• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New Harry Potter Rp?

Which time period would you want?

• 20 years in the future

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In Harry's time period

• Either, would be fine.

• Total voters
Hello, I'm Lia and I was wondering if you would like to rp in an Harry Potter Rp. It's either gonna be 20 years in the future or in Harry's time period. I'll let you choose that. I just wanna know if people would be interested in that?

It depends on if you come up with a good plot, obviously if you do it during Harry's time then we know generally the main events, if we do it in the future we have to decide everything for ourselves

I was thinking that maybe Voldy had an son or daugther or an apprentice and he or she started making trouble for the potter family and who else oppose Voldy. And our characters are suppose to help saved them or something

An apprentice would make far more sense than a child

But even more than that, just someone who aspires to be him, or follow in his footsteps. I just can't see Voldy taking in an apprentice.

I can't see him Voldy taking on an appentice either......he just seems like I WORK ALONE types. Yea that was an plan for the 20 years one. I was planning to let people be the cannon characters

Like I said, it depends on which way you take it.

But right now no one else is posting on here, so you can't really tell what people prefer.

It seems interesting, but how about we get supporters of grindelwald and not Voldly? Makes it far more open to creativity. Besides, Voldemort would never have a child or an apprentice, he simply has no nurturing bone in his body.

Grindelwald is more open. Plus I always wondered why Voldy didn't go after the muggles. I mean they were muggles and all that muggles had was guns and guns are useless against magic well some of thems.

he took golden gate bridge wich still had people on it and tore it down he probably killed a lot people and yeah grindelwald would be awsome :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back