• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy never ending doom. // 1x1 with Atelophobia & Marigold Honey

Atelophobia.

nickname is atel. gimme hugs.
Lizzie Morton
Lizzie stands there. The scene before her was mortifying. Her skin began to be cover in goosebumps as she sees her used to be mother laying on the floor, blood surrounding her body as she remains motionless. Lizzie drops her dad's baseball bat, the thick wood hit the beige carpet. Thankfully, the sound wasn't loud enough in case it alerted more zombies toward her location. She starts to hyperventilate, the overwhelming predicament she was in made her feel terror. "Okay, Okay Lizzie. Don't freak out." She tells herself as she begins to pace back and forth in her parent's room. She hopes no other zombie was going to completely go ballistic on her.

After building up the courage, Lizzie walks around her mother's remains. She avoids looking at the mess because It will make her barf. She thinks she would have been more hurt over her mother's death, but she didn't feel anything. Maybe, it was the fact she never really got to get to know her parents since they basically shut her out of their lives. Lizzie grabs her golden locks and created a ponytail with her rose colored hair tie, not wanting her hair to be in the way of her escape. She slowly started to make her way down the stairs, the floorboard creaking whenever she made a step. Once making her way all the way down, she sees her dad's corpse on the kitchen floor. She assumes that her mother got affected by her father first, then killed him after. Lizzie sighs as she didn't want to run into more bodies.

Lizzie walks towards the kitchen and hops over her dad. The knife gleams in the sunlight which catches the corner of her eye. Although the knife has blood on the sharp blade, she takes it and wipes it on a rag that was placed on the counter top.

She was wearing a long sleeved, white lace shirt with jet black high waisted jeans. Her shoes were white sturdy combat boots which were perfect for kicking heads in. At least she was somewhat prepared for the apocalypse. "Where the fuck do I go now?" she swears as she purses her lips and knit her eyebrows. she turns her head and sees the front door and with that, she walks towards it and opens the birch door with stained glass. The bright light seeping through her eyes resulting in her squinting.

She needs to get out of this town and fast.

Tags; alone // Location; her front porch in the suburb

code by spidey

RORY TAYLOR

rory grace taylor | 22 | f | Gynesexual

For Rory the last 48 hours had been the most traumatic of all her life, this apocalypse was something she and everyone else didn’t see coming. One day life was normal, then there was an infection and then people were losing their minds and becoming superhuman. She had lost her mother at the hands of her infected father, and had lost her father at the hands of herself. The city, that’s where she needed to go, and for the last day and a half that’s where she had been walking.

She was exhausted, every muscle in her body was screaming for her to take a break for a moment. Her mouth was dry and begging for a single drop of hydration. It truly was torture. However she would not give up, there was no way in hell she was giving up. She needed that bloody radio. She knew she was getting closer to the city, as she had finally reached the suburbs. A place she could tell before everything happened would have been a lovely upper class neighborhood, white picket fences and all. Imperfect people living perfect lives. But now the houses were plagued with corpses of those lucky enough not to become zombies.

Rory’s aviator sunglasses shielded her eyes from the harsh rays of sun that came with the afternoon. A cigarette between her lips, her father’s shotgun swung back on her back and a backpack hanging off one shoulder. She peered around the suburb curiously as she passed through, after all she had never left the confines of her family’s property. Something she had hated, but had meant her survival in all of this. Everything seemed perfect and clean. Straight out of a movie-- minus the corpses of course.

It was then that she spotted another living human, something she had seen on her adventure. However this human, was female-- something she hadn’t seen much of except in the infected. Rory pulled her father’s shotgun into her grip pointing it towards the blonde haired girl. “Hey you there! Living or dying?” she addressed the other female, as she tightened her grip on the trigger. The girl looked perfectly normal… But so did her father. There was no trusting anybody these days after all, if you did you ended up dead or worse, a zombie.

code by pasta pasta

Lizzie Morton
Lizzie looks around her surroundings. The multiple houses that still stood before her looks both perfect and damaged. The exterior of them were fine, but once you get a closer look, there was blood dripping out broken windows. Blood was splattered on the outside of houses signifying that someone was trying to kill something or someone more likely. Corpses, which were already dead and decaying laid in lawns, a few on the street dead, she can even see one on her neighbor's house all slumped over. The scene came out of a movie she remembers seeing a couple of days ago. A couple of days ago. It seems like so far from her. Her family heard about the virus, but stayed inside and never went back out. It first was happening in the city then came to the suburbs. To think, she was just upstairs a moment ago and asked her mom where her phone was only to have her mom trying to eat her face off. Lizzie shakes her head to get the memory out. She takes a few steps down her porch to look more at the scene that was sprawled around. There was no need for a phone anymore, it seems. She sees the cellular tower a few blocks down fizzing from all the chaos that was happening. Lizzie gives a hunch that someone must have lit it on fire and it just recently died down. What can she do now? She didn't have a place to go, her weapon is a butcher knife, her favorite white boots were already covered in her mom's blood. Everything is beginning to be a travesty.

Reaching down to her lawn, she walks out to the street to see if she can find at least someone alive and to her luck she does! But, of course the person is pointing a gun at her. Lizzie jumps in fear at the barrel that looked right back at her, she puts her hands up in the air to show she isn't going to do anything funny but she seems to forget that she is holding a butcher knife. "Hey! Jeez, dude what the hell? I'm living obviously!" she exclaims as she tightens the grip on the butcher knife out of unease. "I don't need a person pointing a gun at me when I just had an unlucky experience! Is it resources you want? I have some in my house just don't kill me!" She booms in terror. She would be able to defend herself, but a gun could just kill her instantly.

Tags; Rory // Location; middle of the street

code by spidey

RORY TAYLOR

rory grace taylor | 22 | f | Gynesexual

Rory eyed the girl, her eyebrows furrowed as she kept her gun pointed toward the blonde. If she was in the early stages of the infection she would appear completely normal. Rory reminded herself of how her father had looked the morning of her mother’s death-- completely normal. She took steps towards the girl, keeping the fence between them as she lowered her gun, keeping her grip on it tightly in case the girl was to snap.

Rory narrowed her eyes at the girl’s words. What a funny choice of words… Unlucky? “I think this whole pandemic is an unlucky occurrence, princess” she replied, her eyebrows raised. Rory could guess what happened to the girl, at this point many had the same sob story; a family member infected, and having to kill the ones they loved. However Rory reminded herself of where she was, in an upper class neighbourhood. Rory had already made up her mind about the female, a spoiled upperclass princess who never had to lift a finger in her life.

That was why Rory shocked herself when she next spoke “Look, I’m heading to the city for a radio-- If you want to come with me, two’s safer then one- but if you show a single sign of becoming zom I’ll shoot you dead, I promise you” Rory truly did not want to spend another two days with a princess, however the survival of the human race would perhaps depend on gathering survivors along the way. Company would not be unpleasant either, although with this girl Rory was sure she may perhaps be driven insane by the privilege. “Safety in numbers” Rory shrugged at her own suggestion, hoping the girl would think better of it and try surviving on her own...

code by pasta pasta

Lizzie Morton
Lizzie huffed at the other girl's response. Who did this woman think she was? "Yeah, well, I almost had my pretty face torn off and I don't need someone to shoot me after wasting my energy on that. And, Don't call me princess," She snaps. Lizzie wasn't sure why she was being so hostile to the stranger. Perhaps, it was because she was embarrassed for being so scared in front of someone.

Once Lizzie heard the strangers offer. She was met with a tough decision. The girl was strapped and ready to fight but her attitude might make her kill her. Lizzie looks down as she tries to come up with an answer. If this girl is looking for a radio, she doubts that would even work. But, she remembers the overwhelming fear that made her heart race when she fought her mother. Not the fact it was a family member but more of the fact she was going to eat her. "Fine, I'll come with you" Lizzie finally speaks as she puts her hands down. The knife still in hand, but her grip was now loose. "Since you are going to invite me on your parade, the least I can do is lead you to my house for supplies. You look... thirsty," Lizzie offers. She turns on her heels, her white boots hitting the pavement as she starts to walk towards her light blue house porch again. "You coming?" she teases as she walks into her house, heading towards the kitchen and opening the fridge. The stench of now spoiled food hits her nose causing her to cough. She quickly grabs the bottled water and closes the steel fridge.

Tags; Rory // Location; her house kitchen

code by spidey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back