• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom New Krypton Wars - Past, Present, Future OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here

ParagonX

exRz3un.png

New Krypton Storyline
Superboy Prime has returned for revenge on the DC Universe, once again irate about his lifestyle being enveloped in the "stories" of the DCU. Prime's once again found himself in the latest incarnation of the DC Universe & will stop at nothing to obtain his perfect universe once and for all. To that end Prime's managed to restore the shrunken city of Kandor to full size and as a result create a Kryptonian empowered Kandorian army of individuals fueled by the yellow sun. Following his lead the Kryptonians waged war on humanity & the rest of the universe taking over with ease. Superman has fallen, The Justice League has been torn apart & disbanded. Prime reigns supreme as the ruler of the DC Universe leading the Kandorians on a bloodthirsty rampage to subject all of creation to their rule.

Oliver Queen, aka The Green Arrow is one of the last survivors of the Justice League 5 years into the Apocalyptic Superman Prime influenced future. The Green Lantern corps have fallen, Prime having forged an alliance with Sinestro to have the Sinestro Corps reign supreme over his intergalactic military. Oliver Queen now an inter-galatic fugitive has put together a rag-tag team of recruits many former members of Young Justice & accessed a boom-tube to forge a portal through space & time to send the remnants of the resistance 5 years into the past to stop Prime's rise to power, and prevent his take-over of the Multiverse. The war is albeit lost in the future those left behind are struggling to defend the slivers of the universe not yet under the Kryptonian stronghold only in thanks to the Red Sun that illuminates those areas.

In this premise the plot would occur in both the future & past/present simultaneously. The Future Storyline focuses on the Resistance's last stand against Superman Prime & his vast intergalactic army, as well as his army's invasion of DC's counter-part the mainstream Marvel-Universe in order to expand his rule beyond the DC-Multiverse into the threshold of the entire Omniverse. The Resistance will work in tandem with Marvel's residents to try to take down Prime's massive empire, while the past/present storyline will focus on Superboy Prime & The Kryptonians initial rise to power & war on earth. The past/present storyline will pick-up a few weeks after Prime brutally murdered Superman, Supergirl, Connor-Kent & their immediate family members. Prime has just restored the Kandorians to their full size & glory, & the Justice League is working with the Governments of America & other countries for a global war against the Kandorian Army.

Further information about the Past/Present timeline of the events that occured in the RP just months prior to Prime's murder of the Superman/House of El Family. The world was recovering from an alien invasion carried out by the vicious White Martians. Superman & J'onn J'onzz had just been forced into retirement due to public sentiment & fear of extraterrestrials caused by the White Martian invasion. The Governments of the world are pushing for regulation & monitoring of superhuman individuals across the globe due to the death toll from the 2 week long White Martian invasion which totaled 1 billion people. Wonder Woman & Batman struggle to inspire & lead the remnants of the Justice League following the casualties of the invasion, Superman's absence & the growing anti superhuman sentiments across the planet. .

Cannon Characters
Superboy Prime - ParagonX
J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter - ParagonX
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow - Scatterbrain
Lex Luthor -
General Zod -
Bruce Wayne/Batman -
Diana/Wonder Woman -
John Stewart/Green Lantern -
Rudy Jones/Parasite - Crenando

--These are just some of the Cannon Characters I am planning to have involved in the plot or desire to have in the plot. This list is not the word of God, and you can ask to play other Cannon characters in the DC universe! :)

Confirmed Dead Cannon Characters
Clark Kent/Superman
Kara Zor El/Supergirl
Connor Kent/Superboy
Sinestro

New Krypton Wars RP Rules
1. Fairness, want everyone to be fair.
2. You can have as many characters as you can keep up with.
3. Stay as active as your life allows you to, and if you foresee an extended duration of unavailability try to free up any plots/characters you have interactions with.
4. Minimum post length at least one to two paragraphs
5. Be respectful of other players IC & OOC :)
6. Cannon Characters are first come, first serve. If you'd like to reserve a character PM me.
7. Reality Ensues, to make this a unique & fun experience in this RP reality takes precedence over emotional attachment to characters. Meaning for example if your character is waltzing around Manhattan and Manhattan is hit by a Nuclear Missile, your character is deceased. Unless of course your character has means to teleport out of the way or such etc. There will be situations in the RP that may cost your characters their lives, but alas you can have multiple characters.
8. Most importantly, have fun.

Character Sheet
Appearance: (Picture of your character, real life or comic please)

Name:
Alias/Codename:
Weight:
Species:

Personality:

Skills:

Powers:

Weakness(s):

History:

Last edited:
1610160742065.png

Name: Rudy Jones
Alias/Codename: Parasite
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 310 lbs.
Sexuality: Unclear
Species: Meta-Human

Personality: Since becoming the Parasite, Rudy has fixated on gaining power. This normally manifests as something literal, usually with the short-term goal of feeding, but this occasionally manifests as more long-term plans.
Skills:
  • Above-average knowledge: Torval Freeman had earned a doctorate, before his absorption and later integration.
  • Bilingual: In a fight with the Blue Beetle, Parasite absorbed knowledge on the Spanish language.
  • Hand-to-hand combat

Powers:
  • Parasite Physiology
    • Energy draining (Nuclear, solar, electric, radioactive, thermal, psychic, inertial, light and other vague forms)
    • Energy sensing
    • Power draining
    • Memory copying
      • Personality integration: After absorbing Torval Freeman, his thoughts and personality were eventually integrated into Jones's.
    • Adaptation: Over time, Rudy can figure out how to absorb different types of energy that he couldn't before, a process he calls learning.
    • Standard meta-human characteristics (improved strength, speed, stamina, etc.)
  • Permanently absorbed Superman powers
    • Flight
    • Heat vision
    • Improved strength

Weakness(s):
  • Addiction: Psychologically, Parasite's unending hunger for energy manifests itself like a drug addiction.
  • Upper limits: Throughout each step of evolution Parasite has gone through, he's had an ever-moving ceiling that he's bound to bump his head on. Previously, all of Metropolis's power was too much for him, knocking him out. While that's more of a light snack for him now, too much energy tends to have the same effect.
  • Absorbed weaknesses: Jones normally gets his victim's weaknesses along with their strengths.
  • Energy constructs: Like most people with powers of his nature, he can't absorb them.
  • Holy powers: Characters that are blessed in the Judeo-Christian sense don't quite mesh with his powers and actions, burning him.

History:
Rudy Jones was born to a working class Italian family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and spent a good portion of his life there before moving to Metropolis for better job opportunities.
There, in his job at S.T.A.R. Labs, he was exposed to toxic material that turned him into The Parasite, a meta-human monster with an insatiable hunger for energy and power. He terrorized Metropolis for roughly a decade, fighting notable figures like Firestorm and Supergirl. None were as notable as his greatest foe, Superman, however. The two had clashed a number of times, resulting in Parasite getting the Man of Steel out of his temporary turbo-charged state. Through numerous adventures, he absorbed Dr. Torval Freeman, evolved into more powerful forms several times and entered his current form.
His reality was destroyed after some time traveling fiasco involving The Flash (or was it a big blue scientist?), only being restored by the actions of Brainiac.

After some unforeseen cosmic event, he was placed into Earth-Prime, a few months before their Superman's death.

Name: Rudy Jones
Alias/Codename: Parasite
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 310 lbs.
Sexuality: Unclear
Species: Meta-Human

Personality: Since becoming the Parasite, Rudy has fixated on gaining power. This normally manifests as something literal, usually with the short-term goal of feeding, but this occasionally manifests as more long-term plans.
Skills:
  • Above-average knowledge: Torval Freeman had earned a doctorate, before his absorption and later integration.
  • Bilingual: In a fight with the Blue Beetle, Parasite absorbed knowledge on the Spanish language.
  • Hand-to-hand combat

Powers:
  • Parasite Physiology
    • Energy draining (Nuclear, solar, electric, radioactive, thermal, psychic, inertial, light and other vague forms)
    • Energy sensing
    • Power draining
    • Memory copying
      • Personality integration: After absorbing Torval Freeman, his thoughts and personality were eventually integrated into Jones's.
    • Adaptation: Over time, Rudy can figure out how to absorb different types of energy that he couldn't before, a process he calls learning.
    • Standard meta-human characteristics (improved strength, speed, stamina, etc.)
  • Permanently absorbed Superman powers
    • Flight
    • Heat vision
    • Improved strength

Weakness(s):
  • Addiction: Psychologically, Parasite's unending hunger for energy manifests itself like a drug addiction.
  • Upper limits: Throughout each step of evolution Parasite has gone through, he's had an ever-moving ceiling that he's bound to bump his head on. Previously, all of Metropolis's power was too much for him, knocking him out. While that's more of a light snack for him now, too much energy tends to have the same effect.
  • Absorbed weaknesses: Jones normally gets his victim's weaknesses along with their strengths.
  • Energy constructs: Like most people with powers of his nature, he can't absorb them.
  • Holy powers: Characters that are blessed in the Judeo-Christian sense don't quite mesh with his powers and actions, burning him.

History:
Rudy Jones was born to a working class Italian family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and spent a good portion of his life there before moving to Metropolis for better job opportunities.
There, in his job at S.T.A.R. Labs, he was exposed to toxic material that turned him into The Parasite, a meta-human monster with an insatiable hunger for energy and power. He terrorized Metropolis for roughly a decade, fighting notable figures like Firestorm and Supergirl. None were as notable as his greatest foe, Superman, however. The two had clashed a number of times, resulting in Parasite getting the Man of Steel out of his temporary turbo-charged state. Through numerous adventures, he absorbed Dr. Torval Freeman, evolved into more powerful forms several times and entered his current form.
His reality was destroyed after some time traveling fiasco involving The Flash (or was it a big blue scientist?), only being restored by the actions of Brainiac.

After some unforeseen cosmic event, he was placed into Earth-Prime, a few months before their Superman's death.

Parasite is approved!!!!! Glad to see him aboard for the storyline! Love the character

• Green Arrow

Theme

Tell your friends there's a hunter on the streets. This is my town now, and creeps like you are an endangered species.
    Oliver Queen

Name:
    Oliver Queen

Alias/Codename:
    Green Arrow

Height:
    5' 10"

Weight:
    176 lbs (80 kg)

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Species:
    Human

Personality:
    Oliver is dashing, charming, with funny and cool lines. He relishes in the thrill of putting himself in dangerous situations for the good cause. He will react to what he sees around him, and especially can’t stand social or ecological injustice.

Skills:
    • Acrobatics: Oliver has displayed on many occasions that he is an expert in acrobatics, and often uses this skill while evading enemy fire.
    • Archery: Oliver is perhaps the finest archer ever known, claiming to be able to shoot 29 arrows per minute. He has shown the ability to shoot an arrow down the barrel of a gun, pierce a drop of water as it leaves a tap, and shoot almost any part of the human body; although he aims only to wound and not kill when he shoots. He once shot two arrows down two different gun barrels while upside down, in mid-flip while somersaulting off a building.
    • Aviation: Oliver used to own and fly his own airplane called the Arrowplane. He still has some skill in flying different types of planes.
    • Hunting: Archery is by far Oliver's preferred method of hunting, however, the ability to hunt comes from years of training, patience and survival. He is proficient enough to pursue a cougar without it ever noticing.
    • Martial Arts: Oliver is proficient in several forms of hand-to-hand combat including Judo, Kickboxing and Karate. Proclaimed as a martial arts master, he has shown the ability to take on seven people at once.
    • Survivalist: Oliver is able to find things to eat, places to drink, places to live in otherwise untenable environments.
    • Throwing: Oliver is a master marksman and possesses great aim with projectile objects such as darts, in addition to his skill in archery.
    • Weapons Expert: Oliver is proficient in the use of an array of weaponry, including archery, sticks, and various bladed weapons

Powers:
    • Peak Human Conditioning: Oliver spent a fortune to hire the world's foremost martial arts masters to train him until he was in peak physical condition.

Weakness(es):
    • Non-Superhuman: Oliver has no superhuman abilities therefore he is as susceptible to physical injury and disease as any other normal human, often having to rely more on strategy than strength when up against a superhuman opponent.

History:
    Born to a life of wealth and privilege, Oliver Queen took it all for granted until tragedy struck at sea, leaving him alone on a deserted island. There, Queen had to dig deep to find out if he had the inner fortitude to survive. While stranded on this island, Oliver honed his already formidable archery skills into becoming the greatest archer ever known.

When he finally returned to civilization, he embarked on a career as an urban vigilante, attempting to rid the streets of his hometown of Star City, from crime and corruption with nothing but a bow and arrow.

Last edited:
e1f630bb0bb3cfdbf1ce3d6979cf370c.jpg

sample_1cc68c0f57dc09478a6745717289bc8ad08e4d90.jpg

Name: Elise Mccann
Alias/Codename: Ghost rider
Height: 5'7" ( turns 6' as ghost rider)
Weight: 135 lbs
Sexuality: Gay
Species: human

Personality: You want to know about me, well there isn't much to say. I am a simple girl, i like my music, i like riding my bike , and i hate my job. Really what are you expecting me to say i enjoy killing puppies or something, I really think i am a good person. Now the other me, the me at work, that me is a sadist. I can normally shut that little nagging voice out, but when i am work i can't just tell it to shut up and i get angry and mean. Still i can mostly keep myself in check, but sometimes, sometimes i just want to let go.

Skills: Guitar playing, close quarts combat styles,

Powers:
Superhuman Strength
Superhuman Stamina
Superhuman Durability
Superhuman Agility
Regenerative Healing Factor
Supernatural Awareness
Hellfire Manipulation:
Sin Manipulation
Soul Manipulation
Mystical Chain Projection
Penance Stare
Self-Size Alteration

Weakness(s):
Human host
heaven forged/ blessed weapons

History: A Deal with the devil never works out, you think with every story telling you that everyone would learn. Well the devil has his ways to get people to sign their souls away. You can have a great life, money, friends, talent, someone you love, and he knows just which strings to pull and when to come get you. Someone you loves dies in front of you far from anyone that can save them, and out of nowhere a guy says he can save them. That really is an obvious set up isn't it? The devil comes to save the one you love and all you have to do is sign the dotted line and everything is made better. Well the thing about making such deals like that is you never read the fine print, and the devil always gets his due. A soul for a life might be enough for some, but a soul and eternal servitude, now that is a deal. Of course even if things seem good at first, they always go south as dying messes a person up and having a hell spirit shoved into you will do a number on you as well. Now you see the devil he is really good with loopholes, sure he saves you now, but latter he isn't doing shit latter. If that good book is right then killing yourself is a one way ticket to hell and the devil , he won't be making a second deal with anyone he always has got trapped. So the way i see it, if the person you sold your soul for ends up putting herself in hell with your boss holding them over you, you have two choices. Option one, you break and do what he wants even though you know he won't ever let her go. Option two well, you run and you never stop running till you can tear the boss man down and save the girl and ride out of hell. That's all if you make a deal with the man down stairs and well you look smarter than that, much smarter than I was.

Scatter Brain - Your Oliver Queen/Green Arrow is approved

Karcen - Your Ghost Rider for Marvel is approved

I've posted in the IC two introduction posts. One

hqdefault.jpg

Name: Terry Hines
Alias/Codename: N/A
Height: 5'10
Weight: 156 lbs
Sexuality: Heterosexual Human/Metahuman
Species: Human/Metahuman

Personality: Terry is downright cynical and has little faith in other people. Still he believes eventually the things you do in the dark will come to light. As a journalist/reporter he's always asking questions thanks to his extremely inquisitive nature. Usually believes the worst in people & has little expectations in life which helps him trudge along.

Skills:
--Skilled investigative journalist
--Semi-Fluent in Spanish & French.
--Brown Belt in Karate
--Knows his way around a couple firearms
--Intuitive about the in's and outs of social media marketing & other attributes of media & social media.

Powers: Intuitive Sensory Replication, Perception Distortion & Psychometry
Terry has the ability to replicate the major senses{Taste, sight, touch, hearing, & smell) of other people, so he can see through the eyes of others and vice versa. He can replicate the senses of others allowing him to taste, see, touch, hear, & smell through the point of view of other living creatures, humans. metahumans, alien races etc. He can mimic, trade, or dual experience all five senses including Sight, Sound, Smell, Touch & Taste.

His second power is being able to manipulate the perception of other individuals, allowing him to manipulate perception to simulate "stopping" or "pausing" time by slowing down the perception of time of other people. He can alter perception to make himself appear invisible or cause the senses of others to swap. So cause Person A to see through Person B or Person A to hear through Person B etc. He can cause the senses of multiple individuals to be swapped at one time, although the more switches he initiates the more it drains his energy. He can use his power of perception to cause emotional reactions or simulations in others. He can cause people to experience a multitude of different emotions by changing how they perceive their emotions. He can cause people to experience emotional pain, sadness, paranoia, a sense of impeding doom/panic, worry, high levels of stress, giddy with excitement, anticipation or anxiety, and even releif. He can generate these emotional response's in one person or even a small crowd of people.

Lastly he has the power of psychometry, allowing him to see the history of objects and people by making physical contact. He can see surface level moments and memories of the people or objects, or dig deeper into the past of whatever he's making contact with.

Weakness(s):
Regular Human:
He is a regular human and can be harmed by bullets, knives, extreme blunt trauma, fire, drowning, lack of oxygen & other things that can affect a regular man of his height & build.

Claustrophobic: He has an deep innate mental phobia of being entrapped in tight & enclosed spaces. He's very big on freedom & hates being restricted even his very movements being restricted to one area of location can begin to incite mental anguish in him.

History: Terry Hines had a regular middle class upbringing in Star City, and always aspired to be someone to uncover the truths of the world around him. He was very skeptical growing up as a result of having a narcissistic father who pushed him to get into sports & play football so he could live vicarously through his son. When things didn't work out his father would brutlaly gaslight him and get him to begin questioning his own interpretations of reality. He became real close with a girl named Madison who was patient and listening to everything he said helping him find validation he didn't obtain from his home life. He got real into drugs especially uppers & psycdelics with Madison. Upon finishing high school he went on a cross country road trip to learn more about the world with Madison. During a brief tenure in Gotham the got into Venom, a potent super narcotic that granted immense euphoria but also slight superhuman attributes.

Terry was hooked on the substance & ended up dealing Venom with Madison to support his habit. Going to college in Metropolis he brought the drug out there where he did business with Morgan Edge & Intergang who were popular users of the drug when dealing with Superman & other powerful heroes in town. Terry eventually got in trouble but was bailed out by Edge but his girl Madison overdosed on a combination of Venom, Morphine & Xanax. Terry grew depressed & maniac as a result, and blamed Superman upon finding out the hero took down the suppliers who had Madison's drugs in route & she perished from Venom Withdrawal. Regardless without drugs Terry went on to better his life & got involved with journalism. Getting clean he graduated college & sought out work at Catco Media after having an intership at Cat Grant's company in National City. He was succesful & worked his way up to being a reporter. Still seeking to grow beyond what he felt was possible working for the glorified glossip column he moved back to Metropolis & became an investigative journalist. He felt heroes were putting too many challenged individuals behind bars who were only doing crimes to support themselves and forced to do what the could to survive as a result of all the collaterial damage superheroes caused which wasn't covered by insurance companies sending several bystanders into poverty.

Terry started his own Private Instigation Firm on the side, and ended up renewing his ties with Edge & Intergang. He began moving Venom on the side to get the start up costs for his PI Business & still working at the Daily Planet. Around this time he began to manifest his superhuman powers which helped him even further in living a double life as a journalist & private investigator for the people & drug smuggler with ties to mafia & other criminal & political individuals by night He's now intermixed in several cycles of life as he takes his story to the next level when the Kandorian invasion has just begun.

My Character sheet for Superboy Prime, & Martian Manhunter will be up soon. Although I'm having second doubts on playing the Last son of mars, if anyone else is interested let me know.

We could really use someone playing Lex Luthor & someone playing Batman as well for this RP.

giphy.gif
SHAZAM!

1594217-1590682_distant_fires__42__super.jpg

Name: Bill "Billy" Batson

Alias/Codename: Captain Marvel

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Human

Personality: Bill is a changed man. No longer the optimistic and cheerful kid he used to be, Batson has grown into a pessimistic bitter loner with a cynical outlook on life since the holocaust and even more so after his break up with Wonder Woman. Not wanting play to second fiddle to anyone Bill see's most people with a cool detachment though he is quick to blame others, becoming resentful and jealous of other peoples happiness and even more so if it is at the cost of his own.

Bill will even go as far as to cause disagreement and hostility between people to get his own way, though his magical charisma and ability to hide his own feelings can cover up these intentions. He will even go as far as murder to get his way. Billy has become a petulant man with a God complex and no regard for the consequences of his actions.

Skills: Charismatic leader, Skilled Diplomat

Powers:
Power of Shazam
: In order to access the powers of Captain Marvel, Batson must invoke the name of the Wizard Shazam, thereby summoning the spells and energies of those extra-dimensional beings once known as "the gods on Earth".

Batson must invoke the spell in order to call upon these powers. In a burst of supernatural thunder and lightning, Captain Marvel wields the mighty powers of the immortals.

Captain Marvel possesses the following superhuman and magical powers:

S for the Wisdom of Solomon: Solomon was the third king of united Israel in historical times. According to the Bible God blessed him with supernatural wisdom at his request to lead Israel. Captain Marvel has instant access to a vast amount of knowledge. The wisdom of Solomon is sometimes known as the Wisdom of the Ancients. Captain Marvel has superhuman clairvoyance and awareness. He is provided with counsel and advice in times of need. Captain Marvel has knowledge of all languages, ancient and modern warfare, and can hypnotize or enchant people with his power. The power of wisdom lends him knowledge far beyond mortal comprehension.

• Superhuman Knowledge: Captain Marvel has exceptional photographic recall and mental acuity allowing him to read and decipher hieroglyphics, recall everything he has ever learned and solve long mathematical equations. Instantaneously he can make intuitive guesses based on limited data; to the point his guesses are almost always correct; also he has a great understanding of divine phenomenon in the mortal world.
  • Clairvoyance: Captain Marvel possesses an uncanny awareness of his circumstances that allows him to turn disadvantages into advantages.
  • Hypnosis: Through sheer power and magic he can hypnotize people for length of time (undetermined). Only those of great willpower can overcome this ability.
  • Omni-lingual: He can speak every language known to humans as well as ancient or dead languages and is able to understand aliens.
H for the Strength of Hercules: In his role as Earth's Mightiest Mortal, Batson has incredible super strength. He has stalemated Superman in an arm wrestling contest, and has managed to match the strength of an Eclipso possesed Superman when he wasn't holding back at all (although Eclipso didn't know how to use Superman's power at it full extent and also Marvel showed more strain, indicating that Superman is fractionally stronger), and has rendered Superman unconscious (however he had the advantage of catching Superman by surprise). Captain Marvel has moved and destroyed massive objects. He has fought warriors such as Wonder Woman and Superman although both of them have defeated him. Captain Marvel refrains from such power displays as physically moving planets, although, given his abilities against Superman and Wonder Woman, such feats would be within his abilities.
  • Superhuman Strength: Give him the ability to lift and/or press volumes of mass far in excess to that normally possible for a human being functioning in Earth gravity.
A for the Stamina of Atlas: The Titan known as Atlas had limitless endurance. Atlas cradled the Earth for time immemorial. He can overcome tremendous physical resistance. This superhuman ability lends to his ability to stay as Captain Marvel for elongated periods of time, survive in space and fight seemingly endless battles such as his fight with the Spectre or Black Adam.
  • Self-Sustenance: He does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe as Shazam.
  • Superhuman Stamina: His incredible metabolism endows him with practically infinite endurance and inexhaustible stamina.
Z for the Power of Zeus: Zeus was Olympus's high father and the god of magical lightning bolts. Zeus' power, besides fueling the magic thunderbolt that transform Captain Marvel, also enhances Captain Marvel's other physical and magical abilities. This power reinforces his physical invulnerability and resistance against magic spells and attacks. Captain Marvel can use the magical lightning as a weapon. He can summon Zeus's lighting bolts to strike his opponents. Zeus's lightning may be used to create mythic apparatus, restore damage done to Marvel, and act as a power source for magical spells. He knocked Superman unconscious with the speed of Mercury and with his fists wrapped in lighting bolts.
  • Magical Resistance: This boosts his Invulnerability and Endurance powers to god-like levels. Making him only affected by the most potent of spells and abilities.
  • Physical Enhancement: His muscles, height increase, weight, mass and all physical properties that differ from Billy Batson's are a magical enhancement.
  • Inter-dimensional Travel: This can only be used to travel to the Rock of Eternity.
  • Spell Source: He is the focal point and immediate source of Mary Marvel and Freddy Freeman's powers. Just as Shazam is the source of Billy Batson's powers. Recently, whenever the magic lightning is called down, Captain Marvel can reinvigorate his fellow heroes, restoring their strength and stamina and even restoring their powers. However this is only incremental.
  • Sorcery: Captain Marvel is a creature of pure and ancient magic. This allows for his ability to resist and cast magic spells, Zeus's Lightning being the most notable.
  • Advanced Healing: If he is injured in battle he may call on the magical lightning to heal himself and mend wounds. If wounded, his divine and supernatural energies enable him to recover at other worldly speed.
A for the Courage of Achilles: Captain Marvel has heroic levels of inner strength from which to draw. He has the courage of the Greek Hero Achilles which in battle and while in the Captain Marvel form allows him to wield great bravery and spirit.
  • Invulnerability: Captain Marvel is virtually invulnerable, and resistant to all types of physical injuries. His resilience to damage is on par with beings such as Superman, but without the weaknesses.
M for the Speed of Mercury: By channeling Mercury's speed, Captain Marvel can easily fly and move at speeds far exceeding Mach 10 (2 miles a second) while in earth's atmosphere. This is far from his limit as the Speed of Mercury allows him to move at speeds faster than light. Just like Black Adam, his reflexes and speed enhance the impact of his uncharted physical strength. Thanks to the power of Mercury, Marvel flies as swiftly as the messenger god of Greek and Roman myth.
  • Superhuman Speed: He can move at incredible speeds making him fast enough to fight beings such as Superman and Black Adam.
  • Flight: Captain Marvel can also mystically fly through the atmosphere. This enables him to soar effortlessly sub-orbital levels and travel across the planet in blinding speed. He can travel through space, but has sometimes uses devices to ease communication during interstellar travel.
Weakness(s):

High Order Magic
: Only the strongest of magics can affect him in any particular way, such as those wielded by the Spectre.

Speech Impediment: The spell that allows Billy to transform into Captain Marvel is purely vocal. Therefore, if he is prevented from speaking, such as being gagged, he will not be able to transform.

Electricity: A powerful enough electric discharge can transform Captain Marvel back into Billy and vice versa. This has worked both to his advantage and detriment oftentimes.

History:

Captain Marvel has lost everything dear to him, thanks to Prime, and will stop at nothing to kill him. With the world in dire straits, Earth's mightiest mortal is the only one who can stop it but his quest for revenge has become all encompassing. Ruling over Marvel City, a civilisation he created in the apocalypse, Captain Marvel plans his vengeance and there is no turning back.

With the death of Superman as they arrive from the future, Bill Batson steps up to take his place to defend the world from the Kandorians as Captain Marvel. No longer in the Last Son of Krypton's shadow, the world's mightiest mortal uses his newfound powers to help his fellow heroes. With dark clouds hanging over the heroes as Prime tears through the Multiverse, how far will Captain Marvel go to save the world and finally be recognised as one of Earth's premier heroes...

Last edited:
My Character sheet for Superboy Prime, & Martian Manhunter will be up soon. Although I'm having second doubts on playing the Last son of mars, if anyone else is interested let me know.

We could really use someone playing Lex Luthor & someone playing Batman as well for this RP.
I believe Birdsie Birdsie expressed an interest in being Lex Luthor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back