• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings new here, looking for some partners ((ocs))

dmgink

hey! i just joined the site today and now i'm looking to find a partner to start writing with! take a look at the things down below and comment if you're maybe interested! i'll rp over thread or over pm, i don't have a preference.

What I'm Looking For:
- oc plots (im not very into fandom anymore)
- apocalypse plots preferably. this can be anything from nuclear fallout to zombies. we can decide this!
- anything kind of dark, to be honest
- i just really like making characters go through things and make them miserable. i'm pretty open with how we can do this
- of course, i'm open to suggestions, as well!
- i would prefer longer replies (1+ paragraphs), but this is not required. i understand those low muse days.

What You Can Expect:
- i'll probably be pretty active, i tend to be very active on every site i go with
- (hopefully) fast replies
- i solemnly swear to write at least a paragraph in every reply
- plenty of angst for your angsty needs!
- probably daily replies, if not multiple per day
- very flexible plotting, i think i'm pretty easy to work with as far as ideas go​

hey! it seems like we have pretty similar preferences, so if you are still looking for a partner, i'd love to rp:)
Hey, definitely still looking! Feel free to shoot me a message and we can talk about plotting and characters! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back