Looking for New to Rpnation

Welcome to RPN! What can I help you with? Are you looking to join an RP? Make one? Just chat and shoot the breeze? ;P

Well, to start a role play, you should make a post saying that you're looking to role play! This can include you're skill lever, Interests, limits, etc. then, you simply wait.
You could also peek into other people's threads

I'd like to just join one for now maybe get acquainted with a group or something
Well if you head to the Group Interest Check forum, that's where all the group RPs currently looking for players will be posted for people to browse through and join. Each RP will have different rules and requirements set by the GM, so just browse until you find some that seem up your alley~

Well, to start a role play, you should make a post saying that you're looking to role play! This can include you're skill lever, Interests, limits, etc. then, you simply wait.
You could also peek into other people's threads
Oh okay. So let's say someone is interested in an rp idea I posted. Are there dms or anything?

Yes! If you tap on conversations, you will see a button called "Start a new conversation" you can type there name in the bar and set up a DM! Or you can tap there user and Tap the same button. Either way it works! :3

Oh okay. So let's say someone is interested in an rp idea I posted. Are there dms or anything?
People RP onsite, offsite (like Discord), or in DMs- it's all up to player/GM preferences. Recruitment will go to a different place for an offsite RP though, so be sure to check which forum you're in before posting.

Yes! If you tap on conversations, you will see a button called "Start a new conversation" you can type there name in the bar and set up a DM! Or you can tap there user and Tap the same button. Either way it works! :3
Thanks a lot for your help. While you're at it do you have any rps I could join?

Welcome.

Though I regret to inform that I have nothing to really add that is as significant as the other responders.

Well, I'm currently looking for MHA, Naruto, or other anime roleplays I don't you're interested. Feel free to suggest other stuff, 'cuz anime is all that I can think of

Oof l, I've only heard about it from my cousin, yet never got around to watching it.
Do you know Fairytail though? That's also open

Damnit, I have never played those...
I'm sorry I couldn't start a role play, but I wish you luck in finding a suitable partner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back