• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New Thread, New Me.

Sugar Rush

Just a little bit sweeter.
Supporter
Hey ya'll, just wanted to throw up a quick thread to get back into RPing. I took a month-ish long break because I was going through a pretty rough time. I'm on the upswing now, so I thought I'd throw my hat back in the ring of RPing.

~Rules/Requests~

• Can write decently long. I'm looking for someone who writes 3+ paragraphs and a consistent basis. It's what I do typically, so I'm looking for my partner to do the same. The more substance, the better, in my opinion.
  • Open to 'alternative' ideas. I like plot twists, oddities, etc. in stories. They make them fun, so I don't have a 'no go' list. I'm open to any kind of ideas, as long as they are interesting. So something like a typical slice-of-life isn't going to cut it for me. There needs to be a twist on the premise to make it stand out.
  • Fine with a slower speed. Like I said, I'm easing myself back into this. I can see me getting burnt out very fast if we press this along at a strong pace. I work and go to school, as well, so something slower, typically, is what I'm craving in a partner.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Other than those few things, I'm open to hearing any kind of ideas. I'll let you know a bit about my history/experience as a roleplayer.

• Been RPing for 8-9 years now.
  • I've done mostly fantasy, but have been really enjoying the Sci-fi genre as I've made a character/plot in that vein. Totally open to attempting other genres depending on the plot.
  • Sucker for romance, unfortunately.
  • Prefer playing male in a mxf format. Also have experience in playing female in a fxf format.
  • Typically pretty chill to talk to out of character. (OOC)
  • Love playing broken characters that have a chip on their shoulder.

Sorry I ain't fancy like a lot of other people are. I haven't touched BBCode in years, so I ain't really interested/comfortable messing with it right now.

Broken characters with complex’s are my favorite, and so is a good ol’ romance! Glad to read your back in the swing of things, if you wanna write please let me know!! (:

ekoutrakos ekoutrakos Shoot me a message whenever you get the chance to! I'll be more than happy to brainstorm to see if we can find something we both are craving.

Heyo, our last attempt didn't go so well, but if you're still looking for a partner I'd be down to try something totally new with you!

hey, if you're still looking maybe we can work something out!

Feel free to send me a PM! I was at work, so I couldn't really get on here much other than my short break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back