• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Henry takes GOLEM up to a little clearing he uses to test things. It’s a wide open plain that had practically nothing for miles. GOLEM right now was nothing more then a glorified block with a handle on it. He takes it into the plain and sets it down, he has a little microphone in his hand, what he uses to give GOLEM orders. “Alright,” he talks into the mic. “Wake up.” Nothing happens. “Wwwwwwake up.” Nothin happens. “Wake up, please.” Nothing happens “wake up wake up wake up!” Nothing happens. “Ugh fffffffffffffrick!” He shouts.

Gabriel lurked inside of an alleyway leaning slightly on the wall with his walking stick on the ground, he had a bit of information that there was someone in this city who had enough knowledge of history to possibly be able to decipher at least one new spell in his book, and as always whenever Gabriel got a tip he quickly jumped on it. Unfortunately the tip had been a bust, the linguist had known nothing and now here he was. Sitting in an alley all frustrated, he supposed he should get on his way, no point lurking in an area with nothing to gain from it. With a sigh he stopped leaning and with a flick of his fingers turned into a crow, with a single caw he flew into the sky to look around the area for anything worth checking out, if there wasn't he'd be on his way. As with every time he shapeshifted the book disappeared and would reappear in his coat pocket when he shifted back to his normal self, the book was convenient that way.

“Wake up!” Nothing happens. “Wake the heck up please!” Nothing happens. “WAKE UP YOU FRICKING.....” nothing happens and he gives up. Henry sits on top of GOLEM, his head hanging low. “I spent so many years on this thing and it doesn’t work. Hooray for me!” He sits there sulking for a bit, he puts the mic up to his mouth again. “Please wake up GOLEM.” Suddenly GOLEM starts moving, startling Henry and making him step back a few feet. GOLEM stood to it’s full height, it was about 12 feet high, and about 10 feet wide. It had a big red light on it’s head, sort of like an eye. It came with fingers and feet as well. Henry was incredibly happy, now he knew what the problem was, it wanted him to say its’ name “okay, GOLEM, uhhh....” he looks around and sees a large boulder “go lift that boulder over there.” GOLEM looks over at the boulder and lumbers its’ way over, it picks up the large rock with ease, hoisting it over its’ head with both hands.

Silvia looked up from the book she had been reading, her blue eyes flicked around the libraray before she closed the book and placed it back on the shelf before walking out of the library with a light grin on her face as she move through her territory which consisted of some of the down town area that had shops that payed them for protection that extends to the werehouse districts and to the bay were the pier. she looked down at her phone then stuffed it back in to her pocket as she headed to the heart of nyc.

"Welcome to New York City, known as the big apple." The driver's voice drifted through the bus as it pulled into the bus station and came to a stop. Stirring from sleep, the hooded figure grabbed their bag and followed the other passengers down the narrow aisle and out of the bus into the open air. She found herself at a bus stop in the center of downtown New York, being a five minute walk from Times Square. Stretching out her body, she headed towards the territory where she would make her way towards the area that drew thousands of people every year for the ball drop every December thirty-first. She passed a few banks, PNC on her left and Bank of America behind her as well as a Chase Bank further down the block. The noise of cars that clogged the streets, filling the air with their pollution and the crowds of people around her were loud to her ears after the quiet of the Appalachian mountains.

New York was someplace she hadn't expected to return to, not after leaving home and S.H.I.E.L.D. at fifteen. The weather seemed okay, given the number of people outside and she was glad for that. She didn't fancy getting caught in a downpour. I wonder if father is still alive and where he even is? Is he at Tony's tower or is he on the ship above the city? Her father likely wouldn't expect her to be back in the city, let alone coming home.

silvia looked up at the towers around time square she could easily see the stark tower now knows as the avengers tower. witht he loss it could be easer to hack in to shield. the tower still had the AIs that tony created and that would make it much harder to hack unless she could disable that stinker for a bit but for now she needed to find away in to the building without being seen, of all her poweres why could she not beable to grow wings when she needs them. looking a the tower she began to walk around trying to think of a plan when she bumped in to some one "sorry i was not paying attention" she said as she moved her silver hair out of the way so she could see who she bumped in to.

A crow flapped its way around the streets of New York, he'd found nothing in that other town and so he'd decided to return here, as it was the hub for many different supernatural happenings. He was just flying around and seeing the separate sights that the city might have to offer until he spied a familiar face. So Silvia was out on the town then, he perched on a streetlight as he watched the leader of his faction run into someone. He turned his head and spotted the massive form of Avengers tower, now what would Silvia be doing around Avengers Tower. Surely she wasn't thinking of breaking in, the sheer audacity of that play made it slightly alluring though the Magician was in no rush to antagonize any Avengers. He supposed he'd stay here and see what happened, if help was needed he'd provide it of course but for the moment he'd just watch.

Henry got GOLEM back to it’s block form and drove it out of there. He’d test it out more later, who knows maybe he’d be able to get in some testing in a danger scenario. He made his way into New York where his home was.

"Fury!" A voice rang out through the training yard where children of varying ages were training with weapons. One of the girls who was practicing with a rope dart in the training yard looked up at the soldier and, coiling up the rope dart, jogged on over.

"Sir?"

"You're wanted by the Director."

The girl nodded and followed the solider into the school and through the halls to the Director's office. The solider knocked on the door and a voice spoke, the girl stepping into the room. "Sir?"

"Come inside Fury and shut the door."

As she did as asked and headed over to a chair at the Director's beckoning, he pushed his glasses up. "I believe you're close to graduating but I have a mission for you before you graduate."

Fingers clenched the bag in her hand as she walked through the streets, wondering where to start. Stark's tower was probably where she should start. Mulling it over, she suddenly hit someone. Looking up, she saw someone who brushed their hair out of their eyes, saying they hadn't seen her. "It's fine," came the answer from the figure. "I wasn't exactly paying attention myself."

"well i am just glad that i did not knock you over, well what brings you to the big apple, you dont look like your here to see the sights" she said as she pulled out her phone typed something in about looking in to getting the plans for Avenger tower then put it away as she then looked up at the sky when her eyes cought the sight of the crow and cocked her head to the side but then looked back at the young girl before her

"No I'm not here to see the sights," came the girl's answer. "I'm visiting a friend is all after some time away." She didn't know this person and wasn't about to tell them anything important, about her past or her future. She'd make to move around the other and continue on down the road to take a side street to Tony Stark's tower.

Silvia grinned thanks to this girl she was now able to get possibly geet into the tower, thses little cames her on her shoulder and once they got to a serton level they would fall off and move off the find other ways or try to hack in to some of the computers if they got close enough to one of the servers any bit of information would help her plan. looking at thee crow once again she grinned " come on you dont need to watch any more " she said to Gabriel as she turned to continue to walk a but further away then pulled out her phone to watch how the girl got in and what the codes were.
Yahhah Yahhah

Nick had been attempting to track down a former avenger that had gone rogue and was missing. None of the other avengers, not even Stark, knew where the person was and the majority of the information concerning the person he was trying to find. He had gotten a break on the rogue avenger, even if he hadn't been able to track down where his adoptive daughter was in these past two years, so it was progress after months of hard work. He didn't expect there to be any progress, but he'd tracked the rogue avenger down to a studio apartment and was now standing on the roof of another building, watching the street across from the apartment complex with a pair of binoculars.

Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo

Her footsteps continued to make their way down the street, making her way towards the Stark Tower. The girl made her way through the streets to the main entrance and entered, lowering her hood as she headed for the elevator, slipping through the open doors and dropped her bag. Once inside, she waited for the doors to close and pressed a button to allow the elevator to go up.

Ari, sighing a breath of relief, steps out of the taxi and pays the fee. She is holding her reusable bag with some tacky logo on it. As she enters the building, she enters the code to unlock the door and steps in. Eventualy, she makes her way to the 3rd floor and unlocks her door to the studio apartment. She places her bag down in the kitchen area and opens the fridge to look for something to eat and put away some groceries.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

With a single flap of his wings Gabriel swooped down behind a phonebooth and in a single second and a little green glow he was back in his human shape. His hand as always went unconsciously to the shape of the book in his coat pocket. He leisurely made his way to join Silvia down the street. "Avengers Tower? What on Earth gave you that idea? To be honest it sounds kind of interesting, reckless as all get out though" Gabriel said quietly with what seemed like good humor in his tone. He glanced at the phone, "ah, eavesdropping. Well isn't that sneaky" Gabriel let out a soft chuckle which indicated what he thought of sneaking. "So what precisely are you after?" Gabriel asked, honestly sort of curious behind her intentions of this potential break in.
SilverInu SilverInu

silvia looked at him with a grin on her face " well i want knoledge that is locked up, have you ever heard the saying curiosity killed the cat well i want to know what information i can get and maybe sell if im not cought hacking the system, not tomention i want to get in so i can mabe see some of the teck that tony made" she said as she turned the camers arouns to all keypad and doors to see the security systems in place, she knew getting in to tonys old penthouse would be harder because she could not fly at the moment.
Yahhah Yahhah

“Information” Gabriel repeated. He was quite familiar on the want to gather information. That was his main mission with the book after all, but information on technology was always something Gabriel has found to be a bit lacking. Though the great Tony Stark’s work had been compared to magic by many Gabriel had met. So his interest was slightly piqued. “You can count on my assistance for this, information doesn’t interest me, but Stark’s work does, though I will admit I’m not gifted when it comes to the field of technology” Gabriel said.
SilverInu SilverInu

Henry sees stark tower on his way home and stops. He smiles and looks at GOLEM. “Let’s see how smart you are.” He gets out of his car and pulls GOLEM out as well. He sets it down on the ground “ok GOLEM wake up.” It rises to its’ full height. “Ok GOLEM, carry me up to the top of Stark Tower.” GOLEM takes Henry in its’ hand then starts climbing up with its’ other hand, when it breaks a glass window it nearly falls, so from then on it starts only using the parts of the wall it knows won’t break.

Last edited:
"well his work is always interesting, though i am not good at him who says i can sell the information once i study it... Tony had a briliant mind its to bad he is dead so that i can try to pick it. oh what i could do if i could get ahold of him in person to pick his brain but that can be son so i would not mid taking a look at his ai." she said but heard the sound of glass breaking so she looked up. " well thats just great just what we need right now someone climing the building.... aaaalso do you know of a way for me to get wings like yours???" she asked.

Yahhah Yahhah

Gabriel watched with what looked like amusement as what looked like a creature of metal began to scale the tower. “Very subtle isn’t it” he said. He lifted an eyebrow when Silvia asked whether or not he could teach her to grow wings. “I’m afraid not, unless you think you can uncover the gift of mana and learn a spell which took me a month to master in a matter of minutes” he said while tapping his cane on the ground. “But, if you just want to get on top of the building there may be a way... What with Shape of Crow not specifying the size of the crow. We’ll lose most element of surprise though and I’ve never tried to go bigger than normal”. Being bigger than usual would probably up the mana cost but of course shape of crow wasn’t particularly costly in the first place. He was sort of tempted to just sit back and see what whatever was in the building would do to the one climbing the building, but he had said he would help so he would try to do just that.
SilverInu SilverInu

Yahhah Yahhah Darklord95 Darklord95

well watching those to go up would make it risky for us to go up not tomention i need the pass codes to get in and keep that Ai for going off will be the most challanging we would need to keep it from letting shild know we are there ... I dont know if i could learn mana, i was does with a syurm like the super soilder one in wwII those it was altered so i do not know the full effects of it so who knows a new power might pop up." she said as she looked up at the still climbing duo wondering why they were there and were they trying to gain attention from shiled.

Eventually GOLEM made it to the landing pad, he climbs up and walks over to the stairs, however, once it tried to walk up its’ foot broke through the stairs “well frick.” Henry reacts. “GOLEM, try getting up another way.” Unfortunately, his lack of descriptiveness caused GOLEM to walk up to the glass wall leading inside and bust through it “Woah, not like that!” The alarm went off “crap.”

“If I were to say... Shapeshift into a giant crow and fly the two of us up there would you be able to get those passcodes to shut off that Ai. If not I don’t imagine there’d be much worth in breaking in at the moment” Gabriel was saying until he noticed the climber make their way to the top. “I imagine we may have about a minute before some kind of alarm is triggered, if one hasn’t gone off already. I would say this heist is beginning to look like a bust before it starts” Gabriel went on to say.
SilverInu SilverInu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back