• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New beginnings

Raijin_Bunz

Hello, I am wanting to return to the world of literacy rp and am looking for a partner to bring this beautiful story to reality.

Here a little of myself: I’m recently turned 27.
I like interesting active people. I’m straight but don’t mind switching characters for story reasons since I’m primarily story driven. Lastly I am not opposed to any more than likely “active members” who want to “read in the dark” but not as a default.

• Opposites attract:
The plot is simple, two individuals who meet by stressful circumstances and one decides to help the other despite their differences in social and intellectual status but by doing so they discover more about themselves, leaving them with the desire to learn more about each other.

(Simple terms, it’s a tale as old as time that can be played with the following themes.)

• Action/adventure
• Romance/slice of life

Attachments

• 305C7B5C-3310-44F8-B408-8DDE150597AB.jpeg
    305C7B5C-3310-44F8-B408-8DDE150597AB.jpeg
    312.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DF98FCFD-BD82-413A-9A55-1CEC22304FB1.jpeg
    DF98FCFD-BD82-413A-9A55-1CEC22304FB1.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back