• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New MxM RP, anyone? :)

Melix

Lord Legendary
I only have three requirements for partners:

1) Be nice to me. I'm sensitive.

2) Please have at least a third-grader's understanding of grammar, and be prepared to write a few paragraphs.

3) If you need to leave the RP, just let me know. I don't want you to just suddenly drop off the face of my planet. It's nice to know someone cares enough to tell you when they quit? Okay.

A and B have always been friends, ever since they met the last year before junior high-- even though they fight like crazy. Problem is, A is a needy, introverted artist type and B is an extroverted jock, his polar opposite. When B begins to neglect the friendship in favor of football, A finds C, a similar jock who enjoys spending time with A-- prompting B's jealousy.

If you're interested, PM me or comment below. At some point, agree to my requirements and we're good :)

^-^ I would be interested in roleplaying with you! I am usually very open to everything and lieant, if not, I will have some reason to explain why! I am very nice as long as you are nice back, I can write and actually prefer to write a few paragraphs, the only time I am not able to post is if I am gone for the day

:D I am fine with either! ^_^ If I have to pick, I suppose A, but if you want him, you can have him! :D I am going off for the night in about 30 mins, but I am on daily!

Yay, I get the crazy jealous one~ Alright, then, on Tuesday or later this week I'll send you my bio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back