of unknown liquor variety and sprinted after Hikaru. "I understand I butted into the conversation back there but it's your turn for the drinking questions." The old man reached out and grabbed Hikaru's arm. It was in a gentle but firm manner. "Let's go back in and get some drinks on me, Shall we?" He stood there looking into Hikaru's eyes. 

The cart made it. They drifted up the path and across the gate. Along with the second. Then the enemy cart. It didn't last long before a few of the guards shot it up killing those inside. All the carts were loaded with shit. All this happened roughly 100 yards away from the bar. The crew then emerged from the cart.

@Mitsuko @FireMaiden @TheDarkOwl

Scarlett heard the noise from the carts, but didn't move immediately. She sat there, had a few more drinks (roughly 10 more shots) before getting  up and walking outside to investigate. She had and ready answered Grin's questions, and she was done drinking. So, like a few others, we walked to investigate, but stayed away. So, she was investigating,  but not very well.

@Bobman070

Someone screamed "The scouts are back!" it was true. The scouts held huge merit around here both as people and as members of the community. The people who immerged were 2 humans, a galgon, and a Arial. But yet there was room for 4 in each cart that arrived. The people who stood in front of the crowd were beaten up pretty bad. Cuts and bruises everywere. One of the humans had to be held up to walk. Her leg was clearly broken. The Galgon that held her up hand a slight smirk on his face. Then he laughed. "HAHAHA! WE FUCKING MADE IT!" The other 3 looked at him then smiled. It was true they had made it. Isaac ran up looking at them all. "H-hey! What happened? W-Where is team t-two? Where is t-the other half o-of your team?" The grins they had on now left thier face. "Team two saved our ass by risking thier own. They will show up tomorrow. I hope. They used themselves as bait. They were like fucking gods out there. As for the rest of our team....." The Arial who was talking looked away. It was now out there that 4 more people had died. "It was an ambush. They must have seen us. They attacked. Fora and Veis didn't make it out. Team two tried to save them but couldn't Then Ker'Sav was shot. She bleed out on the drive here. Mijo was killed on the drive back as well. Team two used themselves as bate to keep them off us." 

@Mitsuko @FireMaiden @TheDarkOwl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back