• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New to the site and needing a roleplay partner

Kapitan von Traume

Magic Eight Ball
Hello everyone, Kapitan here!

I am new to this site, but I am in no way new to roleplaying. I have been roleplaying for almost ten years on another site that I have grown tired of because every partner I have had recently has been disappointing in some way or another. So, I decided to move to a new site and give a new crowd a try.

So, forgive the fumbling with coding and perhaps how plain everything looks. I promise I have more potential than this thread looks. Also, I don't know the general rules of this site, so I will just say what I always say and hopefully not sound dumb or offensive.

Here it goes.

So aside from the topics here is what you should know about me. I'm Kapitan or Ali, if you don't like usernames. I'm over 18 years old, and I am attending university, which has started so I will try to answer at least once a day. If I can't I will let you know. I role-play not only for fun and to relax, but also because I am writer and I like to stretch my writing legs daily. With that said, here is what I want from you.

• I need a challenge! I wanna say quality over quantity, but let's be honest here. . . the role-players that can bust out more paragraphs on average are usually the better writers. It's just a correlation I have stumbled upon, as bitchy as that sounds. Do I want you to write ten paragraphs a post? No. Do I want you to pass three paragraphs on average? A little. But most importantly, I want to have something to work with. I don't know about everyone else, but for you to say everything you need to say and give me something to work with takes several paragraphs.

• I play multiple characters, and I would prefer you did too. Both major and minor. Just build a world with me.

• I don't care what gender you or I play. I will play both and probably will if you allow. If you are one of those people that refuses to play a gender, then I am probably not the partner for you.

• Sexuality of our characters matters a little more to me, but not much. I prefer MxF pairings, that does not mean I will not play FxF or MxM. Honestly, I could play any of those and be happy with them, I am just more engaged with MxF. On the other hand, that doesn't mean we can't double and have different sexualities.

• Don't be shy! Talk to me outside of the role-play, I want to talk to you. Give me input on the world or something, don't allow me to write the whole story and take you along for the ride. I want your input.

• I want a long term role-play, but life happens. Falling off the face of the Earth also happens. No hard feelings.

• You must be 18 and up, because I am an adult and prefer mature themes. No. That does not mean I want smut filled everything. I just don't want to taint the minds of minors. I'm not into that.

As for topics I will play anything fantasy in almost any time period ( though I prefer medieval). I am also really into dystopic cyberpunk with cybernetics and crooked governments and crap. I also have story ideas for both. Honestly, other than that I can't think of much, because I am open to pretty much anything at this point as long as you give me a challenge. Do you guys do samples on here? Well, if so, here's a link for all that. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/kapitan-s-samples-and-more/t.95955821_16/

Guest Authentication | Gaia Online

I honestly really wanted to role play with you...I'm not like how you describe minors, honestly I'm more of an outcast, heh ^^; However, I'm actually writing a few of my own books and I'm really into grammar. I've watched a bunch of shows and documentaries because I'm a complete science/math/history nerd. You honestly sound like a great person to role play with, but I don't fit the age requirement..either way, I hope you like this site :) It's a lot of fun and I've been using it since the start of this month and I've already become really involved. Have fun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back