• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "Never Grow Old. Never Die. It’s fun to be a vampire."

j0lly.ranch3rs

You can't know me, I am UNKNOWABLE.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
the lost boys GIF

"Drink this, Michael. Become one of us.”

Hey there!! Seeing as the Halloween season is rolling around, I decided it would be nice to get into some roleplays based around some of my favorite movies/shows to watch around this time of year! Right now, I’m currently looking for anybody would be interested in doing a roleplay based on the Lost Boys(1987)! I do have a bit of a plot in mind that I think would be pretty neat to play out, but if that doesn’t work, I have no problem with brainstorming some more plots or dynamics to work with!!

I haven’t played as any of these characters before, but I am willing to play them to the best of my ability! I haven’t seen any of the sequels or read the comics, so I’m really only looking to do something based around the original film.

Feel free to message me if you’re interested!

You’re a Creature of the Night, Michael. Just like out of a comic book.
kiefer sutherland vampire GIF

Hey! This is literally one of my favorite movies lol I’ve never thought of role playing as the characters from the film but I’d love to discuss this idea with you if you’re still interested! :)

Hey! This is literally one of my favorite movies lol I’ve never thought of role playing as the characters from the film but I’d love to discuss this idea with you if you’re still interested! :)
Fantastic! Feel free to shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back