• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New plot ideas- Disney, Fable and Fantasy

Cmatt100

Cait
I don't know if these plots are great. If you would like to do either of them please PM me or comment below.

Modern day Disney-
Choose any of the Disney characters or movies and let's make a modern plot out of it. I know this sounds eh however, we could make this a modern day Disney RP. I have a few ideas.

1522487878684.png

Fables plots-
-Little Red Riding hood- a character could runs away from home and finds a 'wolf' (an actual person/werewolf) and this could lead to this 'wolf' misusing the character.
-Hansel and Grettle- Two characters (they don't have to be siblings) go into the woods and find a house which may contain many horrors of any sort.
-The Two Little pigs- Two characters live side by side (they don't have to be siblings) who have a fight about one of them stealing their phone. Through this they realise that the other hasn't stolen their phone and really it was someone else living in their street who steals stuff.
-The boy who cried wolf- For those of you who may not know, this fable is about a boy telling a lie that there is a wolf and then, everyone finds out it's a lie and one day the lie does really happen. Basically, this RP will be about character A telling a lie to character B. Then character B realises it's a lie. It then happens for real and character A tell character B it is. Character B doesn't believe character A. Through this they have many fights however, they try to overcome their issues and may even fall in love.
-Jack and the giant bean stalk- Two characters from other sides of the world discover magic beans that make them go to a different world when they swallow them. Of course they will meet each other inside this world.

FANTASY (WITH ROMANCE MAYBE) AS WELL- werewolves, vampires, humans, aliens, monsters, demons, witches- just PM if you want to.

Requirements-
ANY GENDER- I can play any, you can play any. I don't care.
ANY AGE
NO KILLING MAIN CHARACTERS
DISCORD OR PMS OR RP THREAD (any is fine with me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back