New and Looking for friends!

Otakuforreal

Positive Mental Attitude
hey hey! I'm otaku! One of my friends is on here as well, and now I'm apart of the community! My old RP site is shutting down, so now I'm venturing out into the world of RP! Lets be friends!! <3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Yeah, we can just spam each other here, I have only one left to reach 10 posts now :P

Yes and continue our lovely rp here instead of Mf. But we need to find out how this site works and where to post new rps, etc

Yes and continue our lovely rp here instead of Mf. But we need to find out how this site works and where to post new rps, etc
Well you can send me the PM for the Hotel RP, and I can maybe search the site and see if I can figure out how it works?

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Thank you for the warm welcome!!

hello welcome to this site! Happy that you joined! I just joined the day before yesterday and so far it is so amazing and different. I hope that you make some good friends had have fun!

hello welcome to this site! Happy that you joined! I just joined the day before yesterday and so far it is so amazing and different. I hope that you make some good friends had have fun!
Thank you for the warm welcome! I hope to make good friends here!!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
Thank you for the welcome! I'll definitely check out the threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back