• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New thread new plots!

StartingOver

Two Thousand Club
Yo yo yo

I've got a bit of a odd one here, Its pretty original in my mind at least.

It's a story of a magician who was messing with the occult and dissapears year ago. Now a young gifted girl(can see into the future and other special powers and her sister have been targets of this dead magician. He wants to posses the girl and come back.

Twist is he's actually a vessel for a female. She did the same thing to the magician and now wants to take over the girl. Theirs going to be adult themes in this rp. Lots of seduction

Yeah I'm looking for a advanced rper here. I don't need a novel but 5-10 sentences would be cool. Sometimes the situation can't support that and this is fine.

Also I'm pretty open to other ideas.

Also my "new pet "rp is now re open. The story of a 11 year old neko who finds a new home. Really fun story I just can't find the right person for it.

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back