• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Never ending partner search (Ignore Prefix)

wendy

i dreamed a dream
Hello stranger and Welcome to my partner search. My name is Fluffy and I'm 20 years old which means that I'm at university with quite a bit of free time on my hands so I'm looking for some new RP partners. At the moment I am only willing to play female characthers as I've been playing lots of male characthers lately. I am open to FxF and MxF. I usually write between 2-8 paragraphs per post with detail but have been known to write more when I'm feeling particularly inspired. My posting schedule is a bit hectic at the moment but I should at least be able to get out a reply every day or every other day or maybe twice a day but who knows. I have collected some plots I'm interested in doing but if you have a idea of your own don't be afraid to send it too me. If you are interested in any of these plots please PM me. (I shall always be playing Muse A)

• Muse A is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. Muse A and their human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. Tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. For the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates.. or at least they’re not supposed to.

• Muse B, a tenacious crime boss, is frustrated by yet another news headline about a big crime bust in the city which has ties to their own illicit operations. It seems that the mayor’s been making good on his promise to eradicate crime as of late (probably because he’s looking to run for Senator in the upcoming elections) and that ultimately spells trouble for Muse B. It’s only a matter of time before someone from the Mayor’s camp comes sniffing around Muse B’s nightclub, which operates as a front for their money laundering, but Muse Awants the Mayor dealt with before that happens. As fate would have it, Muse B isn’t the only one who wants the Mayor gone.

Muse A, the Mayor’s child, sees right through the tele-prompted speeches, contrived family photo ops, and the empty promises of a crime-free city. Muse A has seen and heard their father conducting his own illegal practices and knows firsthand that the Mayor is not a good man. Muse A has lost all respect for their corrupt father and only feels disdain and fear toward him. It’s by coincidence that Muse A enters Muse B’s nightclub after a volatile confrontation with their father, but it isn’t a coincidence when Muse B recognizes Muse A and invites them to the VIP area to talk. In this secluded area of the club, Muse A spills all of their concerns to Muse B and Muse B offers protection in exchange for information. Muse A agrees to spy on their father for Muse B with the understanding that, at the opportune moment, Muse B will get rid of the Mayor.

In a future world where human beings no longer have the ability to reproduce without the aid of scientific engineering (due to decades of exposure to harsh environmental pollutants and secret government initiatives to stave off the population to preserve resources), the kiss has become the highest form of physical intimacy. Kisses are reserved for your Cherished One–a mate who is assigned by a local agency based on extensive compatibility evaluations given when someone reaches the age of 18. Embracing someone who is not your Cherished One in this special way is a crime punishable by law, with serious repercussions for both people caught in the act. Those who are caught betraying their Cherised One can be sent to an interment facility for varying amounts of time depending on the severity of the ‘offense’ and may forfeit their right to participate in an annual lottery that decides which couples will be permitted to bear children through in vitro means. There are couples who are rumored to have defied the law and abandoned their Cherished One for another, but little is known of ‘the Disgraced’ as they are called because they must live apart from society in order to avoid the reach of the authorities. Muse A and Muse B have just taken their compatibility evaluations.

Muse A has always loved nature. Even though they live in an urban area, they find the time to walk to the local park every day and spend a few quiet moments enjoying the greenery and animals around them. They always relax on the same wooden bench and lately have been noticing the animals seem to have grown accustomed to their presence. In particular one beautiful, curious crow. It keeps its distance, but always appears so intelligent and sharp, watching intently with its ebony eyes.

One day Muse A brings a small bag of trail mix as an offering to their new feathered friend. The crow caws happily and devours the assortment of raisins and nuts. The following day Muse A returns with a snack and the crow is there, this time with a shiny twist of metal in its beak. When the treats are scattered along the ground, the bird drops the paperclip - a gift - at Muse A’s feet.

This ritual exchange carries on until one day, the crow doesn’t show. Muse A is heartbroken, missing the therapeutic one-sided talks and charming company of their wild friend. Muse B appears, seemingly out of nowhere and sits down on the wooden bench beside a visibly distraught Muse A. Wordlessly, Muse B hands Muse A a small metal trinket, a perfect addition to Muse A’s collection. Is the gesture enough to reveal the truth about Muse B? The shapeshifter had been their crow companion the entire time.

Muse A
    works as a waiter/waitress at a kitschy 50s themed diner on the edge of town. Poodle skirts, letterman jackets, and malted shakes galore! Once a popular attraction among residents and tourists alike, the little diner has lost most of its business to larger shopping/dining complexes that have sprung up in the heart of town. Though the pay would probably be better elsewhere, Muse A stays on at the homey diner and spends their shifts fully immersed in the 50s experience, dressing and talking the part until it’s time to close up. With the holidays approaching, Muse A hopes for a much needed rush of patrons to keep the struggling eatery afloat; even just one new face would be nice. Enter Muse B. When Muse A first meets Muse B, they mistake Muse B for a new hire since they appear to be ‘in uniform’ and speak as if they’ve stepped off the set off Happy Days. Muse B isn’t an employee but a new customer who begins to come in for the dinner special every evening.

The 50s diner is the only place in town that Muse B feels truly at home, because they’re not from this era. The details of how they’ve arrived at the present day are fuzzy for Muse B, but once they see the neon lights of the diner they have that familiar feeling of belonging that draws them in. Muse A notices Muse B coming in every night and finds something oddly charming about them, though they act strangely compared to the other customers. Over time, the pair come to have heart-to-heart conversations over dessert and coffee after closing, then Muse B kindly offers Muse A a ride home in their 56’ Plymouth Fury. When Muse B reveals the truth about themselves to their new friend, Muse A is disbelieving, though it sort of makes sense; they’ve never met anyone in town as old-fashioned and well-mannered as Muse B. Getting over the initial shock, Muse A promises to help Muse B acclimate to 2014 until they can find a way to send Muse B back to their decade.

Muse B
    meets Muse A on the evening of Muse A’s wedding to a brutish, foreign diplomat. Muse B is working the catering hall for the event and encounters Muse A crying in her dressing room before the wedding ceremony begins. A thick language barrier obstructs communication between them, but it’s obvious to Muse B that Muse A wants nothing to do with this marriage. As the processional hymn begins and the wedding party begins to walk down the aisle, Muse B makes the split decision to take Muse A's hand and sneak her out of the venue. Muse A knows that her husband-to-be is a dangerous man and despite her fear that they’ll be pursued, Muse A goes on the run with Muse A.

PM ME :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back