• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Never thought I’d need saving

He frowned. “You got makeup wipes at home.... I mean what’s the point in me spending all this money on you when you don’t fucking use anything?” He muttered still sounding dangerously calm.

Nyx bites her lip softly and sink down in her seat a little. “You know set makeups different. All the social effects stuff is harder to get off.” She murmurs and plays with a lose string on her shirt. “If you would just let me have a separate bank account I could buy my own stuff.” She mutters more to herself then him.

“Well maybe if you weren’t so god awful with money.” He spat back at her parking in their drive and walking inside with her to go get ready, keeping a watchful eye on her the whole time

Nyx frowns and heads into the house. She sighs softly and goes to find something to wear, opting for a nice sweater and jeans to keep the bruises covered. She sighs softly and looks at herself in the mirror.

Once he was ready to go he stood waiting by the door for her shaking his head when she came down. “You look like shit.” He muttered rolling his eyes some but they didn’t have time for her to change so he took her back out to the car and locked up.

Nyx frowns at his comment and looks down at herself. She thought it was actually a nice outfit considering having to cover up. “Well maybe I could wear nice things if you’d stop hitting me do I have to cover up.” She snaps without thinking, instantly regretting it as soon as the words left her mouth. She knew better then to talk back to him, especially like that.

He grit his teeth and glared at her. “Oh you’re really fucking pushing it now.” He spat at her, gripping the steering wheel tighter. “Just you wait til I get you back home.” He muttered.

Nyx whimpers softly and sinks down in the car seat. She looks down and wraps her arms around herself. She takes deep breathes to stay calm.

He got out with her once they got there and walked inside the restaurant holding her hand, heading straight over to where his boss had already arrived and was sat with his wife.

Nyx follows after him and glances up at his boss and wife. She smiles politely and shakes their hands, greeting them and then having a seat. She was so used to putting on a happy face for the outside world, it almost seemed real.

Tony was putting on his usual façade but he knew when they got home that it would all come out, watching her periodically throughout the evening.

Nyx stays quite most the evening, unless someone was talking to her directly. She pushes the food around on her plate and barely eats. She wasn’t really hungry knowing what she was in for back at home.

He left with her later on and took them both home, not saying a word the whole drive there just staring at the road in front of him.

Nyx sighs softly and looks out the window. She curls up in the seat until they got back home. She sighs softly and gets out, heading inside.

Nyx gasps and lands hard on her kneee and hands. She whimpers softly and turns around quickly to face him, crawling backwards until her back hit a wall.

“You want to talk to me like that after everything I’ve done for you?!” He spat at her, kicking her in the stomach before pulling her up by her hair and wailing on her for a few minutes, finally dropping her on the floor and stormed off upstairs.

Nyx yelps at the kick. She tries to block the hits the whole time but she was no match for him. She lays there after he leaves and coughs up some blood. She whimpers and curls up in a ball, sobbing.

Jared sent her a text to say he was sorry that she hadn’t been able to make it out that night but he was hoping that she could come next time before he went home and went to get sleep, hoping to see her tomorrow.

Nyx ends up sleeping in a ball on the floor that night, not even having the energy to respond to Jared. When she got up the next morning and made her way to the bathroom, she looked awful. How the hell was she gonna explain this or cover it up? She lifts up her shirt and see the huge bruise on her stomach. She whimpers and starts trying to cover the ones up I her face with makeup.

Tony walked into the room to take a shower and slapped her ass playfully, in a much better mood than the previous day, “you should take the day off, get some rest. I can make your excuses.” He murmured, stripping off to get cleaned up.

Nyx jumps and cringes away from him. She puts her makeup brush down and nods a little, not going to argue. She didn’t want to get hit again. She goes into their bedroom and changes into some comfy clothes and then goes and lays on the couch and curls up under a blanket. She sniffles and grabs her phone, texting Jared she wasn’t gonna be on set today.

Last edited:
Tony came down once ready for the day and kissed her cheek. “Chill. All day.” He murmured smiling at her before taking off for work.

Jared texted her back once he got it to say he wasn’t either as he wasn’t scheduled so he would hopefully see her soon.

Nyx moves away from him a little when he kisses her cheek and turns away from him. She looks at her phone and reads the text before putting it down. She pulls the blanket up more and shakes, suddenly just starting to sob. She wanted to leave so bad but tony had made so many threats, she really believed he’d go through with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back