• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New Life Academy (Discontinued)

Coffeepot Giraffe

Demonic Spoon
You were living a normal life. Then that fateful day came. You were walking out of the store when, someone handed you a card and said, "Be there by 6:00 and bring your necessities." Now, being the stupid, homeless person you are, you decide to go. There you discover multiple other people, who received similar notes. It is explained that you all were chosen to attend a inter-dimensional school called New life Academy, which teaches magic and other high school things. You are given a choice, go with, or don't. You choose to go with, and you are thrown into a world where students are not always human, and your headmaster is... a GOD!?

Just what have you gotten yourself into?

RACES
The races you can play as.
Trog
A race of reptilian humanoids with quick healing abilities and a love for nature.
Human
Ya know. Us.
Daemon
A race of demonic fiends, many of which are pyrotechnics.
Kelop
What do you get when you cross a humanoid, a deer, and a ram? A Kelop.
Byak
Humanoid beetles that love to tinker.
Apex
Monkeys. Just humanoid monkeys.
Pani
Peaceful humans with goat legs that are obsessed with music.

CURRICULUM
Same as a normal high school, plus magic! School hours are 10am-5pm, curfew is midnight, and the rest of the day is free time.

SCHOOL GROUNDS
New Life Academy is run by Agoski, the headmaster, along with those who have graduated. Graduates run shops, clean, teach, and other such things. The left wing is the male dorms, right wing is the female dorms. There is an academy marketplace, where students can purchase things from other students. There is also a general store, hair stylist, sports store, etc. The recreation area is massive and available at the end of the school day.

Familiars
Familiars are basically pets that people get on their second day. They are usually young when revived by students, so bonds form quickly.

CHARACTER SHEETS
New Life Academy (Characters)
New Life Academy Ooc Chat

Last edited:
Gasp! A-a God!? My goodness, what a powerful being for just my headmaster o///o

If I may? I'd like to be a part of this! As a human pretty please! ^///^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back