• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nerve [Player or Watcher?]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Hey yall!

You can find my main thread here, and I also have a bunch of other RP threads floating around. First, I just wanna cover a couple main points. I am a detailed writer, and I expect the same. I expect you to contribute to the plot, both in OOC and in your posts. For this particular plot, I am looking to play a female main and I'd like for you to be a male, though I do play side characters as well and would love it if you could too! This is based off a movie I watched the other day, and it was SUPER interesting. Do NOT pester me for replies; I will give you the same courtesy. I LOVE ROMANCE! SUE ME! No don't really, but sheesh, people are allowed to want romance in their plots. I am one of them. That doesn't mean I don't want other things, because I DO! Give me everything! I think that's about it, just one more thing:

DO NOT POST HERE. MESSAGE ME.

Onto the plot!

Are you a watcher or a player?

There's a new game out there, called Nerve. People get to choose whether they are a watcher or a player-- players get to perform dares for money, while the watchers simply watch for no money. It's a way to get your name and face out there, but the dares can be anything. The only way out is to fail or bail on your dares. And if you snitch to the cops, the consequences are dire.

Are you brave enough?

Our characters are two people who have decided for whatever reason to become players. ((**OPTIONAL**: YC has played before, and a dare he performed with a few other players cost someone else their life. He snitched, and now the game owns him.**)) YC and MC meet, and the watchers have decided they work well together, and want to see them perform together during the game.

Will they survive their dares and make it out of the game?

original.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back