• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New and looking to roleplay! c:

Good Vibes

Namasté
Hello everyone! c: So as the title states, I am in fact new to this website. However, I am not new to roleplay and have been doing so for about...6 years, I think. I tend to roleplay with a good amount of length, I can go up to four paragraphs of 11+ lines or 800+ words, if my muse is normal and I'm interested in the plot. c: And I generally prefer to rolepay with people who are willing to write roughly as much as I can, or even more, and have a handle on good grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Therefore, I would love a sort of roleplay sample if it's not too difficult. ^-^ I'm willing to do fandom plots, original plots, and pairings. Before I finish this, here's a little list of things I like, but are not limited to:

• Harry Potter
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower**
  • Percy Jackson{Perhaps we could do opposites, like Apollo x Ares?}
  • The Hunger Games
  • Supernatural{the show}
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
  • American Horror Story{ Murder House, Coven, or Freakshow}
  • Anything by the author Rainbow Rowell
  • Divergent{Again, perhaps we could do opposites like Dauntless x Amity?}
  • Scorpius x Rose
  • Victoire x Teddy
  • Zelda x Link
  • Human x Angel
  • Historical time periods, such as the 60s or 50s
  • Big Hero 6
  • Tadashi x Honey Lemon
  • Adventure Time! {Gumlee, Fiolee, oc x oc, finn x flame}

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, would you be interested in a 1600s storyline as an idea? I have a plot that I can send to you in the messages if you want and are you okay with controlling more than one character?

Hello! (: I'm terribly sorry, but im not too interested in the 1600s. However, I'd love to do anythin else if you're interested!

Would you mind doing multiple role plays with me? I'm interested in:

• Percy Jackson
  • Divergent
  • Supernatural

And I love the opposites idea!

@Jay - Hello! c: I'd prefer to keep it at one plot and, if you're fine with that I'd still love to roleplay with you ^^

@Marauder - eeee, yay!! <33 I would absolutely love to do Harry Potter with you! I'll send you a PM~

@ Jay- Agh, that's tough! c'x Let's see...it's a tie between Divergent and Supernatural. I can't choose between the two - so I'll leave it up to you. xD But if you can't decide either i suppose i could flip a coin or something~ xD

Alright. Then an SPN sounds good.

And you should be able to click on someone's name and then there should be an option 'Start conversation with'.

»JW

What original plots do you have? I have some of my own if you wish to listen! [emoji5]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright I have a simple pairing which is a Civilian x Prison escapee. And for the other roleplay I did have a plot that I found for it but I can't find it. However it's just a surrogate mother and a rich businessman romance. There's also the idea of a road trip with two distance friends, like a bonding sort of thing?

Yay! I want to try out a character of mines! If wanna to add more details to the plot just shoot a pm my way!

Could you actually send me the pm? ^^' my account is new and I haven't had it for 24 hours, so I can't do it yet. Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back