• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New 1x1 partner search

Lemon drop

Little ray of sunshine
Hiya everyone :)

Soo after the update I seem to have lost track on old threads and partners :( however I am looking for a few new ones. I am a para pole player who loves long detailed replies and a partner who can really build a story with me.

Being F I would ideally like to take the F lead, but I play multi characters boy genders. I have just been doing a lot of M leads lately hahah.

I have a few pairings bouncing round, I like characters to be 'normal' so any issues and baggage they may have is fine with me. I can talk more about things in PM, but if you have any ideas that you are craving then please hope into my box and lets brainstorm. I am pretty open to things.
I love zombies and anything to do with that, supernatural beings, dark themes, twists turns, heart ache.... really anything that gives you the kind of story that you can't wait to reply to... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back