• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New adventure role-play

Carter Kinglsey

Kingsley Blake and ____________ used to be friends. They began to grow apart during their freshman year of high school and that was when a severe thunderstorm changed everything. Kingsley had been followed over the last two months by a man and a women. When the severe thunderstorm hit she was on the side of the road her car having broken down. Deciding to walk home she was followed and when Kingsley realized ran being chased and caught by the two members of a corporation called Black Stag. Who experimented and kept her captive for years without her consent.

The student body was told the next day when Kingsley was killed but there were still holes missing about what happened that night that were never explained. _______ doesn't want to believe it but soon everyone begins to slowly move on and by senior year the incident is rarely talked about. _______ hopes for a break and after three years he blames himself for growing apart from her. Three months to graduation a new students transfers and _____ is having devä vu for unfamiliar reasons when a encounter reveals the truth things become dangerous for them both.
Character skellys:::::

Kingsley Blake (Taken)

Name: Kingsley Blake
Description:Her red hair brushes her shoulders slightly curled and her baby blue and amazon green eye are accented by the span of freckles that adorn the top of her cheekbones and nose. Her nose has a slight upturn to it and she has a small piercing in the top of her ear a diamond stud and another small diamond stud in her nose. Her usually outfit is black skinny jeans with a tight striped long-sleeved top and converse.
Eyes: One Baby Blue and the other amazon green
Hair: Auburn fading to dark chocolate brown
height: "5"7"
weight: 134
personality: Will find out along the way.

Bio: Kinglsey had a bumpy childhood with her father getting killed in a wreck. She pushed her feelings aside to care for her grief stricken mother until she was able to go to work again. She had been friends with ______
since they met in the 5th grade but they began to shift away from each for unknown reasons that always made Kingsley sad. She wanted to graduate and head to New York City for college and forget about the smalltown she called home Spearfish, South Dakota. Two months ago she kept seeing the same two people following her a man and a women. She was able to evade them once before.

Boy (Open)

Name:
Eyes:
Hair:
Height:
Weight:
Personality:

Attachments

• asdf.jpg
    asdf.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Ah Gotcha! Ryuk, was/is one of my favorite characters from the show. Also the quote seems pretty fitting for the site anyways, so win win!

Not to mention, you're not missing too much with only getting roughly half way through, once L's story arc is passed it all goes down hill from there.

Yea, I don't miss College literature/English, Glad I got all of that Knocked out Freshmen year. Then again I'd give anything to be done with my major, and finally move on to something I didn't dislike so much!

It has taken me everything I've got not to fail, it's been the most hellacious four years of my life, but thankfully I only have one more semester and I graduate. If you do not mind me asking what are you majoring in?

Yep you totally have wayyyyy more skills than I do. I can cook very well, but baking HAHA now that's something I avoid like the plague!

Hey I could not do Pre-medical Biochemistry. I can cook alright like biscuits and pizza but thats about it but I am a lot better at the dessert side.

I'm sure you could, chemistry isn't terribly difficult until you get to inorganic, and biophysical chemistry, after that its smooth sailing! Oh but whenever you wanna do the Rp ( Though Chatting with you is a lot of fun! Still want to do that as well) Let me know!

I'm working on the Character Skelly, real quick, but sorry if it's delayed a little! I don't know if you know or are big into disney. But I do the whole pin trading thing, and some pretty big deal pins came out today, so I'm currently watching the chaos, and madness!

Oh, and if you want to begin writing the first post since this your rp, my character's name will be Ewan Frinea Morales!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back