• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New Member (Always Looking for Partners)

MageoftheDixPaths

Hi there! My name is SageoftheDixPaths. I've been on this site a couple times, but have never made an account until now. I have been looking for a reliable Naruto roleplay partner for about 2 years, and have never been able to PM anyone or make a post of my own, so maybe I'll have more luck trying this. Below are a list of things I'm looking for.
  • Literate-Advanced Literate (multi-paragraphs, little-to-no grammatical errors)
  • Well-developed OC (being OP doesn't matter as long as everything makes sense)
    • Preferred: Face claim drawn in the Naruto style
  • Decent availability (I expect a response every day, unless you warn me of your absence beforehand of course)
I'm usually the one that comes up with the plot for all my RPs, so it would be a nice change of pace if you could come with an idea or two. If not, it's fine - I have loads of ideas. Anyway, thanks for reading, and I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back