• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New Plot Idea, Check It Out!

Lamblove

Hello, and thanks for clicking on my thread! I won't waste much time, lets get right to it!

So basically, this is a Hunger Games type thing. But instead of one victor, districts work in pairs against other districts. And each is in a different landscape (ex. a frozen tundra, a desert, etc.). Whichever team can survive the longest (meaning whoever is the last team alive) in their landscape wins. And both members must stay alive in order for a district to win.

Basically, you and I would be a team (I can play either male or female, so that's not a problem) trying to survive in a land similar to Antarctica. And it could be a romance, but it doesn't have to be. So if this looks interesting, shoot me a PM or leave a comment. And if there's something you'd like to tweak, feel free to say that as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back