• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New Medieval Roleplay Idea

Zombiekiller2802

Hello I'm new to this site and don't know how it works exactly yet but I've role played on another site for a really long time, So I've decided to check this site out and recently I've thought of a new RP

A medieval RP inspired by Game of Thrones and The Games Crusader Kings 2 where pretty much everybody will be either be in the court of the King or A Pryer ruling over a plot of land and every character has a claim to the throne
Basically the Story Is about the Large Family Dynasty of the Pryers, A Family that pretty much rules over The Revill Empire the largest Empire in The World of Olbon, Ruling Over 6 Kingdoms, And Eventually every single Duke or Duchess was apart of the Pryer family name with a few exceptions, Which means everybody has a decent claim to the throne, The current King Christopher is a sickly and dying man even though being only 25 but in his short reign he has caused some controversy, marrying a dark skinned foreigner instead of his first cousin( A common practice for the Pryers) and even proclaiming her Queen Consort, And Most say he is not fit to be King as he is too kind and is not skilled with the art of war, People say his brother Duke Stephen of Colchess should take over and there is support for both of Christopher's siblings One 17 and One 16 ( Roles that can be taken by others ), Stephen is a very gifted commander, and the other 2 siblings have won over noble approval but all 3 siblings are too close to their brother and one another too try anything or even want to, The Queen Consort is now pregnant but Christopher does not have long and it is very unlikely he will survive until the baby is born but nobody except Christopher knows that, And there is a scare that the child might be a girl, even though the founder of the empire and the previous ruler were both women, Women are not held in high regard and are still considered lower, female rulers left a bad taste their mouth due to the fact the former Queen murdered her 4 brothers to gain the throne and The founder herself claimed Women had more against them, misunderstood as women were inferior. The Pryer family is in a frenzy of succession crisis and power grabbing and if I can find people I can't wait to see the story play out

I only wanted to start it if I knew people were interested so what do you think, but I will allow 2 characters if you want your roles would be A Pryer, A Royal Servant, A Servant for A Duke or Duchess( A Pryer ) , A Royal Commander, A Scribe, A Court Physician and A Court Priest, 2 People are open to claim Christopher's siblings, The RP will be set in the Capital Revill Keep, But if you are a Pryer you can RP in your set of land if you wish

Like I said I will only start it if enough people here would be willing to do it Or I get a partner to help set it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back