• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Neon's Fandom Search [F/F]

NeonArmageddon

gae for women
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hello everyone, my name is Neon/Maya, I'm 22 (23 this month but I'm at the point where I've stopped wanting to round my age up lol), I'm a trans woman (she/her pronouns) and I'm pretty new to RPNation, though not new to RPing in general (though the RPs I did when I was like 15 were, I admit, very cringe).

As most people here, I'm a nerdy person who loves to write, as well as consume all sorts of media, including games, shows, comics, movies, etc. I've also been playing DnD for a while now with my gf and some of our friends, so that's a little extra RP experience under my belt. Also, add to this nerdiness the fact that I have a degree in Computer Science (only BSE but it's something).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back