• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Never thought I’d need saving

Nyx walked onto set and sighs softly. She had been introduced into supernatural for the final two seasons as a demon with a large role. She had been so excited to get the job. It was one of her favorite shows and she had always admired Jared, Jenson and Misha. Having the three be pretty close friends now was a dream come true and one that unfortunately had been overshadowed by her boyfriend of four years. The job had been a saving grace of being away from him as well, but as soon as she got booked for the job, Tony had taking a producing job for a show using the same studio. They weren’t always together if saw each other, but she didn’t like that this show wasn’t the safe space she had hoped for.

decadent-rider decadent-rider

Last edited:
Jared glanced over at her and smiled some from his spot on the side reading over a couple texts on his phone, sipping a coffee “Good morning there little lady, how was your weekend break?” He asked her smiling some. He had got on with Nyx from the moment she’d started working on set with them, enjoying her company more and more all the time, long as her boyfriend wasn’t around. “Jensen went to get you a coffee.” He told her.

Nyx smiles a little when she sees Jared and heads over to him, taking a seat beside him. “He didn’t have to do that.” She murmurd and curls up on the seat, but quickly changed position when the chair digs into a bruise on her side. Her weekend hasn’t been great. Her and tony got into a huge fight about some texts she saw on his phone. She was only happy he hadn’t left any marks on her face she’d have to explain away, just a few on her arms, but luckily her character always wore her signature leather jacket. “My weekend was great.” She tells him anyway. “How was yours?”

He chuckled some and nodded “no he did, I got you one and he drank it. So he’s replacing it.” He told her smiling some. “Yeah it wasn’t too bad, spent most of it in bed catching up on sleep.” He told her still smiling.

Nyx laughs a little at that and shakes her head. “Of course he did.” She murmurs and then nods. “Same here.” She lies and smiles at him. She hated lying to everyone on set. They had become so close, like a family, but she was terrified of Tony.

He frowned some watching the way her expression twitched a couple times. He’d seen that before, any time she spoke about her boyfriend. “You don’t look quite so happy though so go on. Whats going in?” He asked her.

Nyx looks up at him and shakes her head. "I don't know what you're talking about." She murmurs and leans back a little in the chair. "Nothings going on." She shrugs a little and wraps her arms around her stomach.

He just nodded. He wouldn’t push it if she wasn’t gonna talk about but it at least let her know that he was there if she wanted to talk. “Alright.... do you know who’s up first this morning?” He asked her quietly while he leaned back in his chair some more.

Nyx sighs softly and sees Jensen coming back, standing up and taking the coffee from him. “Next time hands off my coffee.” She teases him and takes a sip. She glances at Jared and nods. “Me and Misha’s scene is first. I should get going to makeup.” She murmurd and heads off to the trailer.

Tony was there waiting for her frowning as he kept checking his watch over and over until she finally arrived. “About time. Where the hell have you been?” He muttered. “Oh jeez Nyx I cant believe you’d drink that crap coffee. Here. I got you this one instead.” He muttered taking the one from her hands and throwing it in the trash then handed her the one he’d been holding.

Nyx frowns and sighs softly. She takes the coffee he hands her and bites her lip. “I was just talking to people.” She mutters and watches him. “What are you even doing here?” She asks and crosses her arms.

He frowned looking over at her. “I’m sorry? What am I doing here? I’m here to see my girl before I head off to work.” He muttered. “Jesus I bring you coffee and all you do is fucking complain.” He spat near her face.

Nyx flinches back a little and frowns. “I’m sorry.” She whimpers and looks down. She shifts a little and pulls the coffee cup agaisnt her chest.

He frowned and kissed her head sighing heavily. “When you’re done, head on over to my office, I’ll drive us home.” He mumbled and kissed her cheek before leaving.

Nyx frowns and watches him walk off. She hated how sweet he could be to just turn around and lay his hands on her. She sighs and heads into the makeup trailer quickly and throws away the coffee he had given her. She takes a seat at the chair and tries to just relax and rub her lines in her head.

“You alright sugar?” Marnie asked her, the makeup artist assigned to her and a couple other people but Nyx was who she got on the best with. “How’s the boyfriend?” She asked her smiling as she started getting her ready to put makeup on her.

Nyx frowns at the mention of Tony and sighs. “He’s good.” She mutters and shrugs a little. She tries for get comfortable and yelps slightly when she accidentally rams the seat into a bruise on her back.

Marnie frowned and got her an extra pillow to sit with just keeping an eye on her. “Uh huh.... what we going for today then?” She asked her smiling.

Nyx thanks her and sighs, deciding to just not mention the bruise. “We’re doing the scene after my big fight scene so a little banged up I guess.” She murmurs.

She reached for the script to match with her notes and soon just nodded, sorting her out. “So how long have you and Tony been together?” She asked her gently while she got started on her makeup

Nyx moves some hair out of her face for her and sighs. “Three years.” She tells her and bites her lip softly. “How’s Craig doing?” She asks, wanting to get the subject off Tony. She hated talking about him.

“Oh he’s doing good. Working like crazy to make sure the kids get the best holiday coming up yknow.” She told her smiling.

Nyx smiles and nods. She hadn’t really thought about the holidays really. They didn’t even have a tree. She wasn’t looking froward to the holidays and time off stuck with Tony. She missed all her old holiday traditions. Christmas was her favorite holiday but for the last three years it had been a nightmare.

Once she was ready marnie sent her out and smiled some. “Oh! A few of us are going out for drinks tonight, Jared said he was gonna go as well thought you might wanna join?” She smiled. “Think about it, I’ll see you later.” She smiled and ushered her out the door to get onto set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back