• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NERF: The great faction wars!

Do you like NERF?

• Yes i do!

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Pfft! No! Those are for little kids!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • They're alright i guess...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
download.png

It's Nerf or nothing!

Greetings new recruit! Welcome to Nerf nation! To Nerf city to be more specific. Here in this beloved city is where all new and old Nerf fans have come together to participate in the most greatest Nerf war tournament the world has yet to see! Many unique and special participants have gathered here in this huge city to win only one thing... And that is to win $100,000,000,000 dollars! For each member of the faction winners!

Whatever your Nerf equipment is, as long as it can inflict foam then you're in! For years this big event is what people around the globe have been waiting for. The past few years, it was all just fun and games. Now, it's a sport. It was good and bad at the same time... People have gathered their own factions with their brand Nerf archetypes only. People select only one brand of Nerf architype and goes to this specific group

So if you have Nerf elite blaster
Elite.png as your primary then all of your equipment must be elite too. Mega.png No mega's, Zombie strike.jpg No Zombiestrike or any other off archetype brand.

Despite these factions there is one single unique faction that stood out among the rest... And that is...
Nerf nation.png

The Nerf united nation faction. This faction was found by a young boy, who seems to be around the age of 13. This faction is where all people are free to choose what Nerf equipment they want! No one will judge you for it. This is where you are recruited too. This will be you home Faction.

And these...
Elite.png Mega.png Zombie strike.jpg Vortex.jpg N strike.png Super Soaker.jpg Rival.png Rebelle.jpg Nerf 90.png Nitro.jpg N force.jpg Modulus.jpg Doomlands.jpg Dart tag.jpg Combat creatures.png Alien Menace.jpgAccustrike.jpg

Will be the enemies of our lovely faction. So? are you ready to have some fun and reach the top while doing it? Then grab your best Nerf equipment and join me on this quirky adventure RP!

Last edited:
I hope you are all ready to face more than just regular elite darts. Cuz i'm talking about all kinds of ammo types here. Over-sized red darts, small green discs, foam arrows, foam missiles, water, foam balls and foam cars.

Yeah. I tend to mix up my playing style so I am unpredictable and I can be skilled with most of my arsenal. Right now I'm most skilled with my Centurion.
I'm guessing you have more than just the red rifle blaster which is good, all i have is a Nerf N strike maverick and the N strike nite finder. -_-

I'm guessing you have more than just the red rifle blaster which is good, all i have is a Nerf N strike maverick and the N strike nite finder. -_-

It is more than just a red rifle! But yeah, I do have quite a few here and there. Most of them I painted over though and I can't remember the damn names. Above all nerf guns however, there will be another that has my heart. This one
buzzbeetoy-pompova-zbroya-rapid-fire!Large.jpg

Yeah, they are more than just toy guns. They are like extensions of ourselves. Okay i'll stop.

DID I HEAR SOMEONE HOSTING A NERF WAR
I NEVER GOT TO
NOBODY USES NERF
AROUND HERE IT'S MORE OF A CHILD'S TOY
AND IT'S A FOREST OF APARTMENTS HERE
WELCOME TO ASIA

My entire Nerf arsenal no joke:
51ZSF0U7D8L._SL500_.jpg

81nR1518g9L._SL1500_.jpg

F285PUSGVHH25BL.MEDIUM.jpg

Mattel-Boomco-Plasma-Pistol.jpg

And that's it.

I don't even have enough darts left to keep them all stocked. It's more like "the one who controls the dart (singular) controls the universe!!" "Get his dart!!"

Oh, that's sad to hear. Mine is the opposite. I have enough darts but enough blasters. Also where'd ya get the halo plasma pistol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back