• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New to The Village

lafeae

Absent-minded Doodler
Hello all! I have a strange idea I'm wanting to work on if anyone's interested! My name's Lafeae, you can call me Laf if you'd like. :) Anyways, onto the plot! Rules follow.

In a scenic country village, once famed for its wine festivals and culture, an old manor house laid abandoned on top of a hill. Once the thriving central piece of the village, now an old history spot for those to pass a stroll and lie in the overgrown grasses beneath willow trees.

But things have been happening. People seen walking around at any hour, small changes to the place. Snow plowed from walkways in the winter, flowers sprouting and trimmed in the spring and summertime. No one has seen the servants. No one had seen the owner. Rumors start to emerge. Is it a vampire? A beast? A sorcerer? In the lands vast and writing in lore, legend, and magic alike, who would be brave enough to find out?

Whoever answers the notice put up in the town square, of course.

Rules:

-General RP things: no godmodding, mary sues, the like.

-Romance is accepted but not expected. If romance, MxF or MxM. My character will be male, for the main, but I can play female characters as well for anyone else. Not picky to that.

-Please be literate. I'm cool if English isn't your first language, just no text talk and the like.

-About two to four paragraphs, depending, is my length.

-Have fun!

-I'm chatty at times, don't be afraid to discuss plot and whatnot.

Alright! I've left it fairly open ended, so please, leave a comment or send me a PM and we can get started on discussion.

Thanks for reading! Laf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back