• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy New World and a New Life

"Yea It was due to the gas. It fucks with your head and makes you pass out for an unknown amount of time. the longest case I seen was 2 years. But then in most cases after you wake up you will pass out again for a max of a week." They walked through the village and to the end of it. There was a long path that lead down the mountain into the plains just outside the city. "And funny story about my arrival. I didn't just show up here like you guys did. I was born here. This is my homeworld. But I have never got caught in the gas. Typically you would have had a warning. But I think people were trying to set up guys up to die so they could get your shit." They started thier walk down the mountain. @TheDarkOwl

"No, no you don't have to leave. It's your house... um.... Imma just go....." @Verdana

Omid took a sip of his water and then leaned forward. Crossing his arms on the table they sat at. "I know the story like the back of my head. Eric. That was his name. Ashley. That was her name. The three of us were great friends. Best friends. The problem. Our gangs. Eric was apart of the asian side of things. Ashley was apart of the african american side of things. And of course, me in the hispanic gang. Our gangs at war. With one chance to bring us together. All three gangs into one big gang. I don't know what really happened. I know that in the dream they went wacky and attempted to kill me......" Omid just let it hang in the air. He stared off into nowhere. After a few moments of scilence he leaned back and took a sip of water. @FireMaiden

Scarlett nodded, "Dakota and Tristan. Pretty sure I lived with Dakota while I was working, who was my best friend apparently. And Tristan was my boyfriend. In the dream, Tristan was taking me out on a date to celebrate, so I'm guessing it's what happned - would have happened - if I didn't blow up the entire planet," She chuckled, also taking a sip of water. "And...then this weird thing happened after I asked them to give me a minute. I heard a voice in my head, asking me why I was giving up on you guys. Each computer screen had one of your guys' faces, and the  there were gun shots. Tristan came in, and i saw Dakota laying behind him. He was saying g something about how, I didn't belong there. One explosion later, and we end up on a fire escape outside of my apartment, and we're fighting. At one point he's on top of me with his hands around my throat and the next, I have a gun to his head and..." She stopped, only mouthing the word Bang. "I was scared...but it just felt..." Scarlett then took a few moments, and looked up with a soft smile, "Sorry, I didn't mean to talk about mine like that..." She said, now looking down at her bracelet.  @Bobman070

They walked on the mountain as Deek started telling, about the gas. It was quiet a beautifull place actually, if you forgot all the shit that happend. 'I would say, that I feel bad for you, that you had to grow up in this place, but seeing how I don't remember anything of our homeworld, I can't tell you how it was there. Maby it was a shit hole and this place is actually way nicer, maby the other way around.' Ke'keeya moved on to the other topic and said 'Well, I can't judge them for trying to get their hands on our shit. They could have just stolen it aswell, instead of having this complicated plan where we die in the gas and then they take our stuff, but I guess they didn't think of that.'

@Bobman070

(srry short post, but I'm gonna have to continue with studying math.)

Miyo leaves the room Unsure of what the fuck just happened. @Verdana

"No, no it's fine if you need to talk about it I will listen. Mine was just odd and confusing and I haven't fully gotten over it. One thing that I found odd was that I heard your voice. I didn't see you it was almost like you were in my head." He looked up and was about to say something when the jera came and dropped off thier food. It was some form of meat with some form of rice and some form of potato looking vegetable. Tasted pretty ok. Nothing special. But it was a nice hot meal. Omid looked at the food "Damn. Forgot what I was going to say. If it is important I will remember it later." @FireMaiden

"Eh this place isn't that bad if you get used to the constant attacks from the corruption. But I know the city and the mountains like the back of my hand. But the gas wasn't meant to kill you. Hell you weren't even supposed to be out for that long. The only reason you were in the gas for so long was because we had to fight them off." Deek flexed his arm. "I got a few. But really they were going to capture you and turn you into slaves, What happened to you as a slave is still unknown but some of the things that we found out is... Well unpleasant. That guy Fesh helped a lot rescue you. The gas just seemed to avoid him." @TheDarkOwl

My voice? She wondered, then chuckled out loud. "The food must've distracted you," She joked, taking a bite of her food. Omid was right, it was pretty good. Well, better than that smoothie and those ration packs at least. After a few moments of eating, cause she was starving, she cleared her throat. "You heard my voice?" Scarlett asked, this time out loud. @Bobman070

She smiled and rolled her eyes at Deek as he flexed his arm. He went on to talk about the slave part and Fesh and Ke'keeya listened  intensely. This was new information, as she hadn't really thought about what happend to the people that were taken away. She thought about what he said for a while and then replied. 'Well then, I'm glad you guys were there. My memory is still pretty blurry and I'm not really sure what happend, during the time I was in the smoke, but I do recall such a thing about Fesh. It seemed like there was some sort of bubble that had formed around him. Now that you mentioned it, the day before he came to me and Fe'sheron and claimed he had found a way to make someone both mentally and physically stronger. He couldn't do the physical part, however, which is why he came to us. We agreed to help him, but I never got the chance to find out more about it, as I was caught in the gas the next day.' Ke'keeya stopped there for a moment, her brows frowned deep in thoughts, continuing after a while with 'Maby, we could try to ask him how he did it. Do you possibly know if Fesh is still around?' 

@Bobman070

"Yea It sounded just like you. You.... well the voice asked if that was what i wanted? why do i wish to stay in the dream and not real life?" Omid ate a bit of the rice. "It was really odd. Did you hear someones voice in yours?" @FireMaiden

Deek thought for a moment. "Yea he had a bubble around him, mir and a few others that where working with us, Hm.... And yea he is back in the village. I think you might have missed him. He is no longer fat. Quite muscular actually. Well compared to before at least. Wanna talk to him or wait till after the scavenging trip?" @TheDarkOwl

"Well...now that I think about yeah," Scarlett replied after a few moment of a silenced, kinda puzzled expression. "Yours actually. How odd is that?" She murmured, taking a sip of water, before another bite of food. "I wonder why." It was quite odd infact, that out of all the voices that they could've heard, it was each others. Scarlett would like to think it was because they're friends, or it was something psychological, a subconscious thing, maybe a desire, despite how weird that sounds. She looked at him for a a second or two, before down at her plate, taking another Bute of the weird plant thing, still wondering why. @Bobman070

Ke'Keeya thought about Deek''s question for a while before she answered. 'Let's finish the trip first, I not sure how much further it will be, but maby we'll find something fun. Besides, it's not like there's a deadline to talk to Fesh, he'll probably still be there when we get back.'

@Bobman070

The person Adrian ran into was a woman carrying a basket under one arm and a change of clothes in the other. She was headed to the bathing room. "No I have no idea were your group is. Probably doing what every they want. Who knows?" @Verdana

"Alright lets go. We are almost there." He stopped in his tracks and picked up a small flower. It was white with a pink ring round the middle of the peddles. It grew despite it being seriously cold and there being snow everywere. He held it out to Ke'Keeya to take. "This is a Verasa Alrea Mitea flower. A lot of the younger ones call them Mitas. But the flower is hard to come by with magnificent healing properties. Take it might provide some use in the future." @TheDarkOwl

"Maybe it has something to do with the people we met and we liked. I mean not going to lie you are one of the 4 people from our group that I actually know and like." Omid was almost done eating. "Wait how did Grim pay for your drinks? He died before you woke up. He was the giant cat dude remember." @FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aww, you like me?" Scarlett chuckled, before kinda running the back of her neck, "Totally meant to say Grin or something like that. Guess im still a bit loopy," She said. The young woman was also almost done eating. "So, Mir told me that we'd be living together, like back at that mansion how we shared a room. You're ok with that right?" @Bobman070

Ke’keeya took the flower and looked at it. It was actually really beautiful. It was also pretty rare and it apparently had healing properties, which is why it was very valuable to her. The fact that Deek gave it to her, may have also been one of the reasons why it was valuable to her, although she would never openly admit it to someone. ‘Thanks, I’ll be sure to make good use of it, all though I hope I will never have to use it at all.’ They had to walk a little bit further, but Ke’keeya could already see that they were almost back. She realized she still had the flower in her hand and thought it would be better to put it away somewhere safe. Her bag was slung over her shoulder and she opened one of its smaller pocket and put it in. She was just closing it up again, when she realized something. ‘Hey, how do I actually use the flower to bring out its healing properties? Is there a specific way I have to use it, or doesn’t it really matter?

@Bobman070

"Of course I like you. Your one of the few people here who don't make me want to smack them just because they are talking. Wow I just realized how harsh that was. Oh and about us living in the same house I'm fine with it. I see nothing wrong with it." He had just finished eating and he looked up. "I have a question for you. You ever think of the mission that the old man put us on?" @FireMaiden 

Deek thought for a moment. "Depends. If its a sickness. Or an injury. With a sickness you got to cut it up and add water. When it comes to a wound you got to crush it up and pour the powder and just lightly put it on the wound. Of course it will still take a day or two to heal and there will be a scar because it healed so fast." They had just made it to the bottom of the mountain path. They walked onto the road near the end of the mountain path. "I need to stop by my hideout on the way out to the rest of the city." @TheDarkOwl

Scarlett smiled a little, it felt good to hear him say that. But then he mentioned the old man. "Sometimes....it was pretty weird..." In truth, she couldn't remember the mission all to well, but, it was definitely and odd request. @Bobman070

They were almost back at the city. Ke'keeya didn't know he had a hideout, but she was pretty curious. 'Okay, do you need to pick something up?' 

@Bobman070

(Sorry for the late and short post, busy week ahead. I'll try to post every day, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.)

"Just mainly making sure nobody stole my shit." After walking for a few feet they came to the first house. It was a decent sized two story house. When they went inside it was clear that the place had seen heavy use and abandonment. Deek went straight upstairs. There was a large bookcase that was leaning on the wall. He slowly moved it out of the way. Behind it was another set of stairs that lead to the attic. Up there was a much smaller bookshelf and a few lawn chairs. Most were still folded up but three were sitting around a table facing a window that gave a nice view of the city. A set of hammocks hung over in the darker side of the room to provide a bit better of a sleeping area without the sun in your eyes. A trunk sat near the chairs. On top of it was a few books. Some of the first that didn't look ruined. Deek walked over and picked one up. "Welcome to my slice of heaven. I come here to be alone every now and then. I taught myself to read the language of the people that used to live here." He quickly picked up the books and sat them on the table to give himself access to the trunk. He opened it and looked inside. Content with what he saw he closed it back up and put the books back on top. Almost looking like nothing touched it. "You can use this place when you want to as well." @TheDarkOwl

"I was just wondering because I haven't heard anything from him since the last time we spoke to him. I wonder if he died." Omid said with a little bit of hopefulness in his voice. @FireMaiden

She chuckled, as she finished her food. "Why do I doubt that?" She said this in a joking matter, but said he really did double that. They did see him kill someone, who literally like, exploded. "Anyway, thanks for the food. Totally feel better now," She said with a smile. @Bobman070

Ke'Keeya went inside and looked around. It was dusty and old, but the house still looked pretty sturdy. When they entered the attic, she was pleasantly surprised. Although it wasn't an incredibly big space, the sun that came through the window and the furniture, made you forget that. She looked out the window and saw the city. It was a incredible sight, especially of you knew the things the city had survived. It looked like such a calm and peaceful city right now. Ke'keeya couldn't help but wonder though, if this was just the calm before the storm. She decided she would just have to wait and see, so she turned around to face Deek. He was just closing up the trunk, so she wasn't abe to see what was in it, but she decided she would ask him some other time. The books were placed back on the trunk by Deek. She picked one up curious as to what the language would look like. During her time here, until noe she hadn't really been able to relax, let alone read a book. The words and letters in the book she picked out ofcourse didn't make any sense to her. Deciding it was a lost cause to try and rdad it she sighed, closed the book and put it back the way it was before. She looked up and smiled at Deek. 'I've got to admit, you're right. This place is really nice. Although I probably wouldn't be able to read any of the books here, it would still be nice to come here just to relax a bit and get away from the city. Even if it was just for an hour or so.'

@Bobman070

(music)

They walked side by side. Both wearing hooded black robes that dragged behind them. The one on the right had a red trim that matched his glowing eyes. The one on the left had a blue that matched his eyes. They both walked side by side.

"So what are you going to do next?" Omid said while leaning back in his seat. "Things have just way too quite recently. It kinda scares me. I would prefer if whatever is planned for us next just hap-" A slightly older man walked into the room and looked at Omid "What the fuck are you doing?" Omid smiled and responded with a "Eating." "You are supposed to be debriefing. Not hanging out with your friend and eating." Omid looked down at his table. "You want me to apologize?" "Ye--" "Then regurgitate my food back onto the plate? How about tell my friend that just woke up from a smoke induced coma that I can't hang out to fill her in on the events that have happened recently?" "Ye-" "In case you didn't know. The human body like all bodies requires food and water to survive. Which I think you should know because you are in fact human. So fuck you on your request. Just because you like to think you are leader doesn't mean you are shit. Now please. Leave so I can talk to someone who actually means something and not some fuck who thinks he should be respected as a god." "I have been here longer than you have Om-" "...and still nobody gives a fuck about you. Kinda sad." The man stormed off. "I hate that fucker. He thinks his opinion means shit. He thinks he has some form of leadership. NOPE! So what are your plans? I will hang out with you for a bit. That is if you don't mi---." Omid stopped and looked around. He had a confused look on his face. It soon changed. He looked more unsettled. He half stood up giving another glance throughout the room. One of the people at the other table was doing the same thing. Nobody else knew what was going on. It was strange to see thier friend doing this. Not to mention that it was thier friend and somebody else at another table. "Something is wrong." Omid got up and walked outside.  @FireMaiden

They walked side by side. Both wielding thier weapons in thier hand. The one on the right held a warhammer, red markings adorned the weapon. The one on the left held two swords blue markings etched itself accros the weapons. They walked side by side.

"Yea its peaceful. Nobody comes here to fuck with you. So welcome to my humble abode." Deek walked over to a hammock and sat in it. "This is what I mean when I say scavenging runs. Anyone who listens in things I would be going out to find something useful, but nah. I just come here to hang out." Deek stood up quickly. "Drop everything! We need to get the fuck out of here! NOW!" He shouted as he sprinted toward the door almost leaving his weapons. "Something bad is coming this way!" Before Ke'Keeya could say anything Deek grabbed her hand and pulled while running as fast as possible without tripping her up. They had just got to the edge of the village when they passed a group of people looking through some binoculars.  @TheDarkOwl

They walked side by side. The figures dropped thier cloaks which seemed to seap into the ground. Markings covered thier bodies. They were not far from the camp. They walked side by side. 

He walked side by side with her. The one with the red eyes walked tall. His body resembling that of a male. The way his body built looks that way. He stood tall and walked with pride. His body was almost like that of the man who had the stars within him except there was no stars. Just darkness. His eyes glow red. He walked side by side with her.

She walked side by side with him. The one with the blue eyes walked tall. Her body resembling that of a female. The way her body was built looked that way. She was slightly shorter than him and walked with a certian bit of agility. Her body was almost like that of the man who had the stars within him. except there was nos tars. Just darkness. Her eyes glow blue. She walked side by side with him.

They stopped. They were now standing side by side. at the entry to the village. Only 50 feet away from the closest person. 

"It's time to die!"

"I am sorry. But it is. Please forgive us."

Scarlett, about to say something like the sarcastic little shit she is, stopped when Omid got up. "Somethings....wrong?" She muttered to herself, before getting up and following after him. She was a bit confused and worried, but the worry showed less than her confusion. "W-What do you mean somethings wrong? What's going on? She asked, standing beside him. @Bobman070

Her eyes widened in surprise as Deek grabbed her hand and pulled her along while running. Ke'keeya almost tripped at first, but quickly started running aswell. The trees flew past her and Deek as they ran. She swiftly glanced at Deek and saw the look on his face. It was a look she had never seen on him before. He always seemed very calm and collected, but right now he was anything but that. His eyes were wide and full of worry and it was clear that he was panicking. She had wanted to ask what was going on, but that look on his face made her stop. It was clearly something bad and that was all she needed to know for now. So instead she just said with worry in her voice 'It's something bad, isn't it?' Although Deek didn't really need to answer that question, as his face said it all. @Bobman070

Omid rounded the corner with Scarlett to see the two creatures standing there. The blue and the red were like neon lights on abilbord with the solid black background of thier... skin? I do believe that's what it is called. I think it can be called skin. Well anyways.... They stand beside each other ready to fight off and kill each of the people that live here. It shouldn't be hard. Omid looked over to scarlett. "Lets fuck them up."

Deek turned around and look at the two beasts that were about 50 - 75 feet away. He readied his ax. "There is something wrong with these creatures. They are like nothing I have seen. They are corrupt but...." 

He didn't get to finish. The red one swung his hammer and hit some random guard in the head crushing the helmet that was on his head into a small disk like object. The poor man's head was still inside. The body was thrown by the force right at Deek. He was knocked down. 

All the guards open fired. 

@FireMaiden @TheDarkOwl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back