• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic New Long Term Partner Search (Ignore Post count)

Neptune_54

Stressed Bisexual

Hey there! My name is Andi, and as you might notice, I haven't been here terribly long. I have plenty of experience roleplaying. There's just something about roleplaying with people... Developing characters and worlds, building stories and creating friendships through a mutual enjoyment. I love it so very much, and miss it. So, I'm pretty excited to be here. I've bolded the important things. c:

Just a few things about me, personally:
-I am a student who is involved in several after-school activities. I won't let that keep me from being as active as possible, but I won't be around all the time. I'll be honest, I'd much rather roleplay than do homework, but I've got to keep my GPA up. I'm more than happy to let my roleplay partners know at the start of each day when I'll be free, and if I'll be absent for a few days. (That won't happen often.)
-As you may have guessed... I'm pretty talkative. If you'd like me to abstain from OOC conversation, I'll certainly try, but I like discussing ideas and such. Sometimes I get random spurts of inspiration for plot twists, and I like running them by my partner before hand. It's just something I do.
-My time zone is CT.
-I'd be more than happy to give my partners off-site contacts. I have tumblr, kik and an email that I use frequently. Just ask for what you want.

Roleplay information:
- I'll be frank, one-liners are a bit boring to me. If you don't have anything to type more than a sentence about, nothing is really happening. I understand that sometimes things get slow, but I like to avoid them the best I can.
-I love romance as a sub-plot, but can do without it.
-I'll do just about any genre other than Fandom, comedy or horror. Sorry. Personal preference, I don't exactly have an explanation.
-I can roleplay both male and female characters but I prefer male. Don't know why.
-Anything that you are uncomfortable with happening needs to be disclosed before we ever start roleplaying. I don't want to have to backtrack. Sorry if that sounds rude! I know that some stuff can disturb people (war, abuse, ect.,) and am more than happy to avoid such things, just please let me know. Personally, I think a lot of darker elements (within reason, of course) make for great plot devices.
-This is always the most awkward thing: In relation to my love for romantic sub-plots, I am happy with ANY gender pairing. (MxF, FxF, MxM.) That said, I prefer MxF and MxM, the latter a bit more than the former. Again, I don't care and I'm happy to compromise.
-Below I have posted the a plot I'm currently interested in doing, but I have several more. Just let me know. c:
-I prefer to roleplay over PM, but can do threads.
-I ALWAYS use character skeletons, and normally face claims. (Realistic, as of late.)
-I am more than happy to do a test run/give you a sample or my roleplay style to make sure we're compatible.

Anyhow, here's the plot:

The last civilization on Earth, while thriving successfully without any chance of failing, has had a few setbacks. Namely, the Anomalies. You won’t find them in history books, or get any information on them by scouring the web. No, the only way to learn about what the Anomalies were is to ask your parents: And, then, you’ll find out that Anomalies were a who, not a what.

Or, at least, that’s true for most of the population. Not for Muse A. Their father runs a restoration operation, rebuilding and cleaning up the north sector of the grand city, where, three decades before Muse A was born, bombs were dropped to exterminate the “things” living there. Things. Anomalies. Vile, vile creatures, according to their father.

See, humanity is odd. Even after destroying the majority of their world and creating a vastly inhabitable environment, they couldn’t stop exploring science and its possibilities. A scientist, no one knows his name now, discovered a way to bind the DNA of an unborn fetus with that of an animal, creating a hybrid species. Although never approved by the government, several celebrities paid big bucks to have their unborn children “genetically enhanced.” It was alright for a while, some cute babies with cat ears and tails, toddlers with bird wings. They were adorable, really, the highlight of media.

Eventually, the government approved it. The operation was still insanely expensive, and with so many “adorable” results, no one saw the disasters coming. After all, there are certain things that are meant to be left to nature, and when you bend it to your will, not everything turns out so beautifully. Bird beaks. Lizard skin. Deformed skulls. Disgusting, undesirable. And, yet, it went on. And on.

Cross-breeding was another disaster. There are reasons why a robin and a cat don’t procreate, and the disastrous results of that mix were the first of many. Finally, the DNA bending was banned, but it was a bit too late. They were everywhere, mingling with humans, still taking up most of media coverage… But, hate crimes grew rapidly, anti-anomaly propaganda spread, and eventually, society turned.

Plan One: Rehabilitation. Stop them from breeding.
Result: Riots. Rebellion. Failure.
Plan Two: Relocation. The north sector became home to every anomaly in the grand city.
Result: Mild success. Overpopulation in the north side. Riots, rebellion. Eventual failute.
Plan Three: Genocide. Bombing.
Result: Success.

Or, so they thought. See, while the rest of society celebrated their cities being clean once again, the Anomalies built an underground city to make more room. Although much of their network was destroyed in the bombing, and thousands of innocents were killed, not everyone was in the north sector at the time of the bombing. Underneath the grand city, they thrive on, their leaders making deals with the government to stay hidden in turn for freedom to do as they wish elsewise.

It’s not real freedom, though. Muse A’s father isn’t so much in charge of rebuilding as he is in charge of exterminating the remaining Anomalies, rooting out their leaders and slowly ridding the grand city of them. Below the surface, though, a rebellion brews. Waits. Plans. Muse A is set to take over their father’s business, already serving as an apprentice. They’ve killed more anomalies than they’ve met humans, and they’re not even sure they feel guilty about it.

Muse B is a different story. They’re an anomaly, but they were born with animal traits that they could hide, and their family made the decision to send them to live in another sector. A good life. An education. Food, open air, friends. In fact, Muse B’s best friend just so happens to be Muse A. However, as close as they are, there are things Muse B has never told them.

Such as the fact that they spend weekends and school holidays underground, trading government secrets, training to take down the President himself and spur the rebellion forward. Preparing for a war.

When Muse B learns of Muse A’s father, they turn the information over without a second thought. A failed assassination attempt follows, Muse A getting shot instead. Muse B, desperate and scared of their best friend dying, takes them to home base.

Underground, to the Anomalies’ city center. Muse A quickly gets wrapped up in a rebellion that they didn’t even know existed, and although Muse B has hid so much from them, is it possible that their friendship could grow stronger?

Hello!!! I absolutely love your plot idea and I would love to roleplay that with you! ^^
I am going to state right now that I do not have any triggers, and I can pretty much handle anything you throw at me!
My estimate of writing is 2-3 paragraphs, but I'm a mirror roleplayer so I usually write about the same amount that you will give me in a reply! Also if it's alright with you, do you think if we are to roleplay we can do an MxM roleplay? Thats just what I'm personally most comfortable with! ^^
If you're interested let me know and I'll shoot you a PM! I also love talking OOC so if you have any ideas for like other plots or something you want to talk about in the future I will gladly talk about that with you and I can even give you my kik if you want to reach me ASAP!
Please let me know!

Hey there. I'd be happy to role play your plot. I don't have any triggers or anything and I'm fine with role playing over PMs.

Hello, I'm interested in your story plot idea, although it seems to have been taken already twice. Do you in any case have other plot ideas in mind? Or perhaps we could figure out some ideas together if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back