• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Never thought I'd be one to do this...

Vizzy

The Princiest Bastard in all the land
Welcome one, Welcome all...

Rather, I should be thanking you for checking out this dull and lifeless post. Let's get to the point shall we? I'm an old Role-Player, and sadly I've fallen from 'grace'. If one could call fumbling with grammar and organization in writing 'grace'. I'm attempting to get back into the swing of things, group Roleplays intimidate me. Mostly because I haven't had time to polish up my work beforehand...Which is why I'm posting here, in the 1x1 Recruitment threads. I'm up for almost everything, and don't particularly have a preference for partners. I just ask that we keep away from topics such as religion and politics, I tend to be offensive when it comes to such things. I guess just PM me with an idea or a desire to write, and we'll go from there?

Truly yours,

Vizzy

I happen to be interested. Should I PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back