New Here- Medieval/Fantasy Rper

Hey, nice to meet you! The fantasy section is usually pretty busy, so I think you'll be fine. Do you prefer group or 1x1 roleplays?

Hey, nice to meet you! The fantasy section is usually pretty busy, so I think you'll be fine. Do you prefer group or 1x1 roleplays?

Hi! I've only done 1 on 1 RP's, but I can do multiple characterizations and was fairly lucky in finding those similar to my take- I guess I never felt the urge to join in a group RP because of this...hope that is not a deal breaker on here, I'm still reading through the rules so do forgive me if it is. >_<

Hi! I've only done 1 on 1 RP's, but I can do multiple characterizations and was fairly lucky in finding those similar to my take- I guess I never felt the urge to join in a group RP because of this...hope that is not a deal breaker on here, I'm still reading through the rules so do forgive me if it is. >_<
It's not a deal-breaker at all! We have an entire forum section for people looking for 1x1 partners.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hurray! I think we can all say, we're suckers for a good love story and...did you say cookies? Where?!

Munch Munch Munch...

RUN, RUN WHILE YOU CAN.

I CAME LOOKING FOR ANIME RP AND I HAVEN'T LEFT THIS SITE. IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR

GO BEFORE IT CORRUPTS YOU TO.

Or get addicted like I did and enjoy your time!

Welcome <3

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Hey! Nice to meet you newbie! It's pretty hard to introduce yourself when you don't know how to, but it's all good :) don't over think it, I'm sure you're a great person and a shed ton of roleplay ideas and personality.

If you need any help with anything or need someone to talk to or even someone to RP with, I'm here! I love fantasy too. Never tried medieval though, sounds interesting :)

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

I've yet to post but I did check and I think I'm just overwhelmed at the moment- will dig deeper I think. Thank you for the pointers!

Hey! Nice to meet you newbie! It's pretty hard to introduce yourself when you don't know how to, but it's all good :) don't over think it, I'm sure you're a great person and a shed ton of roleplay ideas and personality.

If you need any help with anything or need someone to talk to or even someone to RP with, I'm here! I love fantasy too. Never tried medieval though, sounds interesting :)

Thank you very much, and it's great to meet you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back