• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New here

ButtercupofPPG

"You're gonna have to carry that weight"
Hello, I just recently joined the site since I am in search of RP partners. I haven't been able to play in a really long time and I kinda miss it. I am looking for a 1 on 1 partner. I prefer a female. I like to discuss potential main plot points then just go from there. Have a great day.

Hello! I'm interested in role playing with you. I've been looking for a male so this is perfect. Did you have something specific in mind?

@Azami

Hi hi, I did not have anything off the top of my head. I would have to think about it. Do you have anything you prefer or want to try out?

Do you use a messaging app ala Aim or do people create rooms in here and play? I am still figuring this site out. Lol

Lol, that makes sense. I won't be able to send any private messages until tomorrow. We can brainstorm. What types of Rp's do you usually prefer? Action? Epic story-lines? Romance? Etc etc. I will also admit I am gonna be rusty since it has been a very long time since I played.

I'm down for a romance, and I play female if that's okay with you! n_n And that's perfectly fine! You'll pick it up quickly!

I usually have an all around setting. Action,Romance,Comedy, and Adventure. I play male. Most of my settings are fantasy. I can do modern as well but it's not my first option.

I was thinking of contradicting myself and trying a modern (i'll try it) setting. I am thinking a college or school setting for being with abilities..human (priests/priestess, demons, angels, and so on and so forth) The academy teaches them how to deal with normal people, hone their abilities, and eliminate more hostile threats.

@Kamuro Glad to see you! Ive been brainstorming on a few ideas and I feel like you'd be a great fit from our brief interaction.

I can't PM until later tonight either but we should touch base. It's a futuristic/modern where Total Recall meets West World and Inception based off a dream I had.

Chat soon!!

-Plume

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back